Foul Ball - Sophomore Year - Cover

Foul Ball - Sophomore Year

Copyright© 2014 by Mindmeld

Chapter 16: Pool Party Redux

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Pool Party Redux - This is a story of Phil Marlow as he grows up in a medium-sized Midwest town in Indiana with his TV newscaster mom, Sharon. The first installment follows Phil through his sophomore year in high school where Phil learns what growing up and pursuing his dreams begins to mean. The story begins slowly with much of the sex and baseball occurring later.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

I finished my run just before six-thirty and was able to catch the tail end of Mom's morning newscast. I know I'm biased, and I keep saying it, but she really looked beautiful. On top of her incredibly feminine shape, she had an inviting smile and exuded grace and confidence as the co-anchor for the early news.

The weather forecast was still favorable, with temps in the low eighties, and a light breeze. It was perfect weather to close the pool for the season. Just before eleven-thirty, the suspects from the previous day's pool party – plus one – showed up, carrying four large pizzas, sodas and ice. The 'plus one' was another varsity cheerleader, Jamie Malloy, who was one of Wendy's friends. She was taller than most, at least five-nine or ten, by my estimation. She was smaller in the chest area than the other girls, but her long slender figure gave her more of a elegant appearance. There was nothing awkward or out of place with her. She moved with grace and purpose.

I pulled Sparks to the side and had him turn his pockets inside out to prove that he hadn't tried to sneak any alcohol in. He almost looked offended. I guess I should have checked everyone else as well to keep Sparks from feeling singled out, but I figured he was the most likely offender.

It took us about fifteen minutes to polish off the pizzas and just a few more to collect the trash and cleanup the area. The girls retired to the pool house to change into their bikinis while the guys got the lounge chairs and towels organized. We were talking about the JV team and the fiasco that was the varsity team when the girls emerged in their swimsuits.

I knew we were in trouble. Sometimes, when you are in the pool or at the beach, you can identify that specific point where you know, if you take just ONE more step, you'll be in over your head. When that happens, your first instinct is to panic.

I was panicking.

It was obvious that the swimsuits used yesterday were worn strictly for the benefit of the adults in attendance. Today, without that adult supervision, the women (and they were DEFINITELY women) really stretched the bounds of what could be classified as a swimsuit.

Wendy Evans was the first to emerge, wearing an emerald green bikini that had strings holding up small patches that barely covered any part of her that needed covering. Heather Calloway actually wore a blue one piece, but I'm sure that a normal bikini had more material. Jamie and Christine wore more traditional looking bikinis, but they really put the 'string' in 'string bikini.' Christy still was the hottest of the girls there, in my opinion. She was wearing a hot pink, French bikini. The bikini bottom was very low cut, leaving no doubt that she either shaved or was extremely well-groomed. Her breasts were more than a handful, and her nipples were prominent and stretched the material of her bikini.

Guys being guys, we were already decked out in our swim trunks. No one had the audacity to sport a Speedo, and I was incredibly grateful.

Before everyone started jumping in the pool, I pulled them together to let them know the game plan for the day. Sun and fun were the first order of business, but we still had to close the pool for the season. Mom was expected to get home between two and three in the afternoon, so we would need to end the pool party around that time. The group looked like bobblehead dolls as they nodded their agreement. When two rolled around, I would quickly figure out how much help I was going to get closing the pool. If half of them stayed behind to help, I would still be way ahead of the game.

Seconds after the impromptu meeting, everyone was in the water, but it was obvious that the tone of this pool party was going to be quite a bit different from the day before. There was a great deal of anticipation of ... something. Everyone was paired together – Mike with Alice, Sparks and Heather, me and Christy and David with Christine. Wendy and Jamie were in the same proximity, but not necessarily acting like a couple.

Christy's cheerleader background won out. She broke the ice as she climbed on my back.

"Chicken Fight!" she announced.

