Foul Ball - Sophomore Year - Cover

Foul Ball - Sophomore Year

Copyright© 2014 by Mindmeld

Chapter 7: School is in Session

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: School is in Session - This is a story of Phil Marlow as he grows up in a medium-sized Midwest town in Indiana with his TV newscaster mom, Sharon. The first installment follows Phil through his sophomore year in high school where Phil learns what growing up and pursuing his dreams begins to mean. The story begins slowly with much of the sex and baseball occurring later.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

Mom was already up getting my lunch together, when I finished my morning routine and headed into the kitchen. After giving me the once over and shaking her head, she crossed her arms and started in.

"Phil, I don't want to be that controlling, soccer-mom type, who doesn't allow you the freedom to express yourself as you see fit, clothing included; but what do you see when you look in the mirror after you dress like that?"

I checked out what I was wearing, really, for the first time. South Park t-shirt, black pants and tennis shoes were the uni of the day. I shrugged my shoulders, not really knowing how to respond. This was my general look last year. Although it had generated a few head shakes from Mom, before, she really hadn't said anything about it, until now.

"I don't know, this is what I've always worn."

"You, my dear, have grown up a lot, physically, in the last few months. In a few short weeks, you are going to be old enough to drive. You are taking some pretty advanced classes and you are starting to date a cheerleader. That's a lot of new responsibility coming your way. You're growing up in just about every way imaginable. You're becoming a man."

I nodded my head, not really having a response. I knew that I hadn't thought about things like this, the way mom had.

"You need to think about the image you project. When people look at you, what do you want them to see?"

"Well, I don't want them to see some conformist preppy."

"I know, honey, I get that. But you don't have to be preppy to have a bit of style. I know you weren't wearing this the other day when you met Christy at the party or when you met her at the mall, right?"

"Right."

"How do you want her to feel when she sees you at school today?"

I was already feeling a bit ... inadequate, maybe ... around Christy. I wasn't part of the in crowd, at best I was a fringe player, mostly because I was a little athletic, and friends with some of the jocks at school. I did want to fit in better, and I quickly realized that I wasn't mentally prepared for the social aspect of the year ahead.

"Okay, I see your point, I'll go change."

"Would you like some help?"

"Uggh. Okay, but this is strictly between us." Mom nodded. "If Mrs. B finds out, Mike will know, then Christine, Jessica and probably their family dog."

Mom chuckled as she said, "That dog is a notorious rumor monger. I promise, not a word. Let's see what you've got."

Fifteen minutes later, I emerged wearing a black tee with an unbuttoned blue-plaid shirt, blue jeans and black tennis shoes. I combed my hair with a little more intent and felt, well, strange. I'm not sure I belonged in this outfit, but mom was pleased and that would at least get me out of the house, safely. She promised to put some money on my bank card if I could get Christy to go with me and pick out a few more outfits I could be comfortable wearing. After a quick text, Christy called, excited that we would be headed for a shopping trip after cheer practice that afternoon.

Mike arrived just before seven-thirty. He could easily have honked the horn and waited in the driveway, but he knew Mom would be up with me the first day of school.

"Good morning, Ms. Marlow."

"Good morning, Mike. Ready for the new school year?"

In the short time mom queried Mike, he had taken a moment to check out my new 'look'.

"What the JCrew happened to you?"

"I was abducted by aliens." I turned Mike around and started pushing him out of the door before either he or Mom could toss in an additional barb or two.

"Bye, Ms. Marlow!"

Mom handed me my lunch and told me I was full of shit. I gave her and quick hug and kiss, and told her I loved her.


Our school was reasonably large for the area, holding just over 1500 students from all over the county. In my homeroom, I could name maybe six people whose names I could identify, only two of whom I knew as more than just enough to say a quick hello in the halls. The odds going in were against one of my friends being in the same homeroom with me, so I was shocked when I walked in the room and saw Jessica sitting on the far side of the room, next to the window. There was a desk available, so I headed over and sat just behind her. She was wrapped up in her phone, likely texting about the crap that had been bestowed upon her before the school day had even started.

