It Started With Christmas
Chapter 7: We’re Going To The Zoo, Zoo, Zoo

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: We’re Going To The Zoo, Zoo, Zoo - Alex is at a turning point in life, and it's the holiday season. With no one to celebrate with, he hits the road. He is not sure where he is going, only that it will be somewhere different. A broken car leads him to new friends and the beginnings of a fresh start in life. This story (16 chapters and 60,000 words) is the first part in a series of stories about these characters. (The codes apply to the whole story, and not to the individual chapters. There is sex, but not until Chapter 5.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Rough   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Slow  

I awoke in the middle of the night with a feeling that something was different. I couldn’t see the clock, so I had no idea what time it was. Jess had rolled over at some point in the night, and was lying on her side, facing away from me. I was cuddled up against her, my hard-on poking out of the fly of my shorts and pushing up against her panty-covered ass. I had one arm under Jessica’s pillow, and the other one was draped over her body, with my hand resting on her bare thigh. She was sound asleep, and breathing evenly, so clearly she hadn’t wakened me. But something had.

And then I realized what that something different was. There was someone else in bed with us. I could hear someone else’s breathing coming from the far side of the bed. I gently moved my free hand, and sure enough, beyond Jessica’s bare thigh there was a second one. Katelyn had climbed into bed with us, at some point. She too was on her side, facing the same way Jessica and I were, and Jess was snuggled up to her back. I moved my hand back, quickly, to safer territory. Why was Kate in bed with us? I thought about it for a bit, then decided it wasn’t worth worrying about. As long as Jess was in the middle, nothing could happen, even accidentally. So I went back to sleep.

I was awakened again, some time later, by Jess stirring. She was trapped between Katelyn and I, and I slid over a bit to give her room to flip onto her back. Kate rolled towards us, and snuggled up against Jess, with her head raised up on her hand.

“Couldn’t do it, eh?” Jess asked Kate.

“Nope. Sorry.”

“It’s ok.” Jess turned to me. “Kate has sleeping with me since she got big enough to start climbing out of her crib. In fact, even when she was sleeping in her crib, it was always in my room with me. So now she says she can’t sleep very well if I’m not in the bed with her. That’s partly why I was so surprised when she suggested that she would sleep in the livingroom last night.”

“Well, it’s been a long time since I had anyone to sleep with. But if last night is anything to go on, I could get used to sleeping with you very quickly. So I guess I can’t blame Kate for being attached to sleeping with you too.”

Jess kissed me, and then rubbed noses with her sister.

“So, you going to go start the coffee?”

“As soon as I pee.”

Kate swung her legs out of bed and sat up, then stood and headed for the bathroom. Her shirt had ridden up a bit in the night, and her panties had pulled up between her cheeks as well, so I got a good look at her butt when she first got up. I tried not to stare. When we heard her leave the bathroom, Jess said, “I’m next!”, and darted out of bed. I lay there and tried to will my cock to go down. I had achieved some amount of success by the time Jess was out of the bathroom, and was able to get up and walk down the hallway without feeling too self-conscious.

My bladder emptied, I pulled on a t-shirt and joined the girls at the diningroom table. I guess that sharing the bed had broken down a barrier between us, because neither of them had bothered pulling pants on. I was greeted by four long bare legs, four t-shirt covered but braless breasts, and a cup of coffee, with cream already added to it. I could get used to starting my mornings like this.

“What’s on the agenda for today?” I asked them. “I could do with some exercise. Kate’s been feeding me too well.”

Kate brightened.

“We could go to the zoo? That’d be a great place to walk around. And it is supposed to be sunny today, and it’s even going to warm up a bit!”

Jess and I agreed with this plan, as it did look like it was going to be a nice day, and the zoo would be a fun place to walk and get some exercise and fresh air while seeing some interesting animals. After some toast and jam we all took turns getting showered. I was the first one to be dressed, and Jess soon joined me on the couch in the livingroom.

Then the bedroom door opened, and Kate yelled out “Fashion show!” I had no idea what to expect. I was a little bit worried, but I needn’t have been. When she appeared around the corner, she was wearing the outfit that Jessica had given her for Christmas: new jeans and a soft, fluffy, pink sweater. She walked to the front of the couch, then did a little twirl for us. The jeans were tight, and showed off her butt in an amazing way. And the sweater was just the right colour to highlight her hair and her eyes. I remembered Jess showing us her new coat and boots the day before. And just as I had done for Jess, I whistled at Kate. She blushed, but smiled at me. Maybe Jess was right, and Kate needed a guy to let her know, once in a while, just how truly beautiful she was.

“So, the sweater and jeans look great, sis. But what about the rest of it? Is everything you’ve got on today new?”

Kate nodded.

“Show us!” Jess demanded. “I want to see how my presents look on you!”

Kate raised her feet, one by one, and pulled up her pantlegs a bit so we could see her new socks.

“Ok, so those fit,” Jess smirked. “What about the panties?”

My mouth suddenly got very dry. Surely she wouldn’t!

Kate looked at Jess for a few seconds, then shrugged her shoulders. She undid the button of her jeans, and slid the zipper slowly down. Then, holding the one side up where it belonged, she slowly folded the other side down to reveal a lovely pair of black lacy panties that had indeed been in her Christmas box yesterday morning.

“Nice,” Jess said. “What do you think, Alex?”

I wasn’t sure I could speak. But I knew I had to try. “Very nice,” I agreed.

Kate zipped up and rebuttoned her pants. And then she grinned at us.

“And if you think I’m going to show him the new bra I’m wearing, you’ve got another think coming!”

I figured, in for a penny, in for a pound.

“I can see what it is doing just fine as it is, Kate. And it looks pretty damn good to me.”

Then I stood up, and wrapped my arms around her, and for the first time, I initiated a kiss, not just on her cheeks, but on her lips, like she had kissed me the day before.

“That is what every guy at the zoo is going to want to do to you today, Kate. You’d better stay close to Jess and I, so we can protect you.”

She blushed, again. Have I mentioned how cute Kate is when she blushes?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.