My Mom's Best Friend - Cover

My Mom's Best Friend

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenage boys fantasy about his Mothers best friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy  

Lesson 5

Brenda and I played and fucked whenever my shifts allowed for the next six months, then my parents bought a shop on the other side of town and we moved to a flat above it. We could have carried on but I was getting plenty of sex now thanks to her tuition so things just died down between us. We did have one other fantastic session about a year later and that was at my instigation. I had been on night shift and was going home on my motorbike and was passing the old shop my mother used to own, when I happened to see Brenda coming out of the newsagents. I pulled up beside her. She was surprised to see me and smiled and kissed the side of my crash helmet, laughing as she did. I got off the bike and we stood chatting. I'd changed my bike and now had a 350 Triumph Tiger, much bigger than the 125 Triumph Terrier I'd had when we lived in the same street. "Oooh, I like that Mike," she said. "Is it fast?" "Do you wanna find out?" I asked, not expecting the reply I got. "Oh I'd love to but I haven't got a helmet." I got off the bike and opened the back box where I always carried a spare. "No problem," I said, thinking that if I called her bluff, she's back down. But to my surprise she took the helmet off me and put it on and climbed onto the pillion seat.

"This should be fun," she laughed, "I haven't had anything that really throbbed between my legs since you left." There was nothing subtle about her as she blatantly stared at my crotch. I told her to tuck her skirt under herself as we didn't want to distract other drivers on the road. I had spotted that she was wearing stockings as she had swung her leg over the bike. We took off down the main Stafford road and out into the country, cutting back through the back lanes to get home. While we were on the main road, she had her arms around my waist and I could feel her tits pressing against my back. As soon as we hit the back lanes, her arms slipped down from my waist and her hands were in my lap, resting on my, by now rock solid cock. I knew if she carried in like this we were going to wreck so I was racking my brains for somewhere to pull over.

I suddenly remembered an old derelict mansion about half a mile up a dirt track just down the lane. I turned off the lane and we bumped our way to the mansion. The bumpy track made her hands judder in my lap and my cock was almost bursting out of my jeans by the time we stopped. "And why have we stopped here, Mike," she said as I lifted her off the bike. I could see by the look on her face that she knew exactly why we'd stopped. "Because Brenda, you've been winding me up since we left the main road and now I'm going to give you the fucking you've been asking for." "And where do you think you're going to do that," she said, pointing at the ground. It'd been raining on and off for the last couple of days and there was no way I could fuck her there on the wet, muddy grass and I knew the old house had no roof, so that would be just as bad, but I had a plan.

I took off my leather jacket, rolled it up and placed it on the handlebars of the bike. Then I lifted her skirt up and grabbed her knickers and sat her side saddle on the bike and pulled them over her feet. I lifted her up again and sat her astride the bike, facing the back wheel. I saw a look of realization cross her face as I stood back and unzipped my fly. My cock sprang out hard and thick. "Remember this Brenda," I said, smirking. She smiled and reached out with her hand. "How could I forget it," she said as she stroked her fingers up and down my length, "and I've really missed it." I moved closer to her and pulled her head down towards me. Her mouth opened and she slid her lips over my knob and I began face fucking her. She was moaning loudly as I slid my cock in and out between her lips. "Oh fuck Brenda," I groaned, "I've missed this too. Suck it, suck me off." She didn't any encouragement and was soon sliding her lips up and down my length.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.