It Started With Christmas - Cover

It Started With Christmas

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 12: Reflections Of The Way Life Used To Be

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Reflections Of The Way Life Used To Be - Alex is at a turning point in life, and it's the holiday season. With no one to celebrate with, he hits the road. He is not sure where he is going, only that it will be somewhere different. A broken car leads him to new friends and the beginnings of a fresh start in life. This story (16 chapters and 60,000 words) is the first part in a series of stories about these characters. (The codes apply to the whole story, and not to the individual chapters. There is sex, but not until Chapter 5.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Rough   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Slow  

I woke up around the usual time. It took a minute or two to figure out where I was. Oh yes, back in my bedroom in Ottawa. I felt the warmth of the cute teenager snuggled up beside me, where she had slept, chastely, all night long. It was Friday morning, and I had to go to work. I decided that it was probably time to get out of bed and start the day. Kate stirred as I moved towards the edge of the mattress.

“Stay for a few minutes if you want to. I’ll do the coffee this morning.”

She smiled at me and snuggled under the covers. I went to the bathroom and relieved my bladder, then headed to the kitchen. Got the coffee started. Gave thanks that Kate had suggested that we stop last night on the way home from dinner to pick up cream and milk and some cut up fruit. I had lots of cereal and stuff, but no perishables. Kate came into the kitchen just as the coffee finished brewing, so I poured us each cups of the nectar of the gods.

“Good morning, Princess. Sleep ok?”

She came over and hugged me and kissed my cheek, then took the coffee from me.

“Yes, actually. Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed. I know it’s silly, but I just can’t sleep properly when I’m alone.”

“It’s not silly. And it’s no trouble having you in the bed. Honest.”

We had cereal and fruit, then I shaved and showered in the ensuite bath while Kate showered in the guest bath. I put a tie and jacket on, figuring I needed to look the part today. Kate whistled when she saw me.

“You clean up well,” she giggled.

“You look pretty good yourself,” I responded. And she did. Leggings and a big comfy sweater were a good look for her.

Just at that moment my cell phone buzzed. It was a text from Taylor, saying that her Mom would drop her off at my place in about 10 minutes. Perfect. I had just finished gathering what I needed when the phone rang. I buzzed her up, and went to open the door. A moment later, the elevator door slid open, and a vision of perfection stepped out. Long blonde hair, pulled back in a ponytail. Long slim legs wrapped in tight denim. Short black leather coat. White scarf and mittens. She threw herself into my arms before she was even inside the apartment, and kissed me on the cheek.

“Uncle Alex! It’s so great to see you. And thank you for the lovely Christmas gift. It is absolutely beautiful. I’ve been wearing it every day since Christmas.”

And she unzipped her coat, reached inside her sweater, and showed me the gold necklace with the opal pendant that I had gotten for her. I was glad she was pleased with my choice.

“Taylor, I want you to meet Katelyn. I haven’t known Kate very long, but her sister and I are dating, and when I needed to come back here for these meetings today, she wondered if she could join me. I’m hoping you don’t mind showing her around a bit today.”

Kate and Taylor said hi to each other. They didn’t seem to dislike each other, but there was some sizing up going on. Both of them seemed to be trying to figure out just what the other one’s place in my life was. Oh well, they would work that out. They were both nice girls, and I was sure they could be friends once they got to know each other a bit.

Speaking of which, it was time for me to get going. I gave Kate the spare set of keys to the condo in case they wanted to come back here at any point in the day. Then I took out my wallet.

“Kate, here’s $100. That’s for lunch, coffee, whatever else you need today. Make sure you pay for Taylor. And here’s some more money in case you end up doing any shopping or anything.” I handed her another two hundred dollar bills. And then I turned to Taylor. “And I suppose you are going to expect some spending money too, eh? Man. I wish I’d known, when your Mom asked me to be your godparent, how much you were going to end up costing me. I would have thought twice about saying ‘yes’.”

Taylor grinned. She knew I was kidding. But she also held out her hand, palm up, and waited for me to put something in it. I counted out two more hundreds. This was going to be an expensive day. They both gave me a hug and a kiss, and I made Kate promise to stay with Taylor and Taylor promise to keep an eye on Kate, and told them both to keep in touch with me. Then Kate bundled up and the two of them headed off to explore the capital city.

When they were gone, I headed out as well. My day was likely not going to be nearly as fun as theirs. But it had to be done. I spent the day sitting in the conference room at our accounting firm, going over figures and answering questions. They had sandwiches sent in for lunch. I didn’t leave that meeting room between 9:00 and 4:00, except for a quick trip to the bathroom, and I felt guilty about even leaving for that. But by just after 4:00, I had answered all the questions they had, for now at least.

Both Kate and Taylor had been sending me updates through the day, but I hadn’t really had time to read them, except to note that all was well and they seemed to be getting along with each other. I knew that Taylor’s dad was away in meetings out of town, so when I texted both girls to say I was done I asked Taylor to see if her Mom wanted to join us for dinner. She texted back almost immediately.

