Sensualist II
Chapter 16: Incestuous Threesome

Copyright© 2015 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Incestuous Threesome - This picks up where Sensualist left off. Donnie heads off to college, and continues learning about what makes women tick while finding and fucking college girls and older women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   School  

Just in case you’ve forgotten ... I’d asked Ashley to introduce me to her high school lover, Bernice. Ashley thought it a wonderful idea inasmuch as Bernice was still a virgin--technically, in that no male penis had penetrated her vaginally. Oh, yes, she along with Ashley had tried anal, and while Ashley claimed to enjoy it and the safety net it provided, Bernice’s experience had not been a pleasant one and she refrained from any repeat performances, preferring Ashley’s mouth and fingers and the occasional dildo or vibrator.

Ashley made the call while giving me a fairly proficient blowjob. Admittedly she hadn’t had much practice and I was only home for the two and a half days, but Bernice got very interested in meeting me when my sister told her between sucks and licks that she was blowing me while talking to her.

I got on the line and asked the vital question: was she interested in a threesome?

She was.

And so we rejoin the story with Ashley and me entering Bernice’s home. For the record, her parents were at work and we had, according to Bernice, about three hours for fun and games.


I took in Bernie for the first time. I know I had already seen her and my sister fucking in the park, but they were coupled and I really focused on the fact that they were going down on one another and not wanting to be discovered watching them I didn’t prolong my voyeuristic pleasure in watching them and only got a fleeting look at her...

She was a very attractive brunette, wearing a T-shirt with AC/DC on it. Was it by accident, or intentional? I’d ask later. Green eyes ... Bernie had green eyes. Contacts? Probably, I thought as I scanned her chest which was formidable. Were I a girl I’d have wanted to bury my face and mouth in them--hell I was a man and couldn’t bear the thought of not having a substantial amount of time to play with them. My guess was that as slender as she was combined with the size of her breasts she was most likely a 32-B or C.

I’d already had a good look at her ass in the park and knew it was world class, especially in that she was only eighteen.

All this took place in the few seconds after she had opened her door. Ashley shyly introduced us, and I stupidly extended my hand to shake hers. She stared blankly at me.

“I thought...” I started.

“We should hug, you know?” Bernie said.

“Yeah...” Ashley said quickly.

I hugged Bernie to me and got to feel those luscious mounds pressed into my chest. I was about to kiss her when she pulled back and gave me a smile that had some promise in it.

“Can we go to your room, Bernie?” my sister asked quietly.

“Oh, sure,” Bernie said. “That way we’ll have some notice if someone comes home early. He can sneak out the window and climb down into the side yard without difficulty. I’ve done it myself, so I know.”

Ashley leaned over and whispered in Bernie’s ear, and I felt her hand graze my cock. Bernie’s eyes widened and her lips pursed as she listened to Ashley’s whispers. She looked a little anxious, but finally nodded. My sister spoke to her a moment longer. Bernie began to smile and then unconsciously licked her lips. When Ashley pulled back, Bernie looked at her questioningly. Ashley nodded and Bernie’s smile grew wider.

“I always wanted to, but... ,” Bernie said.

“Now’s your chance,” Ashley replied.

I looked from one woman to the other, but they were intent upon each other.

“Are you sure he won’t?” Bernie asked.

Ashley nodded firmly and Bernie licked her lips again.

“Well?” I said, for I was confused to some extent on how they wanted to go about this scenario.

“We want too ... you know?” Ashley said and paused to nibble at her lower lip.

“Umm, but...”

“Don’t know just how to begin?” I said having figured out the problem when she worried her lower lip.

“Umm, yeah...” Bernice chimed in, confirming my suspicions.

“I see two possibilities: One, the two of you put on a little show for me. Then when everyone is ready to move to the next step I join in.” I paused to look at them, especially Bernice. She seemed anxious to hear the second offering and so I moved into it, saying: and two, Ashley and I will perform for you, Bernice and you join in whenever you feel comfortable ... or not. You don’t have to give up your virginity to me or any other guy if you chose not to.”

Bernice jumped on this suggestion. “I think you and Ashley could start off. I mean, I think it’s so hot that you know, brother and sister getting it on. I mean, IT IS SOOOO HOT!”

