Friends With Benefits
Chapter 19: Handyman finds Milf and the babysitter have needs

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Handyman finds Milf and the babysitter have needs - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

Handyman – No Job Too Hard - While repairing her washing machine, I find a MILF has other needs.

My fuck buddy and housemate, Ann challenged me to a summer fuck-off contest. Like a summer reading challenge, you couldn't get credit for re-reading a favorite book. We were in it for fresh flesh. Ann was also trying to help me cure my infatuation with Hikmet. I had been bummed when she just disappeared after spring semester. The contest was working pretty well.

We started slowly at first, each of us found one or two new bed mates a week. Then, in a period of one weekend, I pulled ahead by two. Ann was a competitor and the boink-off challenge got way more serious. A pattern seemed to emerge. It started out kind of innocently. Ann and I would text each other to find out our evening plans. The exchange usually went something like this:

Me: Wats up tonight

Ann: Alex n me

Me: OK im w Dani see you in am for replay

Ann: K

Eventually, we would name our target bedfellow for the night and let each other know. It wasn't like we would have a problem if we didn't know what the other was doing, but this kind of let us know how the body count was going. By mid summer, it was going well. She was up by three. Busy woman. I didn't have any menstrual downtime either. My bad. When the sex was good, I found it was really hard to break off, to go chase new poon.

Many of my new summer bed mates knew about the contest. The majority of them knew Ann pretty well. Nora was one of our mutual friends. She had helped increase Ann's body count and was now doing me to even the score. I discussed the quality versus quantity dilemma with her one night after a particularly tender round of orgasm. Nora had a solution. She called in her housemate Liz and we cut Ann's lead down to two.

Just to be clear. I'd text Ann. 'On my way home, ' when I got up in the morning. Thank God, I didn't need much sleep and was used to getting up before 6 am.

Most days she had already cleared her bed. If not, I'd get coffee and the guy or girl usually disappeared pretty fast. It turned out that Ann didn't tell guys about the contest. Girls she bedded were usually in on the challenge and weren't as fast on the exit. There were a couple of women who stuck around to work with us on the re-enactment play. It was a rare weekday morning that we didn't at least rip off a re-play quickie before breakfast.

Suffice it to say, we were a pretty well fucked household. Some days it was really hard to get motivated enough to make 9:00 classes. One morning after our reenactment, I dreamed up this little ditty.

Ann's a little fucking machine

Her appetites were quite obscene

Concaves and convexes

She serviced both sexes

Then replayed it all in between.

I dedicated my afternoons to Handyman jobs. Most of those jobs were just work. Others were the stuff of dreams.

The ad read: Engineering Student fixes windows, paints, carpentry, electric and mechanical. No job too small. Dave 968-3825.

My ads run in the local free paper and got posted around on campus bulletin boards. It limited the audience, but I got plenty of calls.

I try to focus on small jobs, since big jobs don't fit in between classes. However, I'm always up for the right job. If you know what I mean.

When the phone rang with an unfamiliar number, I answered, "Dave's a Handyman to have around."

Her voice was near panic. "Help, my washing machines broke. I've got dirty diapers stacking up." She sounded young and desperate. My active mind visualized a dumpy young hausfrau. Sigh, the burdens of imagination.

"What happened?" Best way to find out what ever you can, ask open ended questions.

"My no-good soon to be ex-husband said he would fix it. Bastard tore it apart, while drinking a six pack. He couldn't fix it, so he hit me. The neighbor called the police. They locked him up." Interesting, but not very helpful with the repair.

"Sorry about that. I mean what did the washer do before it stopped." I was still trying to qualify the lead. No use trying to fix the impossible.

"Oh, it started, filled with water, ran a little then quit before the spin."

Humm, bet it's the timer. I fix discarded washers, dryers, microwaves and TV's on the side. People in the suburbs just buy new appliances and throw out the old. I tune'em up and sell'em real cheap to my hillbilly neighbors.

"How much will it cost for you to take a look at it?" She asked. "I don't have much money."

"Well, kind of depends on what parts you need if any. I get 20 bucks an hour, but I don't charge if I can't fix it." I'm much more likely to get the job with no set fees.

"OK, it's a deal," she gave me the address and her number. I'm still visualizing her as dumpy.

"I can be there a little after noon. I got classes all morning." No reason to rush or cut class for this one.

"Good. I'll see you then." She sounded relieved.

