Pool Hustled
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

Dee

At least I have my cell phone back. It was in the envelope that the gum chewing bitch gave me. 'Wonder how she got it.' I turned it on but the battery was dead. I found someone who had a charger and I hooked my phone up to it. An hour later I had enough power to make some calls.

I called David first to find out why he did this to me. The call went into his voice mail. I was wondering who to call next, when Jane stopped me.

"Honey, it is almost midnight and everyone is sleeping. Why don't you wait till morning to make your calls?" She said...

I was a nervous wreck and finally at 3:30 a.m., the night supervisor called me into her office

"Why don't you go home and get some rest. Then take care of your problems. Take the next day off, but be back here at your regular schedule shift on Saturday," She said.

"Ok thanks and I will be back Saturday. Thanks again," I said to her.

I arrived home in utter despair and exhaustion. I hooked my cell phone to the charger and fell asleep on the couch. I could not believe that I slept till 9:00 a.m. I grabbed my cell phone off the charger to called David. Again it went to his voice mail. I left him a message, "David please call me. I love you very much, and I do not want a divorce."

I called my dad next at his place of work. I told him what happen. He is pissed and I agreed to meet him for lunch to talk about this situation.

I took a shower and got dressed in my good jeans and a nice top. I drove to Saginaw. My first stop is David's place of business. I forgot all about the restraining order. I walked into the business and both girls were there, but no David.

"Hi is David here?" I asked.

"No, he's not. According to his attorney, you have a restraining order not to come in here. We were also told not to give you any information about David. So please leave," Pam said.

I was shocked. I left the place pissed that David's sisters would treat me that way. I drove around aimlessly not sure just what to do. After an hour of driving, I met my dad for lunch.

I showed him the divorce papers and restraining order.

"What did you do to piss him off like this?" He asked.

"Nothing, I don't know why he is acting like this. He won't answer his cell phone to talk to me. I haven't seen him since he left to go on that week long conference," I said.

"You don't think he has another woman on the side, do you?" Dad asked.

"I not sure, he has never acted like he is cheating on me. He did go to Chicago after the conference to take a friend home. Maybe the he is a she and he is cheating on me" I said.

We ate in silence. Dad reread the divorce papers. At a time like this I wish mom was still alive. Sometimes a girl just needs to talk to her mom. I wish my sister Kate and I were closer, it would be nice to talk to her about my problems. She is still mad at me from the time I fucked her boyfriend. It was during a time when David and I had broken up for a couple of months back in our college days. That was something that he never knew about, thank God.

"Well I guess we need to find you a lawyer. Did he leave you any money and have you checked the bank to see what he has done with the checking and saving accounts? He asked.

"No, dad I have not done anything. You're the second person I talked to after David's sisters," I replied.

"David states in the divorce papers that he will split everything 50/50. He will pay the house and car payments. He will also keep the insurance and utilities on the house. And he will pay the insurance on the car till the divorce is final," Dad said.

I was crying while he said that. I can't help myself. I still love David with all my heart.

"Ok I have to get back to work. Meet me at the house at 3:30 p.m. I will try and get a lawyer lined up to see yet this afternoon. I have a couple in mind to call. You go check the bank out and see how much money he left you in the accounts. Also you need to check the credit cards out. He might have cancelled them," He said.

I checked the bank, and we had thirty thousand in saving. He left me fifteen thousand. We had two thousand in checking, and it is all here. Our joint credit cards were paid off and cancelled, The two cards in my name were still active. I left the bank and went back to my dad's house. I really didn't know what else to do. I waited in the house for dad to come home.

Dad was home by 3:45 p.m. and he had an appointment set up with a divorce lawyer that he knew, for 4:30 p.m. today.

At 4:30 p.m. we were ushered into the office of Sarah Conner attorney at law specializing in divorce cases.

She read over the divorce papers twice. "Jesus why in the fuck would Brian Kennedy take this case," She spoke out loud.

"Why do you say that?" My dad asked.

"Brian is one of the best defense attorneys in our area. I never have seen him ever do a divorce case," She replied.

"Is that good or bad?" He asked.

"I don't know, guess we will find out," She said.

For an hour she grilled me about everything that has happen between David and me. She wanted me to start from the day we first dated, till the time the divorce papers were served. Of course I lied through my teeth about being a faithful wife. When she got done with me, I gave her a thousand-dollar retainer fee. She is taking the case, and would start tomorrow drafting our response to the divorce papers.

"Stay away from David for the time being, don't call him or violate the restraining order," She advised me.

As dad and I left her office, for the first time there was some hope, that I could resolve this mess with David. I did try and follow David a few times to see where he lived, but he must have recognized my car. He lost me. I get lost easy and he knows the streets like the back of his hand.

David

Things have calmed down since she got an attorney. I did notice that she tried to follow me a couple of times, after I had left work. It is not hard to lose her in the traffic. I got a small apartment, which I rented for six months, with options to rent for an additional six months.

I got back my blood test and I did have some STD. Considering all the unprotected partners she had sexual intercourse with, I was not surprised I went to my doctor and he prescribed some medicine. A couple weeks later, I got retested and the diseases were cured.

I thought to myself. 'God I love Dee so much, just how could she do this to me? What did I do that was so wrong? We had such a great time on our honeymoon. I can remember it like it was yesterday. All the things that we did together. How good the sex was. I can see remember the first night at the hotel.'

After a great dinner, some dancing and a few drinks. We both were sexually on fire. We went back to our hotel room. I went to the bathroom to take a piss. When I reentered the room, Dee is laying on the bed naked. She had a seductive smile on her face, and her fingers were stroking her pussy lips. I have never seen her play with herself before, it had me really turned on with my cock rock hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.