“Okay,” I said, to reassure her that I meant what I’d said. “But to be perfectly clear about this...” I looked at my sister... “Are you okay with this?”

Ashley giggled; her blouse was already slipping from her shoulders. She was braless.

. “Are you asking me if I want to get it on with you?”

I nodded.

“You bet I do! Oh, Bernie, wait until you see his...”

“Ashley!” I said sharply, not wanting to frighten the less experienced Bernice. “Let’s get all our clothes off.”

We disrobed, performing an unintentional striptease of sorts. At least Ashley did. I saw Bernice’s eyes darting form Ashley to me and back again. She slowly sank into the solitary chair in her bedroom and had a thumb in her mouth as my sister teasingly took slithered out of her shorts then cupped her breasts one at a time in what could have passed for slow-motion.

I decided to emulate her actions and did the same, peeling off my shirt and hearing the intake of Bernie’s breath as I did. I watched along with Bernie as my sister stood proudly in only her thong. “Your turn, Bro,” she said in a husky voice. I glanced over at Bernie, found her tongue flicking reptilian-like over her lips. She was certainly entranced by our combined striptease.

Without another word I eased my shorts down to my ankles and stepped out of them, leaving me in my Jockey shorts and sneakers.

Ashley dropped to her knees and inched closer to the swollen phallus bulging outward in the shorts.

“Mmmm,” she murmured as she traced her fingernails over my erection outlined against the material of my underwear. Another glance at Bernie found her with both hands on her ample breasts, squeezing them as her excitement mounted.

At this point, Ashley was running her mouth along the length of my cock, pausing to engulf the head and tonguing it through the white material.

Bernie was seemingly overcome by this and plunged a hand into her shorts to rub her pussy. I knew she was doing it as her hand was obviously moving under the material of her shorts.

“Take them off,” Ashley husked, removing her mouth from the head of my cock. “Let her see it!”

“You do it, sis,” I replied, and she did so with one quick motion, whipping them down to my knees. My cock, released from its confinement, sprang out and up.

Bernie gasped. I am larger than average in size, and it took her by surprise. I knew that she’d seen one or two, for Ashley had confided that they had both given several blowjobs, and of course, my sister had taken one up her ass. The question was, had Bernice also gone anal?

I looked down and saw the wild gleam in my sister’s eyes just before she clamped her lips over the head of my dick and sent a shock wave of pleasure rippling through my nervous system.

Holding my shaft loosely between thumb and forefinger, she beckoned Bernie closer with her free hand.

Bernie obeyed, but slipped a hand into her back into her shorts, obviously covering her mons with it, but apparently managing to refrain from fingering herself.

I heard more than felt my cock pop from Ashley’s mouth. I looked down; Ashley was looking at me and grinning ear-to-ear. I pulled her up so that we were face to face and kissed her. She inhaled half my tongue as she squeezed my ass.

A moment later, she had captured my lower lip with her teeth. When she released it, she began to kiss down my chin and neck, adding little love bites as she progressed lower and lower.

“No, go to her,” I croaked. There was a fleeting look of surprise in her eyes, but she promptly kissed me again and moved to Bernice and kissed her passionately on the mouth before they both toppled onto the bed.

“Tell her how much you want her,” I whispered, but both could easily hear my voice.

Ashley’s mouth dropped to just above Bernie’s face. Her tongue peeked out and licked the tip of Bernice’s nose. “I’m waiting,” my sister cooed in Bernie’s ear.

“Oh, I want you,” she said in a shaky voice. “I don’t know about him, but if you want me to I’ll fuck him too.”

“You don’t have to do anything,” Ashley said softly.

“But I...” Bernice protested.

“Shush!” Ashley said not unkindly, extending her tongue again and lashed Bernie’s lips, in the same way she had her nose, except she did it again and again.

“But what?” she inquired between each lick.

On the forth lick, I heard Bernie whimper, “I ... I want you--him too if that’s what you want.”

“We’ll see,” Ashley said and covered the already writhing girl’s mouth with her own; her hands found Bernie’s body, cupping her sides as if pinning her in place.