Seconds later, havoc ensued and battle lines were being drawn. Wendy had taken the pilot position on top of Jamie as Jamie was much taller and provided a better base. Christy and I were engaged in battle with Mike and Alice when we were blindsided by Jamie and Wendy. Sparks and Heather took advantage of the distraction Jamie and Wendy provided by dumping Alice into the deep end of the pool. Christine and David followed suit and won the round when Heather was toppled.

For the next twenty minutes or so, the pool was filled with laughter, a lot of splashing and several comical moments. Everyone seemed to be having a great time.

And then it happened.

I can't say that I know for sure how it happened or who the culprit was, but I know the laughter slowed quickly and soon stopped altogether. The second round of the chicken fight was over and this time, Wendy and Jamie claimed victory, but that wasn't why the laughter had stopped. As Wendy threw her hands in the air to celebrate the win, she was obviously missing something. And, although that missing something wasn't very substantial, it had served the purpose of keeping modesty in check. It wasn't until I saw Wendy's bikini top floating by, that I realized what was going on.

Her breasts were gorgeous. I didn't really know how to classify breast sizes, yet, but Wendy's were more than I could hold in my hand, I was at least sure of that. Her areolas were large, but not symmetrical and her nipples looked like cute little buttons.

I wasn't entirely sure that Wendy even realized that her top was missing. But I am sure that everyone else except Jamie knew it, initially. I could tell that Wendy knew something was wrong, based our expressions. Shock, confusion, lust – they were all engraved on our faces.

As soon as Wendy realized what was going on, she scrambled off of Jamie and folded her arms over her chest. I snagged her bikini top and started to make my way over to her. That's when another bikini top took flight.

I don't know if Jamie did it to take the spotlight off Wendy ... which would have been quite the generous act ... or if Jamie figured this was where the party was headed, but she was not ashamed to show us exactly what she was hiding behind her bikini top. Whereas Wendy was a little more developed, and more than a handful, Jamie's smaller breasts still fit her tall, athletic body well. Wendy's nipples were smaller, but her areola much larger. Both girls' breasts were perky, firm and very nice.

So now, two of the six girls were topless and I could tell that options were being considered. It was interesting to me that the two girls without a date were the first two to discard their tops, although I believe Wendy did so involuntarily. But now that Jamie had decided to support her friend, Wendy's inhibitions lowered and she was no longer covering her chest, although her face flushed.

Christy turned with fire in her eyes and gave me an incredible kiss. When our kiss broke, Christy pulled her bikini top over her head and tossed it towards the loungers. Although Christy was shorter than Wendy, her breasts were at least as large, if not larger and absolutely beautiful. Christy guided me towards the edge of the pool and our make out session deepened.

The next time I looked up, Heather and Alice were both topless and lip-locked with Sparks and Mike respectively. I suppose I shouldn't have been so surprised to see Wendy and Jamie entangled as well, but it was still pretty hot. It was David and Christine who finally broke my concentration with Christy, even as her hand had migrated to the front of my swimsuit. I moved my hands past the small of her back and gave her ass a nice squeeze. She moaned her response into our kiss.

Christine was still wearing her bikini top as she and David were making out. What caught my attention was Christine's body language. She did not appear to be as into it as David was, and it looked like she was trying to push him away. I saw her break the kiss and could read her lips as she told him to stop. What I hadn't noticed was David's hands behind Christine's back as he worked to untie her top.

I guess I could understand Christine's reluctance. She was about to be exposed in front of her brother. Couple that with the fact that she was the youngest person here, and it was easy to understand why she wasn't as comfortable as the rest of us. David finally got Christine's top undone and tossed her bikini top towards the loungers.

That's when Christine reached back and slapped the crap out of David and screamed, "NO!"

She quickly exited the pool and headed for the pool house while keeping herself covered. David looked angry and embarrassed as he climbed out of the pool in pursuit of Christine.

I didn't think; I acted. I was out of the pool in a flash and intercepted David before he could reach the pool house.

"Give her a few minutes, David."

"Get out of the way, Marlow. This is none of your business."

"Christine is family. This is ABSOLUTELY my business."