After being ignored for a couple of minutes, I couldn't resist, so pulled out my phone and sent a text to her.

"hey jess, sup?"

"hey phil, howzit? ur homeroom suk like mine does? noone here I know."

"not all that bad for me. cute girl sitting in front of me, but married to her phone. doesn't know I exist."

"what does she look like?"

"looks a lot like you. zakly like you."

Jessica's head shot up and swiveled quickly. She had that whole deer-in-the-headlights look going on. Being the prepared Boy Scout that I was, I had my phone pointed at her, camera at the ready.

Click.

"Priceless."

"Asshole."

"I wonder how quickly I can get this posted on Facebook."

"You do it, and Christy finds out you got herpes last year."

"That's just cold. You know I didn't have much in the way of dates last year. There's no way I could have gotten herpes."

"I'm sure she won't believe me."

"Okay, fine. Mea culpa."

We smiled a bit at each other once the terms of the truce had been agreed upon and discussed the upcoming day's events, class schedules and general minutiae. I was buying time. I wanted to find out about the quick conversation we had in the mall, if you could classify it as a conversation. Something was different about the Jessica/Phil dynamic; that much I could tell. What that change signified was beyond my comprehension, but not my curiosity.

"Jess, can I ask you a question."

"Sure."

"The other day at the mall ... the food court ... when we were in line ... what was that about?"

Jessica released a heavy sigh and dropped her eyes to her phone. "I don't know."

"C'mon, Jess. We've known each other a long time. Well, we've known of each other, anyhow. We've barely exchanged greetings."

"I know. I know. Look, I had something on my mind and it's just..." She paused, struggling nearly as much as I was. "Can we not talk about this right now?"

"Okay, that's fine. I'll leave you alone."

"I'm sorry, Phil, how about we talk, later. Would that be okay? Sometime after school maybe?"

"Sure, that's fine. Christy is taking me clothes shopping this afternoon after practice. Says she wants to make me over. Did you want to go?"

"No, that's okay. As much as I like clothes shopping, unless we're shopping for me, I'm not interested. Besides, that's time for you and Christy."

I nodded in agreement.

"How about you text me when you get home?" I nodded my head just as the bell rang.

The school year had officially begun.


None of my few friends were in any of the classes I was in, which wasn't so shocking, considering the abusive schedule to which I had subjected myself. I was pretty happy to see Mike and Christy in the same lunch group as mine, though. My happiness was tempered with the discovery that Bill Dolan was also on that same schedule.

After lunch was AP History. Mrs. Parkman was our teacher and she had a reputation as being a tough, but fair, teacher. She never graded on a curve, so your grade was your grade. Her reputation for wearing tight button-down blouses that struggled against her impressive chest was well-founded, I could see. I had no idea what size she was, but they were very impressive. Her frame was sturdy enough to support the wonderful mounds, but she was far from fat. On top of her terrific figure, she had a rather sultry voice. The combination of it all was a wet dream for just about every teen guy ... and some of the teen girls, too ... at the school. If she didn't teach AP History, guys would be falling all over themselves trying to get into her classes.

She immediately told us the first four chapters were open season for any potential pop quizzes, which could happen as soon as the next day. I swear I wanted to find fault with her and her Draconian ways, but all I could do was smile, smile and smile some more.

The rest of the school day was rather uneventful. I thought about hanging out to watch the cheerleaders practice, but quickly nixed that idea. If it wasn't the amount of homework, it was the thought that I didn't want to be that clingy, obsessive guy stalking Christy. I climbed into the back seat of Mike's car, exchanging greetings with Alice in the process. Mike dropped me at my door before four pm, reminding me to call Sparks about catching a ride home the next day and for the next couple of months.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.