I started toward them thinking Ashley wanted me to join in, but she waved me away and placed her palms on Bernie’s shoulders then began massaging them.

Bernie sighed and seemed to forget about me the moment Ashley kissed her again.

This went on for several minutes. I began to slowly stroke my cock, stopping now and then to keep from ejaculating.

Then Ashley slowly slid upward, leaving her pear-shaped breasts dangling over Bernie’s face. Bernie needed no instruction. Her lips surged upward, engulfing a succulent nipple and as much of her softness as she could draw between her lips.

Then with Ashley’s fingers biting into her shoulders, Bernie pulled. Ashley relented, easing her body down until her breast pancaked over Bernie’s face.

I knew I was witnessing something that was usually forbidden most men. Yes, bi-sexual women aren’t all that shy about performing with a female partner in front of or even in bed with a male as the third partner, but I was watching two young women who were in love with one another, one of whom happened to be my sister.

Apparently she wanted me to see their love and to share in it with them. Bernie was doing this out of love for Ashley, not because she wanted to lose her virginity. I vowed then and there not to do anything to damage their relationship, and if that meant going home without having fucked either of them so be it.

At this point, Ashley was tracing circles around Bernie’s areolas, while Bernie continued nursing at her teats, emitting little coos and whimpers.

“Enough of that!” Ashley crowed, plucking her breast away from Bernie’s hungry mouth without the slightest warning. She simply bounced off of her, moved backward then sat on the far side of the bed.

Bernice bolted into a sitting position.

Their eyes met, I was impressed at how well they were ignoring me and wondered if they’d actually forgotten my presence in the room.

Ashley smiled seductively at Bernice and spread her thighs. My jaw dropped at the sight of that small tuft of blonde hair surrounding her cunt.

Two pair of eyes were riveted to Ashley’s finger as it slowly traversed a path down the valley between her breasts all the way down her navel, over the upper reaches of her pelt until it skimmed the edges of the joined lips jutting outward so as to form a jagged vertical smile.

Ashley’s finger leapt to her mouth, taking our eyes with it. Her lips closed down around it and I thought I detected a smug, yes, I’m positive it was a smug smile, so confident was she of what would follow,

“Bernie, get over here!”

The brunette was off the bed before the sound of her words had faded, standing before her, licking her lips, waiting.

“Strip for me and my brother!”

It was the first time either girl had mentioned me since we’d begun our little game. I actually felt my balls tighten with excitement.

Bernie’s hands fumbled away the buttons holding her blouse closed. The left cup of her bra was completely exposed. It was at least a D-cup, maybe even a Double-D. The swell of her breast over the cup nearly caused me to cum.

Then her hands were behind her back, seeking the clasp of her bra. I saw her pause, look my way and then with downcast eyes, freed her babies.

I had never seen a pair like hers except in Hustler and some porno flicks. These however, were real, not silicone insertions.

“Aren’t they lovely?” My sister inquired.

“Yes,” I managed to get out without fumbling the single syllable.

She giggled and gave them a friendly squeeze. “Maybe she’ll let you fuck them later,” she added.

I nodded appreciatively then forced myself to raise my eyes from Bernie’s breasts to her face. Bernie’s expression was unchanged. Her dark brown orbs were still locked upon my erection until my sister yelled at her, “Didn’t I say to strip for us?”

Jerked back from wherever she’d been, Bernie said, “Yes, yes, of course!”

A moment later she was removing her shorts, and then with a swallow, her rather sheer panties. She stood in front of us totally nude.

Her pussy was clean shaven.

To my eyes Bernie was a virginal goddess. I considered my sister, Ashley easily one of the most beautiful women I’d ever laid eyes on. Bernie was most certainly comparable to her in every respect, and she had bigger tits.

Ashley broke the brief silence.

“Thank you, now if you would rub that pussy of yours so my brother can see how it reacts to the touch of your fingers.”

With almost no hesitation Bernie reached down and began to rub her little pussy. It woke up under her touch immediately, blossoming from a tiny slit into a wet cunt framed with full red lips.

I could tell that Bernice was embarrassed to be displaying this side of herself to me, but said nothing. On the other hand, I was certain she was much more excited about it than I was, and I was ready to explode.

