Christmas Cheer
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Jess Barracuda

Christmas Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lynne had nearly resigned herself to spending Christmas alone. Spending it with an unfamiliar houseguest, however, was really pushing it. Can Mike bring her - and himself - a little Christmas cheer? First chapter is slow, but it heats up soon. I will add codes if needed as things unfold.

Caution: This Christmas Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I woke sometime after 3:00, the lights still on, Mike breathing softly on the pillow beside me. He looked young in sleep, more like a boy than the man who'd so thoroughly pleasured me the night before.

Was I doing the right thing?

I slipped out of bed and pulled on the ratty sweats I sometimes lounged around the house in, irritated with myself for the thought.

It's a week, Lynne. A week out of your life, and a week out of his. And then both of you will go your separate ways. No harm, no foul.

That thought didn't exactly please me either.

I flicked off the bedroom lights and padded up front. I didn't think I'd get back to sleep any time soon, and I didn't want to wake Mike.

The dishes were still on the table, the remaining bits of food crusted and dried. I couldn't mind, not in light of what we'd been up to instead.

I scraped dishes while I filled the sinks, humming happily under my breath. I'd often been frustrated about being the one stuck with the cleanup, but tonight I couldn't seem to mind a bit. All I had to do was think about Mike's hands, his body on mine, the heat of him inside me.

As plates and bowls and silverware soaked, I entertained a fantasy in which Mike got the job here and moved to the city. Moved in with me. We could see each other off to work in the morning, come home together every night, sleep in together on weekends. Vacation together. And, of course, make sweet love together.

It's a lovely fantasy, Lynne, but isn't something missing?

Of course there was. Jenny and Jeff would be shocked and furious. Margay and Andy wouldn't want to socialize with a thirty-year-old, and neither would any of my other friends. And what about Mike's friends? Somehow I couldn't see him and his buddies wanting to hang out with an old lady half again their age.

Enjoy it for what it is, Lynne. Don't try to make it more than that. You'll just end up hurting both of you.

"Hey." Mike's voice was husky and low with sleep. He stood smiling in the kitchen doorway, leaning one shoulder against the frame. He'd thrown on his briefs, and his hair was deliciously tousled.

"Hey." I walked over and slipped my arms around him, kissing the underside of his jaw. "Why aren't you asleep?"

He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my temple. "I could ask you the same thing."

I ran my fingertips along his jawline, feeling the bristly stubble. "I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. I was thinking."

Mike kissed the pads of my fingers. "Anything you care to share?"

How could I tell him I was daydreaming about a relationship between us, a relationship that could never work? He wanted to keep things casual, and it was the only sensible thing to do.

Bringing it up would only make things uncomfortable and weird.

"Not really," I said at last. I nestled against him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Okay." He pressed his arms more tightly around me. "Would you like some help with those, or should I leave you alone with your thoughts?"

He was so wonderful! Too wonderful. "You should probably go back to sleep."

"How about if I help you and then we both go back to sleep?"


I woke Sunday around midmorning with a healthy erection pressed against my backside. Mike's arm was draped loosely around my belly. I purred and snuggled closer, hugging his arm more tightly against me.

Mike nuzzled the back of my neck, making sleepy, satisfied noises.

I ground my hips against his pelvis. The feel of his hard cock sliding over the skin of my bottom thrilled me. I felt heat building in my core.

He bit my shoulder and slid his other arm underneath me, pinning me tight against his chest. He thrust hard along my bottom a couple of times, then angled his hips so that his cock slid between my legs, rubbing my labia. "Hmm?"

"God, yes!" I tried to thrust against his cock, but in our present position, there was nothing to provide resistance. I gave a little whimper of frustration.

Mike turned away, and there was a brief pause while he slipped on a condom. He rolled back and bit the nape of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "I want to fuck you." He nestled his cock into its former position between my thighs.

I spread my legs and arched backward, giving him better access. "Please!"

He pinched my nipple and squeezed my breast. "Please what, Lynne?"

I clawed at his arm, but I wasn't trying to move him. "You know what, damn it!"

He licked my earlobe, then bit it. "Say it." He slipped his hand between my legs, putting pressure against my clit--but not nearly enough to make me come. "What do you want, Lynne?"

"You know what I want," I growled, trying in vain to wiggle harder against him.

He slid his cock forward and back. "Say it."

I bucked and twisted to no avail. "Mike, please!" I knew what he wanted me to say, but I couldn't bring myself to form the words. I was sopping wet, burning for him. "Mike?"

No response.

"Please?"

Nothing.

I took a deep breath. "Fuck me," I whispered, eyes closed as if not seeing would prevent me from hearing the words.

"Mmm. I thought you'd never ask." The head of Mike's cock tickled my pussy lips and pressed deeper. It slid in without resistance until my hips were pressed firmly against his groin. I clenched my muscles around him, savoring the delicious fullness.

He slid almost all the way out, then back in to the hilt again. "You like that?"

I whimpered and thrust my head back against his shoulder, eyes still closed.

He chuckled and reached between my legs, but couldn't find a good angle. Unexpectedly, he reached up and grasped my wrist, pulling my hand down. "Touch yourself, Lynne. I want to feel you touch yourself while I fuck you."

"Mike!" A hot flush crept over my face and shoulders. I had never touched myself in the presence of a man, let alone while he was inside me. I tried to pull my hand away, but his grip was implacable.

"Come on, Lynnie," Mike murmured in my ear. "I want to feel you come hard while I'm in you." He backed out and pushed in again, ever so slowly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.