Pool Hustled
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

David

Since August, I had Jimmy under surveillance. It seems that Dee is not the only girl which he is blackmailing. My team got addresses and names of the girl who lives there. Some of the girls were married and others just had boyfriends. It looked like Dee was one of his first victims. They seemed to run only a couple of girls at a time. Once Jimmy was done with them and moved onto his next victim. He would blackmail the girls out to his friends, like he did with Dee. Best we could tell, he had seven girls under blackmail sex.

I still had the house in Kingston under rent, till the end of December. We used it as our base of operation. Dee's sister Katie was going to be our bait. She started going to the bowling alley in late October. She is to play hard to get for the first few weeks. She and Jimmy finally got together for one drink. Jimmy figured that he had her sister, maybe he could get Katie too. She is better looking and had a great body. She should make a fine collection to his group of girls.

"I have to leave. I have to work early tomorrow. I will be here Friday night, maybe I will see then," Katie said to Jimmy.

Jimmy smiled and nodded, "I will see you Friday."

The bait is taken, now we had to see if he would swallow the hook.

It is 7:00 p.m., Friday night and Katie is sitting at a table with a few of her friends, when her cousin Jimmy showed up with his buddy. They joined Katie and her friends at their table.

"Let the party start," Jimmy smirked.

After a few drinks, Jimmy is talking with Katie.

"Where are you living?" Jimmy asked.

"I am staying at Dee's old house, with my boyfriend. He works the second shift in Saginaw and is usually home between 1:00 and 1:30 a.m. I work part time at a hospital, as a nurse's aid," She said.

We want to make sure that Jimmy would feel unsure of going to her place and take her back to his place. This way we could search his place for evidence.

The time is 9:00 p.m. and Jimmy went to the bar. He got a drink for Katie and beer for himself. He made sure he got some date rape drug into her drink. About twenty minutes after she had finished her drink, she started to feel flush and sleepy.

"Looks like she had a little too much to drink. I will take her home, I know where she lives," Jimmy told the group. He knew which car is her's, from the last time they were in the bar. He watched her as she left the bar and noted which car she got into.

"Bait has been taken and they got into her car with him driving. His buddy is in his car following." My buddy reported to me on the two-way radio. We did not want to leave any trace by using cell phones. My buddy went back into the bowling alley bar. He had a drink and talked with the girls that Katie was sitting with for a few minutes. He finished his drink and left.

I had another buddy following Jimmy at a distance, reporting in on his direction and location.

I am already inside Jimmy's house, with Frank, and another of my buddy's. Jimmy is sticking to our plan and is coming to his house with Katie. I also had a buddy as a spotter on Jimmy's road. He reported in that Jimmy had just turned onto his road. Shortly we heard two cars pull into Jimmy's driveway. Jimmy's house is a little isolated from his neighbor's.

Jimmy walked in supporting Katie. He leads her to the kitchen table and helped her sit down on a chair. His accomplice is right behind them. They never saw me sitting in a chair in the livingroom.

"I will get her a drink of orange juice with some more dope in it. Give it about ten minutes to work and we will have fun with her. Just like we did with her sister Dee. I plan on fucking the shit out of all three of her orifices." Jimmy cackled.

I cleared my throat. They both whirled around at hearing the sound that I made.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jimmy snapped at me.

"Jimmy it is time to pay for your crimes," I said, as I calmly waved my pistol at him.

Just then my buddy stepped out of the other room, and three more came through the front door.

"Grab them." I said.

We tied them up, gagged and blindfolded them. They were both scared shitless right now. Frank came in after they were subjugated. He took Katie and laid her down on the couch.

We were sitting at the kitchen table with Jimmy and his friend, bound, gagged and duct taped to the kitchen chair.

"OK Jimmy it is time for twenty questions. For every incorrect answer, I will start to by breaking a finger. When I run out of fingers, then I start on the toes. If you understand me just nod your head yes."

He nodded his head yes.

I made some noise with a hammer, pliers, screwdriver, file, torch and a scalpel.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.