Memories - Cover

Memories

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A house guest is given a erotic gesture, she responds. As she sucks he remembers a similar event - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Brother   Nephew   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

The first Rick knew of the arrangement to accommodate Kerry was when his wife informed him that she would be arriving at the beginning of the next week. He didn't get the chance to agree or disagree but realised that his wife was working on what he had said the year before when it became obvious that Kerry was short of a place to lay down. "We have room", he had said. Those few words had his wife on the phone in minutes and the following afternoon Kerry had arrived. She stayed for a few weeks, no bother and as she was his wife's friend he didn't have much to do with her. "How long will she be staying?" he asked. His wife just gave a shrug and as she began to tidy up the room that she had used said. "Kerry wasn't too sure for it depended on the people whose place she rent. The rent isn't great for she keeps the house in order, the garden and lawns as well as the inside. She isn't paid but that is the reason the rent isn't great, what Kerry pays is more of a token amount", she concluded.

Kerry was in her sixties, not unattractive, had just a normal figure, nothing that would send a bloke 'climbing the highest mountain', or 'fighting the fiercest dragon', she was just a woman but she was good natured and he found she was far better at communications then his wife. However, he did get a surprise when he was chattering to her over a computer programme he had said. "I don't know why they have to keep changing the software, Kerry. It is a fucking nuisance". She had made no comment and carried on the discussion without a break. However, that absence of any comment did register for on the previous visit she was very much in favour of what his wife said regards the rather liberal attitude to sexual conduct. "It is disgusting Kerry, how sex has been so polluted, the language, especially by young people is enough to turn our past and respected religious leaders in their graves".

He had been told after she had arrived that Kerry would be staying for a week, his reaction was just a nod of acceptance and the matter was closed. As he had found out on her previous visit, she was no problem, even did a bit of the kitchen chores, like washing or drying up. As for himself if there was nothing on the agenda regards work and his wife didn't want to go anywhere he would take the opportunity to ride and that was the case just three days after Kerry had arrived. He arrived home quite sweaty for it had been a long ride of nearly fifty kilometres; Kerry was in the kitchen. "Alice has taken a birthday present around to her friend Shirley", she said as he entered. "I'll have a shower", he said. Dressed in a loose dressing gown he returned to his room and then walked naked to where he kept his underwear and as he selected what to wear he stood up and facing him was Kerry who was standing in the kitchen doorway. Whether it was just a natural act for although his sexual relationship with his wife was zero, he did have accommodating lady friends who got a giggle out of what he now did. He shook and bounced his cock and balls virtually in front of her and as he was about to dress wondered what she would tell his wife, but that thought disappeared as soon as he thought it for Kerry had entered his room and now stood mere feet away from him.

"Well ... well don't just stand there Kerry", he stammered. "Put your mouth around this and suck me dry". What happened was not a rebuke or hostile vocal condemnation but a sheer delight. She did what he had suggested, she took hold of his cock and began to suck and as her mouth performed its magic, a magic that he delighted in for oral sex was his favourite, he let his mind drift to another time when Blanche, his wife's step mother in law had also performed a sexual encounter that made his teeth rattle.

It was standard for him to help Blanche for she was getting on, well into her late sixties for his wife's father had remarried and Blanche was a lot younger just a few years older than Rick was and because of that closeness in age he got on very well with her so didn't mind doing the odd maintenance job. He was helping her put up a trellis and she had giggled. "If I was a model I would be getting paid for just standing here holding this trellis".

"If you a model Blanche", he said. "You would be wearing a lot less". She was silent for a few moments and then replied. "I'm all tits and ass".

"I don't know Blanche", he replied. "I think you have a very attractive backside and as far as your tits are concerned I could only judge them is you dropped them out". She nearly dropped the section of the trellis she was holding and just uttered one word 'Cheeky".

Whether she thought it was the right thing to do or not, but she always offered him a financial payment. Although he accepted it he did so with reluctance and this day he said 'No'. "You don't have to do that Blanche. I like helping you".

"I feel that you deserve something", she said. The thought that invaded his mind finally broke into words. "Well there is something that I would like and as far as a payment was concerned, couldn't be beat".

"Oh! What is that?" she asked with a puzzled expression.

"Bare your tits; drop them out so I could gauge them for you said you were all tits and ass and as I mentioned your backside is very attractive". To say she was taken back would be mild but after the shock had worn off, gasped. "Just ... just my tits?"

"I think that is all I could hope for", was his reply. She disappeared without offering an explanation and was gone for quite some minutes, to suddenly reappearing with just a couple of words. "Is this what you hoped for". She was naked. He gave a gasp for her tits hung almost to her navel, great mounds of flesh with an enlarged and extended nipple, at her groin was a tangle of hair and his only comments were. "Fuck Blanche you are magnificent". What followed made his teeth rattle. She pulled his balls and sucked his cock. She spread herself offering her cunt for his lubricated cock and as they fucked she worked in rhyme lifting her bum to his every thrust and when he blew his balls with his cock buried totally up her, her entire being vibrated and her cry of pleasure echoed around the room. "Ahhhhh! Oh! Fuck that was great". However, if he thought she was spend he was in for a rude awaking for she had other ideas. "Stay", she gasped. "Harden and fuck me again". A request that he had no intention of ignoring and when the muscles of his cock and her cunt again showed interest, the fucking began but this time slowly and more intense so when he gave the thrust that flooded that accommodating cunt they were both in a lather of sweet and her nipples were glittering with and covered in saliva was constant sucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.