Pool Hustled
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

The divorce dragged. Dee seemed to fight it every step we took. From counseling, to therapy, to just plain threats. Finally she tried to go after company profits and that led us back to court in mid July.

After a couple of hours of arguing about how to figure out how much profits I was going to get from the company. I stood up.

"Your honor, could I say a few things please," I asked.

I watched the judge rubbed his face and eyes. He looked at me and nodded ok.

"Your honor, we have been here for almost two hours and it just past 11:00 a.m. We have not accomplished anything. Maybe we can take an early lunch break, to let the nerves settle. I would like to meet with Dee in private, if that would be possible," I asked.

Dee

My eyes snapped open and a big smile lite up my face. Now here is the big chance I need. Just David and I alone together. I will put on the biggest stage act possible and convince him to drop this silly divorce.

The judge nodded his head at me, and I nodded back OK.

"We will take lunch hour, and return to this court at 1:00 p.m. Bailiff please show Mr. and Mrs. Winters the jury room and stay there to make sure they are not disturbed," He told the Bailiff.

The bailiff showed us to the jury room. He closed the door behind us.

I leaped into action, "David can't you drop this silly divorce. I love you so much and I miss being with you," I cried.

David

"Dee will just shut the fuck up for once and let me speak," I yelled.

She looked at me with a stunned look in her face. I can't remember if I ever yelled or raised my voice to her. I reached down and got my briefcase. I put it on top of the table and opened it up. I reached inside and grabbed a large envelope. I dropped it on the table spilling out some of the pictures and a disk of the pictures I took ... She had a stunned look on her face, as she saw the pictures.

Dee

I was stunned that David would yell at me. I watched as he tossed an envelope on the table and some pictures spilled out. OMG it is those filthy pictures of me doing those awful sex acts with all those different guys. I'm crushed that David had those pictures and I started to cry. He handed me his hankie. After about ten minutes, I'm able to get myself under some sort of control over my emotions.

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"When I came home in March from that conference that I attended. I left early, to get home to you. I wanted to make love to you and take you out to a nice restaurant and then back home for some more wild sex," He said.

I gasped when he said that to me.

"Just imagine how I felt, when I get home and there are two guys sitting in my living room. I asked them what is going on? They told me they were waiting their turn with slut who lives in this house. They told me the slut who lives here, loves to fuck and will fuck anybody," He told me angrily.

OMG I just started to cry again.

"So after what they told me, I went into the bedroom and what a surprise. There you were fucking and sucking three different guys. I started to take pictures of the action with my cell phone," He said.

I tried to interrupt him, but he just held his hand up.

"Do you remember that? I can never forget the site of the four of you fucking. One guy was jacking off over your face. One guy was fucking your ass and filling it up with his cum. The third guy was a big black dude. He told you that he was going to shoot his cum so deep inside your pussy, that your next two babies will be black. After they were done, you told them to get you a wet towel to clean up with. Then send in the next two guys. Dee that scene is burned into my mind forever," David told me.

We paused to get a drink of water. Then David continued.

"I left the bedroom and walked into the kitchen. I vomited into the sink. I got a drink and washed my face. By that time the next two guys were in the bedroom. I reentered the bedroom and continued to take pictures. I remember you asking who the guy was with the camera. One guy said he came with Jimmy. You said maybe I will do him next. You were so far gone, that you did n't know your own husband," He snapped at me.

By that time I'm crying my eyes out. I could just imagine the picture that I must have painted to him.

David continued his story.

"I left the bedroom in disgust. I noticed on the kitchen table this large enveloped. It was full of pictures of you in different sex acts with different guys. I grabbed the enveloped and your cell phone and left," He informed me.

"So that is what happen to my cell phone," I said out loud.

"Would you like to tell just how in the fuck this all happened?" He spat at me.

"It started with my cousin Jimmy last December. It was when you went to that over night conference, the one that you wanted me to go with you. I couldn't because we were short handed at work. Well it turned out that on Tuesday afternoon, I was told that I didn't have to work Wednesday, but by that time you had already left," I said.

I took a drink of water, trying to compose myself.

"Go on there has to be more," He said.

"A couple of the girls at work were going to the bowling alley in Sandusky to watch their boyfriends who bowl in a league. They talked me into going and having dinner there, saying the nacho's were to die for. So I went, figured to eat some nacho's and have a couple of drinks and go home. Well my cousin Jimmy was there. He was bowling on the other team. So I stayed to watch the match get finished. Afterwards they all pushed a couple of tables together to party."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.