Foul Ball - Sophomore Year
Chapter 8: Who Are You?

Copyright© 2014 by Mindmeld

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Who Are You? - This is a story of Phil Marlow as he grows up in a medium-sized Midwest town in Indiana with his TV newscaster mom, Sharon. The first installment follows Phil through his sophomore year in high school where Phil learns what growing up and pursuing his dreams begins to mean. The story begins slowly with much of the sex and baseball occurring later.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

About ten-thirty, I texted Jessica and asked her if it was too late to talk. My phone rang a few seconds later.

"Hey Jess. How are ya?"

"Hi, Phil. How did the clothes shopping go?"

We spent the next several minutes talking about clothes shopping, which thrilled me to no end. Jessica was dancing around something and I didn't want to continue to talk about shopping.

"So, Jessica, what's going on?"

She was silent for several seconds, trying to make up her mind about something, I was sure.

"Phil, can I trust you?"

"Sure, Jess."

"No, Phil. I mean really trust you."

"Jess, I'm not going to tell anyone what we are discussing."

More silence.

"Jess, what is it? I feel like you want to say something important, but I have no idea what's going on."

"The thing is, Phil, I don't know that many people."

"What are you talking about, Jess? You probably know everyone that goes to that school."

"I know their names, sure, but I wouldn't say I know them well."

"Superficial friends?"

"Yeah, something like that. Kind of like you and me. We know of each other, but I doubt you could name my favorite color or I could name yours."

"True."

"Some things have changed and I ... I've started to realize that I really don't have any friends I can count on."

"Okay..."

"Or really talk to."

I really didn't know how to react. What was she asking for here? This was not the cold, heartless, Ms. Popularity, ice queen I had been around for the past few years. What was going on?

"I guess, Phil, what I'm asking for is a favor."

Still no clue.

"You probably don't know this, but I listen to you and Mike and you and Christine. I hear the way you talk to each other. I know they trust you."

That reminded me that I needed to touch base with Christine. She was an incoming freshman and I hadn't seen or heard from her all day.

"I wish I had someone to talk to like that, especially now."

"Jess, help me out here. What do you need from me."

I could hear the sniffling now. My very brief experience with females indicated that sniffling usually turned to sobbing and sobbing sometimes led to outright crying. Jessica may be a cold bitch when she wanted to be, but this wasn't that person on the phone with me now.

"I need a friend, Phil. I need someone I can talk to who won't go blabbing to everyone else. Someone who will listen and tell me the truth, even if I maybe don't like what they're saying. I'm hoping you can be that person." More sniffing and what sounded like the onset of hiccups.

"Where do I turn in my application?"

I could hear a little giggle, followed quickly by a small hiccup.

"If you tell me you would like the job <hiccup>, you don't need to submit an application."

"I would like the job. Do you offer a 401k package?"

"You really are an <hiccup> asshole, aren't you?"

"That's a perk and it's free. I offer that service to all of my friends."

Another giggle. I thought I had successfully put out the fire.

"So, are there any terms that you demand in exchange for your friendship and, just as importantly <hiccup> your discretion?"

"We'll play it by ear and see what happens. It sounds like you have something important to discuss. Is now a good time?"

"No, now is definitely not a good time. I would rather talk about this in person. Are you free tomorrow night? Say, around eight or so?"

"Sure. Eight is good. Maria leaves around seven, so your privacy is assured. Are you comfortable being alone with me?"

"I feel like I can trust you, Phil, but just so we are clear, we are talking about a real friendship, right? Not boyfriend/girlfriend?"

"Of course. I promise. I'm here to help, Jess. I'll give you your own can of pepper spray to have handy, just in case."

"Thanks, Phil. I really appreciate this. I owe you big time."

"I'm happy to help and you owe me nothing. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good night, Phil. Thanks again."

I had no idea what to think. This was such a departure from the Jessica I had known, I couldn't begin to speculate why she thought I was a good choice for a more intimate friendship. All I could do was wait and see. Ken would be preaching patience to me about now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.