It Started With Christmas
Chapter 2: I’ll Be Home For Christmas

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: I’ll Be Home For Christmas - Alex is at a turning point in life, and it's the holiday season. With no one to celebrate with, he hits the road. He is not sure where he is going, only that it will be somewhere different. A broken car leads him to new friends and the beginnings of a fresh start in life. This story (16 chapters and 60,000 words) is the first part in a series of stories about these characters. (The codes apply to the whole story, and not to the individual chapters. There is sex, but not until Chapter 5.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Rough   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Slow  

I didn’t sleep much. I often don’t, when I’m in a new place. And the pull-out couch was not comfortable. It needed another few inches of mattress. Or something. And whenever I did close my eyes, all I could see was a smiling face, with big bright brown eyes, and a long ponytail. So I was already awake when I heard the bedroom door open, and then heard someone go into the bathroom. I glanced at my cellphone to check the time, and found that it was just after 7:00. A few minutes later, when the bathroom door opened, I expected whoever it was to go back to bed, since it was still fairly early for a Sunday. But instead I saw a young girl, with the same brown hair as Jessica had, pad lightly into the kitchen. She was wearing a white t-shirt and baby blue underwear. I knew she was underage, but I couldn’t help looking. Her pale legs seemed to go up for miles. And the t-shirt was short enough that the bottom of her cheeks was covered only by her panties. She stayed in the kitchen for a few minutes, where I heard water running and cupboards being opened, and then padded back into the bedroom without looking my way.

A few minutes later I could smell the second most heavenly smell in the world - fresh coffee brewing. I got up then myself, and went into the bathroom, and emptied my bladder, then went back out and pulled on the jeans I’d been wearing the day before. I didn’t want to be caught wearing only my boxers if either of the girls came back out in their underwear, as I was sure my reaction would be obvious enough to embarrass myself as well as them.

Just after I got zipped up, Jessica appeared, in a t-shirt and yoga pants. She was followed by her sister, who had also pulled on some yoga pants, and after giving me a good morning hug she introduced us. “Alex, this is my sister Katelyn. You can call her that, or Kate, or Katie. Kate, this is my new friend Alex, who I’ve been telling you about.”

Katelyn was easily one of the most beautiful teenagers I have ever met. She looked much like her sister - they had the same hair, and the same eyes - but her features were softer, somehow. Where Jessica was cute, Katelyn was stunning. Her breasts were smaller than her sister’s, but otherwise they were about the same size, and looked like they could get away with wearing each other’s clothes.

Katelyn surprised me by stepping forward and giving me a hug, and saying how nice it was to meet me. Then she asked about coffee, and smiled at the urgency in my voice as I replied. She headed for the kitchen and soon came back with three mugs, plus milk and sugar, and we sat at the dinette table and silently sipped the hot nectar of the gods.

Jessica was the first one to speak.

“Alex, we need to talk about plans. You said your car wouldn’t be ready till after Christmas. I know you can get a rental, if you want to, but what are you thinking of doing? Do you want to keep travelling with a rental, then come back through here when your car is done? Or would you stay here for Christmas, now that you’re stuck here?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I thought about it a bit in the night. I didn’t really have firm plans to go anywhere - I just didn’t want to be at home. So I got in the car and started driving. I’ve been trying to decide whether to stay close to here until the car’s ready, or to go exploring. And I don’t know what to do.”

“Well, here’s something to help you decide, maybe. We’ve talked, Katie and I, and we would both be very happy if you would stay here with us for Christmas. We don’t have much to offer, either in terms of space or in terms of a celebration. But I don’t like the thoughts of you being alone for Christmas. So we’d love to have you here, with us, as our guest.”

I wasn’t expecting that. When I’d been invited home last night, I thought it was just for the night. Sure, we’d talk in the morning, but then I’d be on my way. Now I had an offer to stay for a few days.

I took another sip of coffee. Pros and cons. I was planning to be alone. But that was because I had no other offers that were really worth considering. Now I had one. Christmas with two gorgeous young girls. It was tempting. Course, one was off limits: jailbait, and I’d promised Jessica I wouldn’t molest Katelyn. And from what Jessica had said last night, she was off limits too. But even a few days of non-sexual time with these two had to be better than being alone.

