Memories - Cover

Memories

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A house guest is given a erotic gesture, she responds. As she sucks he remembers a similar event - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Brother   Nephew   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

Memories

It was now three months since Kerry had left. There was no change in the general atmosphere that was evident in the household; the wife was her ordinary self, the marriage existing on the 'toleration' plain. Sex was never mentioned at all and as far as Rick was concerned the 'ship of state' did what was its custom, just sailed along. However, he did miss Kerry for in the last few hours of her latest stay she had sucked him off and they had fucked. Now he returned to his usual relief in the sexual nature by visiting the women who specialized in various form of sexual behaviour and although he would love his wife to perform as these women did he had to accept the situation that had existed for decades, his wife was totally opposed to any form of sexual encounters.

The phone rang and as it was normally for his wife he ignored it, but did get a surprise when she called him and told him it was for him. It was seconds before he recognized the voice for his last contact with Barry had been the year before when he had attended his birthday. "Hello mate", he said. Once that introduction was done he retired to the computer room and for the next ten or so minutes chattered away till he mentioned that he was coming to Melbourne for a few days and would be seeking accommodation. This immediately bought on the invitation to stay with him, an invitation that was accepted for the hotels were expensive. The wife couldn't really complain for he hadn't objected when Kerry stayed. "It is just for a couple of days", he told her. "I attended his birthday party last year, it will be great to get together again", he said. His wife didn't object and he knew that she would be an all smiling hostess.

He picked his friend up at the airport and as they drove back he asked if his relationship with women was still as successful as it always seemed to be. Barry smiled and informed his friend that there wasn't a day that passed in which he had not accommodated a woman in some form of sexual action. Rick was silent for several minutes for his mind was thinking, then without any hesitation he said. "Barry I want you to fuck my wife, not once but as many times as your stay will allow. I want her so conditioned that if a cock was put near her mouth she would suck it and her desire for a fuck would accommodate any male that was within range. If she was at a porno show she would not only enjoy it but offer suggestion by physical involvement on how the show could be improved and I want her so used to the 'four letter words' that they would become part of her ordinary language". Barry gave a gasp and it was seconds before he responded, he asked for a repeat of the request and again Rick outlined it. "My wife isn't ugly or anything abnormal, nude she is quite attractive, nice tits, a forest at her groin and a nice bottom, in fact she has all the ingredients that would harden a cock. "Why don't you fuck her?" he was asked. Rick went into the situations that for some reason or other she couldn't stand him near her and always considered sex a vile act. "You will find her most cordial to you, you are a guest and she will pull out all the stops to make you welcome. I'm therefore relying on your reputation to seduce her totally and absolutely. I want my wife to become a total slut", he concluded as they drove into the carport.

Barry found the wife, Alice who he was introduced to as very welcoming, almost suffocating but it was a situation that he had found on many occasions for he attracted women and in a break from her he told Rick to 'let him have a clear run and not to interfere', something that Rick was more than willing to oblige to. Almost from the moment the introduction were given Barry phrased her at every opportunity, there was nothing that she did that he didn't compliment her on so that she was almost dribbling saliva from the pleasure of the comments. He even picked a flower out of the garden and gave it to her with the remark. 'Alice you have given me such a welcome that you deserve this little token of my gratitude', she almost collapsed and her thanks was a sort of gargle for it was rare for her to receive such a gift, something her husband wouldn't even consider. There wasn't a minute in which he didn't use all his experience for this was the first time he had been commissioned to seduce a woman. Normally if he fancied a woman his charm always led to her sucking him off or spreading her thighs to welcome the length that he had and on more than one occasion even offering their bottoms. However, in this case he couldn't take for granted his normal approach would work so all that experience and charm were mixed together so when the washing up was in progress he came up behind her and cupped her tits. Her immediate reaction was a gasp but as he began to mould them, lifting and pressing hard against the position of her nipple she began to utter soft gasps of pleasure and droplets of saliva began to linger around her lips.

For many minutes he played with those melons till gradually he slipped to her groin, she was wearing slacks and like he was doing with the tit still held, rubbed her groin up and down and again her response was alien, as far as Rick was concerned for instead of abuse she even spread 'em. Barry gradually unzipped and unbutton them and bit by bit both slacks and panties were lowered, till bare flesh and the beginning of that hairy triangle came into focus. Finger found the lips of her cunt and this time her reaction was like a mini tornedo, she vibrated and instead of breaking free turned her head and sought his lips to kiss. Gradually her slacks and panties were on the floor, her blouse was lifted so that from her navel to her feet she was naked, faster he fingered her till her whole being was desperate for forefillment; he then pushing her over the table, released his throbbing erection and rammed it home. Never in all his marriage had his wife performed in such a way, she bucked; she vibrated and shuddered as Barry drove his cock to the depths of her crack. Once anchored he removed her blouse, undid her bra and threw them onto the floor and now totally naked he fucked her and Alice responded working herself to accommodate the ravishing she was receiving, but no matter how she performed when he released the essence of his balls, her vocal response echoed around the kitchen and the bounce of her tits was a blur.

For himself Rick was there, yet to the fucking couple, he wasn't. Barry stayed anchored till every drop had been rammed up her and then he lifted and carried her into the bedroom, constantly sucking on her very erect and hard nipple. He dropped her onto the bed and immediately was back at her saliva covered tits while again his fingers did the fucking and she wriggled and gasped and to Rick's amazement actually reached and took hold of his now limp cock and the more Barry worked his fingers, the more she played with his cock till again it hardened and Barry mounted her again and as Rick gave a shake of his head, he retired as Barry gave the thrust that buried his cock and his wife responded both vocally and in the rhyme of her body.

Sleeping alone, a habit that he had been doing for ages he was awaken by the sound of water. The clock said it was just after four in the morning. He got up, there was a light coming from the bathroom, he ventured closer and heard the shower and the giggles of his wife and the voice of Barry. 'There showering together' he muttered to himself, something that again was a 'no', 'no' in his relationship with his wife, she didn't even like him coming into the bathroom when she was there and if he did she always made sure she was covered with a towel. The door was ajar therefore their conversation was heard. "I love a woman with a lot of hair around their cunts and you certainly qualify there Alice, you have a forest". There was a bit of giggling and a couple of grunts and Rick could just imagine that Barry was working his fingers again. However, the next words from his wife made him smile and tick off one of his points that Barry was to achieve. His wife asked. "What is a cunt?"

"You know what a fuck is?" Barry asked.

"Of course I do" came the reply with a bit of a giggle.

"Well 'cunt' is where I stick my cock when I fuck you my dear Alice. What do you think of that?" There was silence for many seconds, only the shower created the noise then came the response that Rick had always wanted his wife to say. "Fuck my cunt again Barry. I love your cock inside me and especially when you blow your balls and fill me. Stick it in me again"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.