Seasonal Daughters, Book 2 - Cover

Seasonal Daughters, Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 6

Halloween was here and, when I came home, April said, Mom wants you to come upstairs and see her costume. She grinned. "You'll like it." She added. I went upstairs and opened the door. April and May were close behind. Obviously, they had seen her outfit and wanted to see my reaction.

I walked in and stopped. "Laura, I'm home."

She came out of the bathroom covered from neck to toe in black and looked naked, very naked. The outfit was skin tight and she couldn't have been wearing anything under it! She had drawn whiskers on her face and had a headdress with ears on it. She came up to me and purred!

I growled, "Wow! That's so-o hot!"

"I thought I would wear this to the Sunday school Halloween party tomorrow evening."

I grinned. "If you do. I'll be by your side drooling with the rest of them. Even if you don't, I will need a bib for the drool just for the thought of what I'm seeing now." She was a little excited and I could see her nipples and other erotic parts. The girls were giggling while they looked at my face. I knew I had a beautiful wife and was again reminded of that fact if I had any doubts though I didn't.

Laura said, "I will be a bit more covered tomorrow but this will be under it all." She slipped a pair of black high heels on her feet. If they did anything, they emphasized her height and her body's lovely, sleek lines.

April said, "Next year, I want one just like it to wear." She grinned...

"No way, April. You'll have to wait and ask your husband after you marry at forty or so after you're allowed to date."

"It won't be that long before I'm dating. I have a double date with May and her soulmate during this school year."

"Don't remind me."

Laura grinned. "You and the girls fix supper while I wash my face and change clothes." We went downstairs and finished preparing supper. Laura came down and joined us in the kitchen. She looked demur and innocent but I knew the wonderful, sexy woman under those clothes. We enjoyed each other as spouses as much as we did when we first married. I had also found that Laura loved to tease me. Since she knew I would hand her out of he car when we were together, she made sure that she wore a skirt or a dress often and intentionally let it ride up while I was standing in front of her allowing me to see her long legs all the way up.

April realized what she was doing during the summer and blushed when Laura had said, "You really will have to wait until you're married to let this much leg show." April blushed some more when Laura had said, "On that issue, I am serious."

Laura prayed and we ate. It was a fun meal with some kidding but some serious talk was mixed in. One subject was Tom while another was May's mysterious soulmate. Laura stressed that they should hold true to their values. If the guy was right, he would honor those values just because they were hers even if he didn't share them.

April said, "Mom, what do you mean?"

Laura replied, "I will take a situation from my life. I was not a Christian when your father and I started seeing each other though I was well on the way. When we had our first date that Friday and I got him to stay over, he stressed that sex outside of marriage was not acceptable to him. That's not to say we weren't both tempted. I had no moral limitation about that issue then. However, I honored your father's statement and, though we pushed pretty hard, there was no sex until after we landed in Key West and were in our room.

"By that time, I understood for myself why your father was right. I was glad we honored his statement and waited. It made our honeymoon much more delightful. I had no idea how good I would feel until we arrived down there."

We went to the Halloween party. I dressed as a dog with a floppy ear headdress and a whiskered face. Laura wore her cat suit with a black blouse tied under her breasts and short, tight, black skirt. My costume was appreciated but hers drew appreciative stares from men and women. Ralph came up to me and said, "I knew Laura was a beautiful woman, but that outfit is spectacular. She's even made Marijane a little jealous." Marijane was wearing a similar white outfit though the skirt wasn't as short and the blouse was a little looser. She had gossamer light wings attached to her back and a headdress with a halo. Ralph was dressed as a devil. Laura won the prize for the best costume with Marijane a very close second. Marijane was a little younger than Laura but, while tall, was not as tall as Laura's six feet. We had a good time and she enjoyed teasing me getting in and out of the car that evening. When we got home, she let the skirt slide up to her waist when she got out of my car in the privacy of our garage. I kissed her for a while before we went inside the house.

Later, Laura admitted to me that she had been shy about her body until knowing me. She said, "Now that I'm married to you and know you and your attitude toward me on a daily basis. I have found that I love to tease and please you. As you have found, a lot of the teasing takes place in public. We don't go places where I have to worry and I am always with you. After all if you're not with me, why tease?" She grinned. "I dress for you and like to see you drool. If a few other men are around, I make sure they see that I'm totally devoted to you. That's easy to do because it's true."

"Laura, I have to admit there is a proud masculine factor in my view. After all, I have this beautiful, sexy woman all over me. It makes me feel good. Our appreciation for each other feeds off the other and I am always amazed to look at you and realize you love me. I feel very blessed."

"We are both blessed, Paul."

At Thanksgiving, we took Mother Munroe with us to my parents' home and she stayed over with us for the rest of the weekend. After church Sunday, she said, "Paul, Laura, I want to tell the two of you something." She paused and took a breath. "I have met a man and it may be getting serious."

Laura was quicker. "That's great! Tell us about him."

She said, "He's a little older than me and is a widower. I met him when he moved into the area and started coming to my church. Some of the other ladies went after him but they were politely rebuffed. He sat next to me in Sunday school and then in church. He knew I would be up here for Thanksgiving but, since we couldn't have lunch today, he has asked me to supper tomorrow and I said yes. I enjoy his company. It's early but promising. Laura, dear, your example and Paul's have given me the courage to think of trying romance again." She grinned at Laura. "How does it feel to be an example of romance?"

"Strange. I had not planned on marriage and had even given up on the idea. Paul changed my thinking and the girls egged us on. Everything was so joyful that I just never could think of a way to say, 'no, ' until he had married me and carried me away from my quiet life into being a wife and mother. I thank God for bringing him into my life."

Mother Munroe grinned. "God works in mysterious ways. We just have to let Him work and not try to anticipate Him. I'm trying to be patient with Mickey and let things happen when they should."

April and Tom during this time had continued to see each other and seemed to be where they were before all the excitement. Tom had changed and was obviously more mature than he had been before. April said that he had had a little trouble in school but the guys he had run with lost interest in him pretty quickly. She said that they prayed together about their classmates and classes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.