Ashley surprised me again saying, “Can you smell me?”

At first I was confused. Was she asking me, or Bernice?

Bernie solved that problem by saying: “I think ... maybe I can. But if I can move closer I can tell better.”

“By all means, move closer,” Ashley cooed.

Bernie edged forward, sniffing like a dog until coming to a halt a few feet from my sister. She exhaled a raggedy breath and leaning forward again mimicking a dog--a pointer, I would think--and after closing her eyes, sniffed.

“Smell me?”

“Yes, I can, Ashley. I really can!”

To my way of thinking, she sounded surprised at this achievement.

“Okay, Bernie, now that you’ve stripped for my brother and I what do you want to do for our amusement and pleasure?”

“I could lick you,” she offered.

“What do you want to lick?”

“Your pussy. I want to lick your pussy.”

“You have a pussy. I have a cunt. Say it.”

Bernie hesitated.

“Say it!” Ashley insisted.

“I have a pussy. You have a cunt.”

Ashley looked at me and smiled. Then she turned back to Bernie and said: “Tell me what you want to do with my cunt.”

My eyes moved from Bernie’s child-line mons to my sister’s lightly furred vulva awaiting her response.

“Your cunt. I want to lick your cunt.”

“Why do you want to lick my cunt?”

This time there wasn’t the slightest hesitation on Bernie’s part. “Because I love you and you’re beautiful.”

Ashley was delighted with her response and turned to me and said, “Isn’t she one hot little minx?”

“She looks like one, but as to actually being a hot little minx ... well let’s just say I need more evidence.”

“Ohhh, you’re soooo fucking right about that, brother dear!”

Ashley’s hand shot out and grabbed Bernie’s hair. But she fooled both Bernie and me in that she failed to yank her hair, instead she gave a gentle tug, urging Bernie’s face forward, guiding her until her facial cheeks were nestled between her thighs.

“Lick away, my love!” Ashley crowed, and Bernie closed her eyes and splayed her tongue before pushing it into the erotic moistness of her pinkish slit.

From my perfect vantage point, I watched as my sister’s supple folds momentarily enveloped the tongue then surrendered it, allowing it to traverse the length of her crease several times before reentering her vagina.

It was then that I realized I could smell my sister’s cunt! In fact it soon permeated my senses. Her aroma was that of an animal--musky, primitive, intoxicating. My jaw fell. I salivated. My nostrils flared, seeking and savoring her pungency and my tongue licked my lips, but my eyes and mind were on another pair of lips, the shaded, uneven lips dangling in front of Bernie’s face with a hint of pink beckoning from between them

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ashley’s right thigh shift. An instant later, her foot rested upon Bernice’s hip. “Ohhh, baby,” I heard her whisper to Bernie, “Just like that, only push a bit, spread my lips, love me with your mouth.”

I looked on almost forgetting to breathe as Bernice did as asked, although it was another half dozen passes before Ashley’s folds separated, allowing the questing tongue into the smooth furrow within.

Only the sounds of Bernie’s licking and sucking at my sister’s cunt could be heard. I remembered to breathe, although thinking I might miss some monumental action in so doing. I exhaled and returned my gaze to the two lovely women several feet from me and saw Ashley bestow the most charming smile possible on Bernice and ask” “Do you like it?”

“Mmmm-mmm” Bernie replied.

“No, no ... tell me how much you like it,” she whispered.

“I love it, Ashley. I really do.”

“What do you love?”

“Why licking your cunt, Ashley.”

“Hmmm,” she whispered through her smile. “Show me.”

With that, my sister moved backward until her rear made contact with the bed then leaned back until she was lying upon the mattress and spread her legs obscenely wide.

Bernie lurched forward, burying her face in Ashley’s sex, rubbing her cheeks with wild abandon over the moistness of Ashley’s cunt as if too mark herself with the other’s scent.

Then, with her eyes closed, Bernie parted her lips and sucked in a huge mouthful of Ashley’s flesh, massaging her labia between her own lips, all the while moaning her contentment with every frantic breath.

Ashley moaned and wrapped both legs around Bernie’s flank. Bernie froze, evidently uncertain as to what was expected of her at that moment.

