Pool Hustled
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

David

After the incident with Jimmy, things settled down for me. For next three years I worked on my house. I had a lot of work left to do on the interior of the house. I did most of it myself, when I needed help, I would call a few buddies to help out. The master bedroom was done earlier, and I took my time finishing the rest of the upstairs.

I worked on my man cave, with a passion. I had a professional pool table installed, and a dart board. I could put a ping pong table over top of the pool table. I had three big TVs, on three different walls. We could watch just about any type of sports that is on TV in there. The cave is 20 feet wide and 30 feet long. Tons of space, all for me. A lot of my buddies would come over to watch the sporting games and play pool, or darts. Saturday night is usually poker night. The stakes would vary, but never more than a dollar bet. It is supposed to be a friendly game.

I did run into Frank a couple of times and he filled me in on Dee. She is working in a doctor's office. She has her own place and is dating again. I have not seen her since the divorce.

"Tell her that I said hello and I wish her well," I told him.

The past three years I did not date much. When I needed sex, I picked up a girl at a bar. We would go to a motel, or to her place and have sex. I very seldom dated, or fucked the same girl twice. I would take their phone number, but never gave out my cell phone, or work phone number.

The past three years, I kept myself busy with bowling, golf, and pool. The fall, winter, and early spring, I would league bowl on Monday, and Wednesday. I would play in a pool league on Tuesday, and Thursday. I played Darts in the winter months on Friday. Saturday was generally our poker night.

Summer time is strictly for golf. I played league on Tuesday and Thursday. I usually played both Saturday, and Sunday, unless I had something else going on. I played on a couple of course that were close to my house. Both courses were fairly easy, and if my game was on, I would shoot in the low 70's. On harder courses I would shoot in the mid to upper 70's. I'm a good bowler. My league average is 215.

I am very good pool player. I'm ranked in the top ten of our Mid-Valley Association. The Association covered most of Lower Michigan, except the Detroit area. The Mid-Valley Association is a member of the World Pool Billiard Association. There are tournaments held all the time in the late winter months, and early spring months. Pool takes the summer off, when the golf season starts, at least for me anyway.

In December I would be turning twenty-five. Hard to believe that so much has happened to me in the last few years. The association director is Eric Simpson and his assistant is Joyce Jones. Eric is a great director. He seems to know just about every pool player in the state. Joyce is his right arm woman, she makes sure everything runs right.

Eric has to be in his mid forty's. He is married. His wife is ok looking, nothing to write home about. They have three children. Joyce would be turning thirty in April. I know because the big secret is Eric and his wife are planning a big birthday bash for Joyce's birthday.

Joyce is very good looking. Not like a model or movie star quality, but nothing to sneeze at either. She has blonde hair and soft brown eyes. She is a little shorter than me at five feet, five inches tall, weighs maybe in the 125-130 pounds. Not fat, but nice and curvy. Her boobs are her best feature. They must be in the 36-38 range. My best guess is they are C or D cup size. They stick out nice and proud. Her waist is a little thick and her ass is nice and round. She has great legs ... Joyce is divorced, with two kids, Jillian age six and Jackson (JJ) age four. She has them with her some of the times and I have met both kids. They are cute and well behaved.

There is a pool tournament in Detroit in late February. It is the first tournament that I attended, that is not in the Saginaw area. It started on a Friday afternoon and finished up on Sunday. Our tournaments are a little different in that we play a modified 14.1. Every ball is counted and we play five games to determine a winner. If a tie happens, then there is a one table run off. A perfect score is 75 and I have never ever seen it done. The usual score is 40-35, or somewhere in that range. I love the game. There are no call shots, just take the best shot possible each time. Sometimes I get lucky and run a table, which doesn't happen very often. I can usually hold my own in our local tournaments. I have won a few times. This one is different, because the best of the state are here.

You draw for which division(usually a dozen people in each division)for pool play. Friday afternoon and evening we play three sets(a set is five games). Top four move to Saturday morning, where you play two more sets in your division. Top two move into afternoon play. Saturday afternoon you will play two more sets, with the winner of each division moving to Sunday's final round of play.

I played well Friday night and Saturday morning. I ended up in the top two of our division. But Saturday afternoon, I did not get the breaks or make the shots that I should have. I got knocked out of the tournament.

I was kind of moping around late Saturday afternoon, after getting beat, when I saw Joyce waving at me. She is at a pool table, with a cue stick in hand. I walked over to her.

"Would you like to play a game of pool with me?" She asked

"Sure why not," I shrugged, as I got my stick out of my case.

"What stakes should we play for?" She asked with that dazzling smile.

"Doesn't matter to me?" I replied.

"How about the winner gets choice and loser buys," She smirked.

"Best two out of three and lag for break," I said.

She had the rack set for nine ball. First game went to me and the second game went to her.

"Ha whoever wins this game gets choice," She laughed.

She then proceeded to run the table. Right then I realized that I had been hustled.

"Well it looks like I was just hustled. You play better than you let on. Ok you get to choose, but I get to reject your choice, if I feel uncomfortable with it," I said with a laugh.

"Lets go to Andiamo in the Ren Center. Give me thirty minutes to get ready and I will meet you down by the front desk."

I thought to myself, never in my short life time have l ever see a woman be ready in thirty minutes to go out for dinner.

"OK" I said.

I was right. She never made it in thirty minutes. It took almost an hour before she came floating into the lobby and stopped by me.

"Sorry it took so long, I called the Andiamo. I made reservation for 7:00 p.m., so I took alittle more time getting ready." She said.

Jesus did she look ravishing. She had on a sexy short black dress that hugged her like a glove.

It came down midway between her thighs and knees. She had on black nylons to go with the dress and black high heel shoes. The dressed showed plenty of cleavage. She carried a wrap that went with the dress, which she handed to me to help her put on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.