Before I could speak, Katelyn chimed in.

“Alex, Jess woke me up last night when she got home, and we talked for a bit. She told me lots about you. And I’d like to get to know you a bit better. Please, stay and have Christmas with us?”

How could I resist?

“Thank you both. I’d love to stay.”

Jessica smiled, and Katelyn actually giggled.

“Well, here’s the plan so far. I have to work today, from 11:00 until closing. We close early, though - I’ll be done at 4:00. Katelyn has some grocery shopping to do today for tomorrow, right, Kate? Tonight, we will go to church, if that’s ok with you, then come home and have some munchies before bed. Then in the morning we will get up and exchange some gifts. We don’t give each other much, but it’s fun to do something. Katelyn is our chef - she’ll make something yummy for us all to eat after presents, as a brunch, and then she will make something for dinner, likely in the late afternoon. We usually just have two real meals on Christmas.”

“You’re off tomorrow?”

“Yes, all day tomorrow and all day Boxing Day. John won’t open up again till Wednesday.”

“That all sounds great. Of course, you would have to agree that I can buy you each a gift.”

Jessica frowned.

“But we don’t have a gift for you,” she explained.

“You’ve already given me a great gift,” I responded, to looks of confusion from both of them. “You’ve made me part of your family for the holidays. That’s all the gift I need from you.”

Katelyn teared up a bit, and Jessica got up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then went and hugged her sister.

“Fine,” she said. “You can buy us each a gift. But no going overboard like you did last night. I don’t want you running yourself into debt spending money on us.”

“Agreed,” I said, though I had no intention whatsoever of keeping that promise. Well, I could at least agree not to go into debt for them. That wouldn’t be a problem.

Katelyn got up then, and made us breakfast. Scrambled eggs and toast. I don’t know what she put in the eggs. They were divine. As we ate, we firmed up the plans for the day, agreeing that we would all get showered and dressed, then we would all take a cab to the closest car rental place. I wanted a car for going shopping with, and in case anything else came up. Katelyn and I would drop Jessica off at work, then we would go and get groceries, and then Katelyn would show me where the closest mall was.

So, with plans made, we got up from the table and started getting cleaned up. Jessica and I cleared the table while Kate showered, then Jessica took her turn. While they dressed, I ran a razor over my face and showered as well. The water was tepid - not sure if that was normal, or the result of three showers. But in any case it made it easier to shower quickly. By 9:30 we were dressed and out the door, and walked the ten or so blocks into town to the local Budget office. I arranged for a car, and then we drove down to drop Jessica off, and then Katelyn and I carried on to brave the supermarket.

This was the first time I’d talked to Kate alone. “What kinds of foods are we supposed to be getting?” I asked her.

“Well, we need something to eat tonight after church, and some things for me to make a brunch out of for after presents tomorrow morning, and then I’ll need something for Christmas dinner in the afternoon.”

“You do all the cooking?”

“Oh yes. I love it. Cooking, I mean. That’s what I want to do when I am done school - I want to be a chef.”

“That’s great! What grade are you in?”

“Twelve. Well, sort of. But I won’t graduate this year. I have some courses I have to stick around for next year, unfortunately.”

She seemed cheerful enough talking about it, but I decided to change the subject.

“Ok, so do you have a list? What all do we need to buy?”

She hesitated, and her mood changed a bit.

“Well, I have to see what we can afford. I have a bit of grocery money left from this week, and Jess gave me an extra hundred dollar bill this morning. So we’ll just start in and see what we can do I guess.”

I thought for a second. How to say what I wanted to say without embarrassing her.

“Katelyn, you guys don’t have a lot of extra money, right?”

She shook her head.

“No, we don’t. Jessie works really hard, and she tries her best to give me what I need. But we don’t have a lot left over for things like special Christmas food. And I understand that. but...”

“ ... but what?”

“It’s just that I love cooking, and Christmas is such a great time to cook fun things. I wish we had enough money for me to buy what I wanted and cook Jess a really nice brunch and a really nice dinner. She deserves that, with all that she does for me.”