“Go ahead,” my sister said, urging her on. “You know what to do.”

Bernie, eyes wide with uncertainty, lowered her tongue again to Ashley’s sex, licking with long broad strokes until she had burrowed her way between Ashley’s sodden lips.

“Ohhh—ohhhh--ohhhh!” Ashley crowed happily, “Boys try, but girls know.”

Perhaps half an hour went by with Bernie continuing to delight my sister in this fashion.

Ashley had several orgasms, but seemed unsatisfied, demanding more and more from poor Bernie.

Their foreplay ended with a single whispered word from Ashley.

“Lower!”

Her hands moved to the back of Bernie’s head, cupping it. “Yes!” she hissed, pulling Bernie even closer to her.

“Do it. Fuck me!”

I watched entranced, I would use what followed for the rest of my days with extraordinary success. Bernie curled her tongue into a stem, and pushed it inside. At once, my sister’s hips bounced from the bed, pushing against Bernie’s face. Ashley released a long gasp, followed by an equally long, “Yesssss!”

Bernie was obviously trying her best to drive her tongue even further than its limitations allowed; wiggling it this way and that, burrowing until her love muscle ached from the exertion.

Ashley’s hips continued bouncing, pushing upward against Bernie’s face. There was a shudder--I saw it and I’m positive Bernie felt it--that traveled the length of Ashley’s body.

A moment later, there was a briny warmth flowing over Berne’s taste buds.

“Ohhhhh!” Ashley moaned in satisfaction.

“Mmmmm,” Bernie groaned happily.

“Share it with him,” my sister told Bernie.

“Huh?” Bernie dreamily asked, no comprehending.

“Kiss my brother, let him taste us. Go on now, do it!”

Bernie got to her feet and turned toward me. I moved the remaining distance and took her in my arms. She puckered her lips and I kissed her. She didn’t resist when my tongue entered her mouth; in fact, she didn’t resist when I squeezed her breasts as we kissed.

I evaluated the briny taste as Ashley’s orgasmic fluids and savored it as a special gift, which, of course, it was.

“Donald?”

“Yes, Ashley?”

“Would you do Bernie for me? I’m kind of tired and want to enjoy that last orgasm for a time.”

“Certainly, I’d be happy to do Bernie.”

“I mean eating her not fucking her. Maybe later, maybe not at all. You’ll get laid, I promise, but I won’t force her to fuck you. Not today.”

Then, while I clambered onto the bed, Ashley directed her next words to Bernie.

“Get on the bed, Bernie. I’m too tired to reciprocate. My brother will do you. He’s pretty good at it. You can suck him off if you want. Your choice, nobody’s making you do it. But he will get you off, sweetie. I promise you that. Then we’ll see where we go from there. Now get up o the bed with us.”

With Bernie on the bed, I scurried across the mattress upon hands and knees until my face hovered between her juice slickened thighs. Glancing up, my eyes traced a path along the cleft of her abdomen, between a pair of gorgeous breasts that rose and fell with each breath, to her moist, open mouth, and upward to her wide, glistening eyes.

Bernie’s fingers traced a path over her sex, almost like a curtain moving upward from a summer’s breeze. She flipped the palm up and spread the fingers toward me. I looked back to her eyes, great brown and white beacons, glowing with excitement.

It was my turn to be confused. Bernie hadn’t wanted to fuck me. But now I wasn’t sure. Then I recalled Ashley telling her that I was going down on her; that she could, if she chose, do the same with me. Then too, she had just spent more than thirty minutes hungrily munching away at my sister’s cunt. That had to count for something in getting her heated up for whatever came next.

I decided to do what I was supposed to do, and eat her. If she wanted more from me she could damn well let it be known to one and all.

My breaths were short and shallow, as if saving energy for the exertion ahead, yet somewhere in those breaths I caught my first waft of her. It was subtle, yet unmistakable, a musky animal tang that contrasted with the sweet smell of chocolate. I shivered, thrilled to be this close to her.

Bernie tendered her syrup-covered fingers to my mouth. My eyelids fluttered then drooped. My total being became tongue. Licking. Suckling. Cleaning. Loving. Serving.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.