Pool Hustled
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

Joyce

I am at mom's house talking to her and my two sisters. I'm telling them about David's invitation for us to spend the Memorial weekend at his house.

"Have you ever seen David's house?" My mom asked me.

"No, I don't know where he lives. I know it is an old farm house that he remodeled. It is located somewhere out in Saginaw Township," I replied.

"We can just google his address. Make a map and then drive over to his house," Janet said.

I flipped open my cell phone.

"David. Hi honey. I am with mom and my sisters. We would like to drive by your house and take a look. Would that be ok with you?" I asked.

"No problem sweetheart, my housekeeper is there right now. I will call her and let her know that you're coming over. I will tell her to let you inside the house and take a tour. Sorry the pole barn is locked up. She doesn't have a key for it. You can tell my house, it has the nice stone work on the front of the house. Also there is a big pole barn out back. In the far backyard, I have a wind mill and solar panel," He said.

"Thanks honey, we are just dying to see your house inside and out," I replied back.

"No problem," He said.

"Hugs and kisses and I love you," I gushed.

"Ditto," He replied.

We gabbed all the way over to David's house. I just about died when Jane pulled into his driveway. The front of the house was just gorgeous. When we got to the back of the house, I could not believe how nicely he had it. A pool with a deck around half of it. A hot tub with a deck in front of it. Neatly cared for yard. I saw the wind mill and solar panel at the back of property.

"What is that out back there?" My mother asked.

"That is a solar panel," I said.

"How do you know that?" Janice asked me.

I just smiled at them, like I knew everything about David's house.

We knocked on the back door. David's housekeeper answered the door.

"Oh you Mr. Winter's girlfriend, you very pretty. Come in come in," She said

She let us in. We just raved about how beautiful the inside of the house looked. We were shocked at the beautiful antiques he had in the living room. And just how tastefully the downstairs is decorated. We laughed at his man cave sign, until we entered the room. Our jaws just dropped at how nice it is in there. There were three big screen TV's, one each on the three outside walls. I just loved the pool table. Even his man cave is decorated nicely.

We went upstairs. The first two bedrooms were painted, but not furnished. The next bedroom had twin beds in it.

"This where the kids will sleep," I said.

The master bedroom is just what I hoped for. It is beautiful. He must have had an interior decorator help him with the decorating of the room.

"This is where I plan on sleeping," We all laughed together.

I loved the idea there are three bathrooms in the house. There can never be enough. I couldn't believe that we spent over an hour and half, looking over the inside of his house. I sure hope that I can make this our house. I couldn't wait for the next two weeks to go by.

The Thursday before the Memorial weekend, David called.

"Hi Joyce, I am taking tomorrow off, so anytime you and the kids want to come over, it will be ok." He said.

"How about 10:00 a.m.?" I asked.

"Sounds good I will see you then," Bye honey he said to me as he hung up.

"Bye David my love," I replied.

Friday morning arrived. We pulled into David's driveway. He is standing out by the pole barn. I pulled up close to him and jumped out of the car. I raced toward him and jumped into his arms.

"Thanks for inviting us for the weekend," I said as I gave him a big kiss.

"Did you forget something?" He asked

I looked at him with an odd look on my face.

"Don't forget about your kids," He laughed.

I went back to the car and got the kids out. I also got out our bags. I brought enough clothes to last us about 10 years. If I can help it, we will never leave this house again.

"Come on let's go into the house, and get your bags put away," He said.

He grabbed my suitcases. The kids each carried their back pack's, and we followed David into the house. He showed the kids to their room, and took my suitcases into the master bedroom. Just watching him do that got me wet between my legs.

We spent the rest of the morning swimming in the pool. The water is a nice 85 degrees. We played games with the kids. For lunch David made us grilled cheese with ham slices in it. For dinner he cooked hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill. We had chips and applesauce to go with the dinner. After dinner we watched a movie on the Disney channel. By 7:30 my two kids were sound asleep on David's lap. He carried one and I took the other up to their bedroom. They never made a sound. They were so tired out.

"Well what now?" I asked.

"Hot tub time."

I went and got my suit on. I met him at the tub. He had a bottle of champagne on ice out by the tub. After we got into the tub, he poured a flute for both of us.

"What are we celebrating?" I asked.

"You, being here with me in the hot tub, at my house, having a fun weekend."

"I will drink to that."

"Me too."

David

We had a couple flutes of champagne, while we relaxed in the tub. After a while, I started to feel cooked. Time to get out. I helped Joyce out of the tub. We walked into the house and went up to my bedroom. She took a shower in my bathroom and I used the kid's bathroom to shower in. She was still in my bathroom. I could hear the blow dyer going. I climbed into my side of the bed. I was kind of pooped. I think the kids sort wore me out. If she doesn't hurry up, I might just fall asleep.

She walked out of the bathroom, wearing one of my long tee shirt.

"What is the matter, didn't you pack a nightie?".

"I like your night wear better."

I lowered my head down to her and our lips met in a soft kiss. I move down to make our bodies come together. We made out like a couple of newlyweds. Our kisses became more passionate, with our tongues probing each other's mouth. Slowly I remove her tee shirt. Her body was like a piece of art work. I'm the artist who's going to work on it.

I was gently massaging her breast and rubbing her nipples. They were erect and hard as two diamonds. She is really getting turned on as she is moaning into my mouth. Slowly I worked my way down her body. I started to begin kissing and biting softly on her neck. Man what a beautiful neck she has, if I were a vampire I would suck on it all night long. I finally made it to those perfect mounds. I licked and sucked on her breast and nipples. I could see bumps form on her areola's.

"OOO that feels so good, please suck them harder," She said with a slight gasp. "You are making my nipples feel so sensitive," She cooed into my ear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.