I could tell David's wheels were turning. I had forced him into an uncomfortable decision point: back down, or challenge me. Under different circumstances, I believe David would have made a better decision. Considering the atmosphere, he was seeing red, and I don't know that I would have made a better choice.

As David reached back and closed his fist, Mike grabbed him from behind, picked him up and carried him away from the pool house. David initially struggled against Mike, but Mike was a pretty big bear of a guy. Most of the time, he was a teddy bear, but this was his sister he was defending.

"Cool your jets, David. Think about what you're doing here," Mike said.

It didn't take long for David to cool down enough to realize that he was making a pretty big mistake. From the time Christine slapped David, until Mike finally released him, less than thirty seconds had passed. However, the entire tone of the day had changed, just that fast.

David was cooling, but still not happy. "She's not his girlfriend. Who the fuck does he think he is, anyhow?"

"He's the guy that likely saved you from an ass-whooping, David. If Phil hadn't stopped you when he did, I would have, and I wouldn't have been nearly as nice."

By this time, the rest of the gang had exited the pool, tops had been recovered and they all headed over this way. I left them to watch David, as I headed over to the pool house. I guess I was a little surprised when Christine asked me to come in when I knocked. She was dressed, but was still crying. I sat on the bed next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

"What can I do?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just stupid, that's all."

"Why would you say that?"

"Everyone else was having a good time, but I had to screw it all up."

"Were you comfortable with what was going on?"

She didn't answer, just shook her head as her tears continued.

"Well, then ... you did the right thing."

She shook her head as she considered what happened. "I'll never live this down. David is the one of the most popular guys in school. He's the JV quarterback! Now, everyone is going to think I'm just this 'little girl' who doesn't know how to have a good time."

"Well, if your idea of a good time is having someone do things to you that you aren't comfortable with, then we probably need to have a different discussion."

Christy knocked on the door and made her way into the pool house.

"Are you okay, Christine?"

"No. I screwed up everything."

"You didn't screw up anything, Christine. David took care of that all by himself," Christy said.

Christine collapsed back onto the daybed, looking defeated.

"We just started dating. He's never going to ask me out again."

Christy squatted in front of her and took Christine's hands in her own. "Christine, if David breaks up with you over this, he isn't worthy of you. Actually, you should be asking yourself if you should dump him for being such an asshole."

Christine thought about this for a moment, but then started shaking her head.

"Everything has been going so well between us the couple of times we've talked. He's been such a great guy. I don't know what happened, today."

"His hormones overloaded his brain," I offered.

"What do you mean?" Christine asked.

"We were all getting fired up after Wendy lost her top. David saw what was going on and just assumed that he would be able to do the same thing. I can understand why he would think that."

"That didn't give him the right to take Christine's top off", Christy countered.

"No, it didn't. As soon as Christine said 'No', he should have stopped immediately."

"I told him to stop a couple of times."

"I know. I could see what was going on."

We sat there for a couple of minutes as Christine calmed down before there was another knock on the door. Mike and David came into the pool house and sat across from us.

"I'm sorry, Christine. I don't know why I acted that way." David said. "I don't know what came over me."

Christine wiped her eyes. She had settled down some, but was still shaken.

"You scared me, David."

David lowered his head. "I know that now, and I'm really sorry."

For the next ten minutes, David and Christine spent time talking at the picnic table while the rest of us played in the pool or lounged around it. The mood had been broken, so no clothing was shed and none of the earlier shenanigans took place. When they got up from the picnic table, they both looked better, but they weren't holding hands and their body language told the story. They were no longer together.

Sensing that the mood had changed, Wendy and Jamie made their excuses and departed. Mike and Sparks told me they were going to take Christine, Heather and Alice home, but would be back to help close the pool, shortly. David again offered his apologies as he left. I didn't think David was a bad guy, but his lack of control was disturbing.

That left Christy and me to start the process of closing the pool for the season. Before we got started, Christy pulled me into the pool house.

"That was really nice, what you did for Christine, today."

