The Virgin Bride of Doctor Hyde - Cover

The Virgin Bride of Doctor Hyde

Copyright© 2014 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Andrea is "over the hill" at 21 which has become the cutting off year for eligible young females to gather in a spouse in normal circumstances. The Doctor has arrived on the scene to save her from impending spinsterhood and she is grateful beyond belief.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The consensus of agreement about the suitability of Doctor Hyde to be the new Son-in-Law to Andrea's pleasantly surprised parents was that he was a "fine catch" and she should be congratulated.

They managed to court respectably under the "ground rules" of genteel behavior but in private Andrea was much inspired by the kinky demands of young Mister Hyde on her person. She was not of an inclination to encourage him in his machinations to degrade her feminine character but at the same time she certainly did not discourage him with her smile of acceptance and her pathetic whimpers of covert delight that seemed to drive him into expanded depths of depravity beyond her wildest expectation.

When her sisters inquired about his attitude and demeanor in private, she only affirmed that he was a "perfect gentleman".

Doctor Hyde's infamous experiments with the linkage of modern man to the base instincts of our prehistoric ancestors were not fully advanced at the time of the speedy courtship and he was only touching lightly on the surface of the evolvement of civilized man from his more physical minded forebears.

It was just a month before the wedding when the good Doctor decided to test his formula in concert with a two-hour engagement of a "model" with supposed French skills in bedroom activities. She had much experience in dalliance with clients willing to pay the hefty fee for her rental and the pretty little thing stated up-front with firm resolve to Doctor Hyde that there was nothing she hadn't seen and nothing that she would disapprove of providing the fee was safely pocketed.

He had only taken diluted doses of the secret formula up to that time but Doctor Hyde decided it would be appropriate to take the full strength dose to test the limits of the model's ability to take his wild and demanding requirements. Hyde had already seen that the monkey he used in the lab experiments had damaged the female monkey severely with his excited love-making and that he took a long time to calm down and come back to normal. However, he concluded that the monkey was not a worthy specimen for the testing and that only a full grown human male would give the correct results. The Doctor allowed an additional two hours after the allotted time period of two hours to conclude the experiment and he thought if it were necessary to go over the allotted time he would merely pay the model extra to mollify her.

The model's name was Denise and she was one of those creatures who were both tiny and sturdily built to take the physical stress of any mean-spirited client who enjoyed dishing it out. She had serviced a great many "big men" with depraved desires and she found that in most cases she enjoyed every one of them and had suffered no lasting damage except possibly to her sense of pride.

When she first talked to Doctor Hyde, she almost laughed because of his shyness and quiet demeanor. It was really not what she expected in her line of work. Still, a fee is a fee and she had plenty of time on her hands because the entire army had been sent overseas to fight an enemy that had little respect for the power of the British Crown. She wore her special French undies that had been imported from Paris by a married banker looking to make an investment in exploring new territory. She hoped this Doctor Hyde was not one of those limp-wristed bugger hounds that would spend the entire time plowing her tiny rear entry. She had no moral objection to it except for the fact it tended to reduce her flexibility and hindered her earning capacity for at least a full day afterward.

Hyde had taken the full strength formula in the cab on the way to the place of assignation. He had been treated to several images of the young girl in various stages of undress and found that her fine strong look and generous curves was almost enough to cause him to find an immediate substitute and bend the stranger to his will regardless of her feelings in the matter. It disturbed him slightly that he was in that much of a heat to take such a radical and impetuous course of action and waited impatiently for the appointed hour. The formula would begin to work just as soon as the model made her appearance at his door. He had it timed perfectly and knew it would last anywhere from two hours to four hours depending on the frenzy in his loins.

The model that was called Denise saw the Doctor dressed nicely and pouring her a delicate stem of Champagne tinted with a pink hue. She didn't like to drink on the job but she was not inclined to refuse a glass of expensive pink Champagne to warm her up to her duties. They started slowly and within half an hour she was stark naked and bent over the back of the sofa with her French undies wrapped around Doctor Hyde's head and his cock at full attention just the way she liked them. The insertion went well and she settled down comfortably waiting for him to commence the usual pounding and grunting that most men seemed to like best when presented with her bare flanks.

It was the change in tempo of the thrusting and the series of low growls that she heard in her languid state of contented stretching to accommodate her fully paid client that alerted her to the fact this was not a run of the mill session that she would forget almost immediately. Being under strict orders from the paying customer to "not turn around" she tried her best to relax and accept his weight as best she could.

The soft looking Doctor was suddenly a lot more physical than even her most demanding clients and she began to sweat just trying to keep up with his love-making equipment driving up her feminine channel like a locomotive chugging its way through a narrow tunnel. She became aware of the fact his skin had taken on a rough feel to it and that his hair was tickling her all over from head to toe. It was almost like being mounted by a male ape escaped from the zoo. It frightened her a bit but she was used to rough treatment and just moaned her appreciation for the Doctor's hard work.

Denise fell down the spiral staircase into a delightful orgasm when the client began twisting her swinging dugs with a technique she had not encountered before. The creative fellow was driving her to the edge of passion with his rough handling and she sprinkled him with her dew begging him to "continue" what he was doing. The squeezing of her buttocks became almost impossible to endure and then the Doctor started to strike her creamy white buttocks with his closed fists unlike anything she had ever experienced. The fact that she was so well-padded back there kept her from any serious injury but she quickly found it was new and exciting to her jaded senses. Her second orgasm was much more involved than the initial one and this time she ventured a peek over her shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.