“She says sure. When and where?”

“Mario’s at 5:00? And can you and Kate meet me there?”

She texted back a smiley face. I guess that was a yes.

I said my goodbyes, got in my car, and headed for Mario’s. It was an upscale Italian place, that had been a favourite with my friends and I for years. I thought Kate would enjoy it. I was the first one there, and snagged a nice table, off in a corner. I also ordered a bottle of white wine. I knew I needed it, and Kim was always up for a glass of wine. We were both driving, so we’d need to go easy. But if I knew these three women, and the restaurant, we’d be there long enough for the wine to wear off.

I was halfway through my first glass of wine when Kim arrived. We hugged, as we always have, and she kissed me. Lips, but not like a girlfriend. Kim and I had always been close, but never sexual. That was her decision, not mine. We both sat down, and I poured some wine, and just as we raised our glasses the girls arrived. They each had shopping bags, and when Kim had been introduced to Kate and the waiter had taken the girls’ soft drink order, Kim started the questions.

“So, girls, I see you’ve been shopping. Taylor, how much did you spend today?”

“Mom! I didn’t spend any of the money you gave me. Or mine either. Uncle Alex gave us both some spending money for the day. And that’s all I spent. Really.”

Kim looked my way and raised an eyebrow.

“Alex, is that true? Have you been giving her money again?”

I nodded.

“We’ve talked about this before. You’re spoiling that girl. And I’m not even going to mention that necklace you gave her for Christmas.”

“You just mentioned it, Kim. And I was giving Kate some money to have fun with, and it only seemed fair to give Taylor some too. Besides, what is a godparent supposed to do, if not spoil his goddaughter?”

Kim rolled her eyes. We’d had this conversation before. I’d always spent money on Taylor. With my niece living on the west coast, Taylor was the closest thing to a daughter I had. And Kim knew she wasn’t going to win this one. Still, it would be better if I changed the subject.

“So, what did you girls find to do all day?”

“Oh, Alex, it was so much fun! Taylor took me up to the Parliament Buildings and showed me around a bit. Then we went to the Market and had lunch and did some shopping. They had all these really nice little boutiques. I got some great spices to take home at this one amazing place, and I got an Ottawa sweatshirt, and Taylor took me to this great lingerie store, and we both got some stuff there. Here, let me show you.”

To my relief, it was the sweatshirt she pulled out first. After she held it up, she reached down and produced the lingerie bag. I held up my hands.

“I don’t think I want to know what you got there. Or what you got, either, Taylor. I’m just glad you had fun shopping together!”

Thankfully, it was time to look at the menus.

“Can we do what we did last night, Alex?”

Kim looked at me, questioningly.

“Katelyn is interested in food, and wants to be a chef. Last night, when the two of us were out for dinner, she was having trouble making her mind up on what to get. So I suggested she pick two things, and order them both, and we’d swap halfway through. And yes, Kate, we can do that again if you want.”

Kate had another look at the menu, then settled on an angel hair pasta with smoked salmon and a caper cream sauce and a ravioli that was stuffed with goat cheese. That sounded good to me, so I gave my approval.

We made small talk for a bit once we had given the waiter our orders, then the girls headed to the bathroom. Why they needed to go together was beyond me, but at least it indicated that a friendship was forming. As soon as they were out of earshot, Kim turned to me.

“Well, Alex, Katelyn seems nice. And Taylor says you’re dating her sister. So just how old is the sister?”

I had known this was coming.

“Jessica is 23. A very mature 23, I might add. She and Katelyn are alone - their father died when Kate was little, and their mother died a few years ago. Jess has custody of Kate, and has done a great job raising her. We met by accident, and I fell for her.”

“It sure sounds like you did. Taylor also says you’re moving to Oshawa so you can live with them?”

“Yes. I am ready to sell the condo and move as soon as we can find a place together. Any other questions?”

“No. And please don’t be defensive, Alex. You know I want what’s best for you. And if this Jessica can make you happy, then I don’t care how much younger than us she is. Really. So, when do I get to meet this wonder woman who has finally swept you off your feet?”

“I’ll bring her up here sometime soon, I promise. And Kim? Thanks. There are a lot of people in the world whose opinions don’t matter to me. You’re not one of them.”

“I’m withholding final judgement until I meet her, Alex. But I promise to really meet her, not just to see her age.”

“Thanks. That means a lot.”

And I leaned over and hugged her, and gave her a kiss. That, unfortunately, was the moment when the girls came around the corner. For Taylor, me kissing her Mom was no big deal. She’d seen us being affectionate her whole life. Kate, however, was not expecting to see me kissing Taylor’s mother. Her eyes went wide, and she did not look happy. I obviously had some explaining to do.

Luckily, our food arrived just then, and that took Kate’s mind off of Kim and I, at least for the moment. She loved both dishes, and when the tiramisu I ordered us for dessert arrived, I thought she was going to expire. Before long, it was time to go. I insisted on paying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.