I shrugged my shoulders as I replied, "I didn't do anything special. I just didn't want to see things get out of hand."

"Well, I thought you handled yourself well. You didn't even think about it, you just acted. That's what good guys do."

"No, that's what people do when they know that Mike is about to go postal. If I hadn't gotten there before Mike did, it would have been ugly."

"In any case, I'm proud of you."

Christy wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. It didn't take long for the intensity of the kiss to increase dramatically. Our tongues were dueling when Christy stuck her hands down the back of my swimsuit and grabbed my butt. My hands were gliding over her back and around her sides before I responded in kind and dipped my hands inside her bikini bottoms. Christy moaned as she kissed me. I could feel my cock being exposed as she pushed my trunks down to my knees. I pulled the strings on the sides of her bikini bottoms and pulled it away from her, dropping it on the floor. As I worked my trunks free of my legs, I walked Christy over to the pool house's daybed. When the backs of her knees touched the edge of the bed, she fell back and I had my first real look at her beautiful, shaved pussy.

I was mesmerized.

Christy snapped her fingers at me.

"Phil? Are you going to stand there and look all day?"

"Give me a minute," I said. "You're gorgeous."

My tone was flat as my words were delivered by my mouth, but were not under my control. I could feel my mouth watering as my eyes scanned Christy's figure. Christy sat up and pulled her top off. Her young breasts were so perky and firm, they didn't really move when she discarded her top. There was nothing about this girl that was anything but gorgeous – her light brown hair, green eyes and soft, full lips. She was thin, but not frail. Her athletic body type enhanced all of her womanly charms.

Christy leaned forward and kissed my stomach as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and began stroking.

"I don't know how much time we have before your friends come back," she said. "What do you want to do?"

I had no doubt that I was displaying an evil grin. I thought I knew what I wanted to do, but all of this was new to me. I'd seen it all in porn, but having a live, willing and naked beauty in front of you just blows porn away! I felt liked someone had dropped me off in Adult Disneyland, and I couldn't decide where to start. A couple seconds later, my decision was made and I acted.

I gently pushed Christy's shoulders until she was fully reclined on the bed. I moved up to kiss her while gently massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Christy was responding as she wrapped her arms around my neck and desperately tried to shove her tongue as far down my throat as she could.

I broke the kiss and pushed her onto the bed so she was lying length-wise. I climbed on the bed as well, my head at her waist as her head was at mine. I looked at her and smiled and kissed just above her pussy. She smiled at me, understanding my intentions, and turned on her side, facing me lifting her right leg in the process. I kissed her pussy and ran my tongue from top to bottom and back, mirroring my actions of a couple nights ago.

Christy wrapped her right hand around my cock and started to slowly pump as she placed the head in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and concentrated her attention on the frenulum. The feeling was overtaking me and I forgot what I was supposed to be doing.

"Having a hard time concentrating, Phil? I can stop if you want."

I didn't answer, instead diving back into her pussy. I didn't have as much freedom with my left hand as I would like, so I was having a hard time reaching her g-spot. With my right hand, I began teasing around her clit as I worked my tongue in and out of her. Her pussy was hot and started leaking. When she moaned around my cock, I know my eyes rolled back into my head.

This was really a difficult position to be in. I really wanted to give her pleasure and make her cum, but I had a hard time keeping my concentration as she worked me over. I loved the fact that she was willing to be patient with me, knowing that I didn't have that much experience. A couple of times while I was licking her pussy, she gave me a couple of hints or asked me to concentrate in another area. She was the perfect teacher for me at this point in my dating life.

"Erm uh uing ish ight?"

She pulled her mouth off my cock. "Shut up and keep doing what you're doing."

Her breathing was short and quick. I took that as a sign that I started to turn my attention more to her clit. As soon as the tip of my tongue made contact, Christy bucked and her legs squeezed my head tightly.

"Eath uh a ittle.

Christy relaxed her legs a little, but I could tell it wasn't easy for her. After a few more seconds teasing her clit, her moans stopped and the commentary began.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.