Good Girl Gone Bad
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Nancy Allbright

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Binky is reunited with her father's stable hand when he shares with her the sotry of fucking his best friend's Mum.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction  

Binky sat back down on her chair and gave Marco a broad smile.

"Come on Binky, why the naughty look?" Marco asked. ''I know that look, what have you been up to?"

Binky took a cigarette out of Marco's packet and lit it. "Lets just say that your earlier confession made me a tad hot under the collar.'' Binky took a long drag of her cigarette and blew smoke rings into the soft July breeze. She crossed her legs and allowed her denim mini skirt to rise up her tanned, lithe thighs. She watched Marco's eyes travel up her legs and looked down at his crotch. Yes, there was a visibly bulge forming. Binky contemplated whether she should just take Marco up into her bedroom, tie him up and suck him senseless until he exploded in her mouth. However, Binky loved the thrill of the chase and the tease and she knew that Marco was aware of too and she would hate to disappoint him, even when her insides were burning with desire. Plus, there was also the other blot on her horizon, her father. The last thing she needed was to be caught fucking Marco. Not that her father would have been especially bothered. Binky's eyes momentarily clouded over at the thought of her father.

"Why did you find it horny?"Marco asked, as innocently as he could, briefly stroking Binky's arm causing her tiny hairs to ping up in attention and instantly diverting her away from thoughts of her father and his fucked up way of life.

"Í don't know.'' Binky pulled her sunglasses down from the top of her head and covered her eyes, shielding them against the dazzling sun. "Older woman, sons friend etcetera, its taboo and therefore horny. Only you could do something like that Marco.'' Binky shot him a wry smile and rolled her eyes.

"Well, you have fucked your father's stable hand.'' Marco raised his eyebrows and twisted his lips. '' If I remember rightly you weren't complaining."

Binky laughed. "Of course I didn't complain and no matter what anyone says about you Marco, you are indeed an excellent stable hand.'' "You are too naughty my little Binky.'' Marco sipped his wine before placing his glass back on the table and folding his arms. "So what's your story?'' Binky frowned. "What's my story? You know everything about me Marco you know that.'' Marco leant over and flicked Binky's pert nose causing her to squint.

"What is your horny confession? You must have one.'' Binky stubbed out her cigarette. "Í have a few.'' She tapped the side of her temple. "The question is, which confession should I divulge?'' Marco shifted in his seat. "Come on. I have confessed to you, it's your turn.'' Binky reached across and briefly stroked Marco's thigh before patting his knee.

"This is strictly between me and you okay? My father must never find out what I really get up to nd I know for a fact you both tell each other everything." Binky's eyes clouded over and she was glad that her sunglasses were hiding this fact from Marco. Showing her vulnerable side wasn't Binky's thing, in any way shape or form.

Marco laughed. "I do discuss my conquests with your father Binky, but I swear on my Grandmother Maria's grave, whatever you tell me is strictly between me and you.'' Binky gave a mock sigh, as if divulging her confession was a huge chore, when in reality she was already feeling horny again at the very thought of what she was going to tell Marco and guessing how he would react, it would invariably end with Marco sporting a huge hard on, with a cock big enough to do her some serious damage, just the kind of thing Binky enjoyed, a little too much if truth be told.

"Do you remember when I took off to Manhattan when I was nineteen for that promising reporter job?'' Marco frowned and shook his head. Binky waved her hand in dismissal. "It doesn't matter. Anyway, I was mad keen on a guy who lived in Boston at the time. So, every Friday I would take the train to his apartment. He was cute, treated me sweetly and was definitely from the school of making lurve.'' Marco pulled a face in disgust causing Binky to giggle. "I know, but I was only young Marco and that was before I discovered rough sex."

Marco raised his hands in surrender. "Í didn't say a thing.''

"You didn't have to. "Binky retorted, "your look said it all. This one particular Friday, I was shattered and really stressed and being stressed for some reason always makes me incredibly horny. By the time the train arrived at the station, I was already mentally in this guy's bed.'' Binky wrinkled her forehead, "Í think he was called James." Binky's eyes drifted away as she tried to remember this minor detail before giving up.

"Ás the train left the station I was imagining his tongue running all over my body, because for all his lets make lurve penchants he was very good with his tongue. As I walked up the aisle of the train I was trying to find a carriage that wasn't empty. I never really felt safe travelling alone in America. Finally I found a carriage where this guy was sat on his own. He was just drinking his beer and minding his own business, his legs outstretched and he looked so chilled out I instantly felt drawn to him, it was a bit weird really the effect he had on me.'' Marco raised his eyebrows. "Was he good looking by any chance, as well as being as chilled as a penguin?"

Binky laughed. "He was hot as fuck. So I sat down facing him and took off my jacket because the heat was stifling. I leant across and opened the window and I think it was my tits that grabbed his attention, put it this way he was suddenly diverted from watching the country side pass him by and we started chatting. It transpired he was on his way to Boston as well. He was going to some music gig. The food car arrived and he grabbed a sandwich and another beer and he asked me if I wanted one so I agreed. The more we chatted, the more I felt myself warming to him in more ways than one. There was this instant chemistry. It's hard to explain really.''

"Of course he was also attracted to you?'' Marco asked a twinkle in his eye.

Binky put her hand on one side. "Really Marco, what kind of question is that? Of course he was attracted to me. I don't know if it was the heat or the beer, or the fact that I felt like I was going to explode, but I decided right there and then, he was going to get a train ride he was never ever going to forget.'' Marco leant over and took off Binky's sun glasses and placed them on the patio table.

"Hey, what you doing? I can't see a thing with this sun.'' Binky protested trying to snatch the glasses back before being stopped by Marco's hand. He leant over and kissed her gently on the lips, his tongue dipping inside her mouth. Binky felt herself momentarily gasp before she found herself totally lost in his kiss. Gently, Marco took hold of her hand and put it on his hard bulge.

"I want to see your eyes when you tell me your confession and I want you to stroke my cock okay?"

Binky pulled her hand away. "Í can't, what if my father returns? I know his morals are pretty loose but I don't think he would appreciate it if he returned and I was stroking your cock."

Marco unzipped his pants and took out his cock before pulling his chair right up to the patio table. He turned to her and smiled. "If he arrives he wont see a thing. Pull your chair up.'' Binky felt a flutter in her stomach as she looked down and saw Marco's cock. She had forgotten how gorgeous it was and a spark tingled through her. She did as Marco bid and pulled her chair up to the table. Taking her hand, Marco took her hand and placed it under the table. Binky ran her fingers up and down the shaft. Marco closed his eyes. "Mmm that feels gorgeous, carry on with your story.''

"Thanks for your permission Marco! So, there I was, all horny and hot and bothered..."

"What was you wearing?'' Marco interrupted. "So I can picture it all properly.''

"I was wearing a blouse and a skirt." Binky replied, feeling Marcos hands take her fingers and move them up and down his length at a slightly faster rhythm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.