Two Fantasies Fulfilled

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Erotic Sex Story: Hazel can't wait to get back to school to see her teacher again and get what she'd dreamt about all through the term break

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   .

"First day of school!

"Hazel thought excitedly. Any girl her age would be dying at this moment, hating having to wake up early and having to go back to school. But not her! She couldn't wait to show her tits off to her favourite teacher. Over the summer they had grown to a C cup size, and she couldn't be more excited! She loved how big they looked on her small frame, she looked innocent and yet alluring. She was glad it was summer, it meant she could wear a thin blouse and short skirt. The outfit looked summery and casual, yet also sexy on her eighteen year old body. Her short blonde hair had a, sun bleached, summery look and she took the time to do her make up, putting on just a hint of lip gloss. Glancing at the clock and seeing that she still had an hour before school, she decided to let her mind run free for awhile. She went to her drawer and picked up the pink box where she kept her sex toys.

"Now I don't have time to get too carried away,"

she sighed to herself, passing over her favourite eight inch dildo. She stroked it lovingly before picking up her sparkly pink vibrator.

"Perfect, this will do nicely."

She went over to her mirror and watched herself slowly slide off her panties, letting them drop to the floor. Next she slid her skirt off, over her tanned legs. She could feel her pussy was already getting wet. Next was her favourite part. She turned around and looked back at herself as she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off, shaking her hair sexily and getting a good look at her perfect little round ass. Her pussy was literally dripping, anticipating what was coming next. Slowly, she undid the clasp of her bra and slid off each bra strap. Then, just to tease herself, she closed her eyes as she slid it off and felt the slightly rough lace on her erect, nipples. Visions of her teacher began filling her mind as she turned to admire her pert, teenage tits. She turned the vibrator on and began circling her nipples with it. She traced the vibrator down her body, imagining Mr. Russell sexily kissing down his way down to her pussy. She moaned softly, making sure not to be too loud, as she pressed the pulsing toy to her swollen clit. Around and around she swirled it, fantasizing that it was his tongue that was creating the amazing sensations.

"Mmm, Mr. Russell,"

she whispered quietly. She could hear her family moving about downstairs. Soon she felt the sensations getting stronger so she lay on the bed with her mirror tilted forward so she could see her dripping pussy. It was glistening with moisture and she could now feel it running down between her buttocks. She began imagining Mr. Russell sliding what must be a fat cock into her tight little hole.

"Ohhhh yes!"

she moaned as she imagined him sliding it in and out of her. She began rubbing her pussy faster and faster against her vibrator, increasing the sensation. Then she switched her fantasy to her riding him, his hands helping to lift her up then pulling her down hard onto his thick cock, arching his back to drive deeper into her. She pictured her tits bouncing up and down, him staring at them as he fucked her ever faster. As she felt her pussy tense up she imagined riding him even harder, both of them fucking as fast as they could!

"Oh God yes!" she was screaming in her head.

"Oh yes Mr. Russell! Fuck me. Fuck me!" With her mind filled with the sensations of him cumming inside she came herself!

She glanced at the clock, quickly got dressed and rushed down the stairs and out the door. After meeting up with her group of friends and her class schedule, her heart dropped as she saw that she wouldn't be seeing Mr. Russell until the end of that day. Finally after what seemed an eternity, her moment came. English, the last lesson of the day. Excitedly she walked to class.

"Finally I get to see him again," she thought. She was five minutes early and the class was half empty. She took a deep breath and walked in. Mr. Russell had his back turned to her and was writing on the blackboard.

"Hello, Mr. Russell," she said in her sweetest, most seductive voice. He turned around and she smiled as she saw his eyes widen and his mouth open slightly before he snapped it shut. She saw his eyes scan her body not once, but twice. He swallowed, gathering himself before saying in an equally flirtatious voice,

"Hello, Hazel. How was you're summer?"

"Oh it was good. I grew some," she said, the message clear, between the lines. She saw him gulp again.

"Oh did you?"

was his only reply. He looked at her and for a few smouldering seconds their eyes were locked before it was broken by the sound of the class bell. Hazel smiled inside. Mr. Russell was hooked. Perfectly hooked ... In English that week, she could feel a sexual tension beginning to build between them. She began to tease him. While he was reading or speaking she'd sigh and shake out her hair and lean forward slightly. If eye contact was made she'd wink at him, loving watching him blush. But she didn't want another wasted year of flirting, she wanted to fuck him!

Another torturous, flirting week later, Mr. Russell allowed the class to have a relaxed day where they were free to work in class or the library on an essay that was due that Monday. Suddenly a wicked idea passed through Hazel's mind. As some students filed out of the classroom she sat on the edge of her desk, placing one foot sexily on her desk, opening her legs just enough so that she knew he'd be able to see her red panties under her short, white skirt.

"Mr Russell, could I ask you something,"

she said. She knew it would work. He looked up from where he was writing and instantly saw her slightly open legs and her sexy red panties between her toned thighs. Painstakingly he drew his eyes up, his cock pulsing slightly. He cleared his throat.

"Yes Hazel, what is it?" he managed to say.

"Oh sorry Mr Russell, I have to run to the toilet first. I won't be a minute," she said, slipping of the desk and hurrying to the little girls room. Once there, she smiled to herself as she slid her panties off. She touched up her make up and returned to the classroom.

"Sorry about that Mr Russell. Girlie problems," she said, knowing the reference would excite him even more. She slid back into her desk and resumed the position she'd been in before her trip to the ladies.

"That's okay Hazel, " he said as he looked up from his papers.

His eyes opened wide as they were filled with the sight of her naked pussy. Other kids were talking and laughing in the classroom and wandering off to the library, but suddenly it was as if were the only two in the room. She opened her legs a little wider and slid forward slightly, knowing that her open pussy lips were open to him now. His eyes were still locked between her thighs and Hazel began to feel herself getting wet with excitement. Her clit began throbbing and her heart beating faster. The final step.

"Do you think you can help me with this after school sir?" she asked seductively, as she ran her hand down over her stomach.

"Y-y-yes Hazel."

He stammered, his voice barely audible but it still sent shivers down her spine. Finally the end of lesson bell rang and Hazel noticed that Mr. Russell didn't stand up when he dismissed the class and she too stayed seated. This was it! She was positive her fantasy was about to come true.

"Hazel," Mr Russell said, shutting and locking the door.

"Yes Mr Russell," she replied sweetly. Suddenly his face took on a firm expression.

"Take off your clothes."

Hazel's heart began beating faster, he suddenly looked so much stronger then her! She began to feel a little nervous now the moment of truth had arrived.

"W-what?" she stammered.

"You heard me. Take off your clothes and do it now!"

Hazel was beginning to feel a little apprehensive now but began stripping. A new excitement began growing inside her. Mr Russell taking control was something she hadn't expected. When she finally stood naked before him, she saw him smile.

"That's better," he said,

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.