That gave me my opening.

“Yes, she does deserve that. So I have a proposition for you. You want to make Jessica, and me, some nice meals for tomorrow. I want to help you do that. But I can’t cook to save my life. So, here’s my suggestion: I help you buy whatever it is you want, and you take it home and cook your sister and I a fantastic couple of meals. How does that sound?”

She thought for a minute.

“Ok, it’s a deal. You pay for what we can’t afford. And I’ll do the cooking.”

I decided to press my luck.

“Katelyn, don’t answer this if it is too personal, ok? I don’t want to make you uncomfortable or anything. But ... well, Jess told me she’s behind on some bills. Do you know what she’s talking about? How much is she behind? And to who?”

There was silence for a few seconds, and I thought I had pushed too far and too fast.

“Why do you want to know?” she asked, looking at me intently.

“I want to see if I can help her. That’s all. Nothing bad, I promise. I just - I feel like she’s working really hard, and she could use a break.”

“But how would you give Jess a break?”

“Well, if it’s a small debt, maybe that could be her Christmas present. I could pay it off for her. So she doesn’t have to worry about it anymore. If it’s a bigger amount, maybe I could at least loan her the money to pay it off, so she doesn’t have to worry about interest or anything.”

She was quiet again for a bit. Obviously she was worried about whether to tell me or not. Then she seemed to come to a decision.

“It’s a big debt. You could never pay it off for her. In fact, I wonder, sometimes, if she will ever be able to pay it off.”

“Tell me, please?”

“It’s her Visa card. She can’t always pay it all off every month, and so it grows and grows and grows. I think it’s like 14 thousand dollars now. And you’re right, she worries about it all the time. The bank phones sometimes to talk to her about it, and that always makes her tense.”

“Thanks for telling me. Maybe there is a way I can help her stop worrying about it so much. I don’t want you to keep secrets from your sister - but this is a surprise. So don’t tell her I talked to you about it, yet, ok?”

She nodded. By this time we were at the grocery store, and we headed inside. I got a cart, and told her I would push and pay, and she was to pick out what she wanted. We started in the produce aisle, where she got a variety of fruits and vegetables. Then to the meat counter, where she looked at roasts of beef for a bit, finally selecting one she liked. She got eggs and back bacon, and milk and cream. She led me to the cheese section, where she told me that she and Jess both loved to have different kinds of cheeses on Christmas eve. I told her to pick out what she wanted. She did so, and also got some pate and some hard sausage. She got a few staples as well - bread, flour, sugar. The cart was filling up. And then she asked if I would go and get some dishwashing liquid, and meet her at the end of the next aisle over. I did as she asked, but I was faster than she expected, so I walked up the aisle she was in to meet her. Then I realized why she had wanted to get rid of me, briefly. She had a box of tampons in one hand and a box of pads in the other. And it was clear she was trying to figure out which one to get. I decided she would eventually know that I knew, so I thought I should try to put her at ease if I could. I came up behind her and said quietly, “Why not just get both of them?”

She blushed furiously, but both in the cart.

“Anything else?” I asked her.

She shook her head, still blushing.

“Katelyn,” I said, “you’re a 17 year old woman. All women need those, every single month. And all of us guys know you need them. It’s ok. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s all just a part of life.”

By this time we were at the checkout, and she didn’t say anything to me. But when we were stopped in line she leaned over and hugged me quickly.

The bill came to just over $300. Katelyn pulled out the cash she had, which included a $100 bill that I suspected had come from my wallet the night before at the bar. I shook my head at her, and took out my debit card.

“Put it away, Katelyn. I’ve got this.”

She tried to argue but it was too late. I had paid. When we got back home and had the groceries unloaded, she tried again to give me the money. I told her that I wasn’t going to take it from her, and she should keep it for next week. She dropped the topic then, though I suspected I would hear more about it later.

Home. Yes, it felt like home already. I’d tried to run away from home for the holidays, and somehow I’d ended up coming home, perhaps for the first time in my life. I was falling for these girls, and I didn’t know how I was going to face leaving them - and my new home - when Christmas was over. But that was a problem for another day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.