After class, I'm on my way. Young mother needs help. Driving my 20 year old Cadillac Sedan deVille. Smokin' a doobie. Hot summer day. Windows down, wind blowing in my face. Tools in the trunk. 'Here I come to save they day... ' the vision of Mighty Mouse flying to the rescue chuckles through my mind. Shit. I'm stoned.

It's a brick row house in an OK part of town. Park the car out front, ring the doorbell. Wow, that's a good buzz. Keep it together, Dave. The spearmint Mentos in my mouth nearly took the top of my head off.

A barefoot teenage girl answered the door. She carried a half-naked baby on her hip. The baby pulled on her little bandanna halter. There was no way that baby came out of that little girl. There were no marks on the tanned little belly that showed between the bandanna and the tops of her daisy dukes.

I liked the view.

The baby was helping to deliver a nice display of just ripened side boob. The shorts were so short the pockets hung out the cuff and folded against her pillow thighs. Whoa, nice camel toe. Oh Yeah. this could be good.

Hot day. I'm just standing there in the sun looking at her, she's looking at me. This could go on a while. She had dirty blonde hair in a twisty knot on top of her head. She reminded me of a bird. Her topknot bobbed as she looked me up and down. Then I could see her look focus on my crotch. What's she thinking? Huh? 'Whoa, nice package?'

What does a girl think when she sees a lean long haired blond guy in cut off jean shorts standing at the door? Then she looked up at my tight red t-shirt stretched across a muscled chest, back down to the ankle high work boots. Her eyes got wide, like. 'Wow, those are some muscles. He's ripped.' I just smiled with a little pride. It's fun gettin' eye fucked by women.

I was doing my own eye-fuck thing right back at her. She had those nice ripe teen titties that just standing up by themselves. You know what I mean. A nice little natural hemispherical handful that doesn't really need any support. The kind of boob that sproings a boner in seconds. They were very effective at their task. Massive swelling was underway.

"Hi, I'm Dave the handyman. I'm here to fix the washer." Our mutual eye-fuck looks did only take a few seconds though it seemed much longer.

"Hi, I'm Lily, this is Yvette." She said. "Rachel will be back from class real soon. Come on in, the washing machine's downstairs." She was cute. I couldn't help that she made my dick swell.

Following her ass, I went down into the cool basement. Half her ass cheeks hung out the bottom of the shorts. The halter top was just a string in back. 'Ooh-weee this girl is a fine fine example of jail bait.' My blood was stirin' despite the danger.

There was a bunch of washing machine parts on the floor. Goodie, it's a puzzle! I turned on every light I could find.

"What was wrong with it before it was taken apart." I asked.

"Don't know just stopped working." The teeny bopper shrugged and checked the baby's diaper. I guess she didn't like what she found and took the kid back upstairs. I had to watch that ass in those shorts climb the stairs. OMG. I shook my head to clear her image from my brain. My brain went, "Wubba Wubba Wubba" sloshing around in my skull. That didn't work at all. I can still see her in my minds eye. Lily's ass was like staring at the sun. It burned an image into your eyes. Fuuck. My dick was hard.

In went the ear buds, on went the tunes, time to get to work. I reassembled the agitator into the washer. The problems not likely to be inside the tub if the machine ran even for a moment. My mind was running a.fig of her ass. I day dreamed sticking my agitator into her. It didn't make solving the washer puzzle any easier, but finally the top part of the machine looked right. The weed was trippy, but I maintained. Then Jimi Hendrix's Foxy Lady came up on the shuffle play. 'You know you're a cute little heart breaker... ' Perfect background music for that.gif in my brain. Lily. Are you experienced?

Sitting down on the floor, I reassembled the motor drive. Both belts were good and there was no burnt smell on the motor. There were a few carpet remnants all around so I wasn't directly on the cold concrete. This guy clearly didn't have a clue. Down on the floor, I was next to a pile of bras and panties. Humm? A 34 B with some support? That wasn't Lily's. That girl didn't even need a bra. Steady, don't even think of sniffing panties. Distractions like these weren't helping the work any.

I heard a door upstairs as someone came into the house. I pulled a bud to better hear female voices from upstairs. "Yeah, he's here. Already, working on it." Then they moved and the conversation was muffled.

I went back to working the puzzle. Lily came back down the stairs without the baby. This time she was wearing a tiny bikini top. Sheeiiit. Fuck me.

She bent over to see what I was doing, then said. "Rachel lets me wear her tops, they are sooo cool, do you like it?"

I smiled, thinking. 'Damn that's fine fuck'n' jail bait.' The way she bent over let the top hang away from her boobies. Mesmerizing orbs, were right there on display, clinging to her chest. She was so young and firm, her titties didn't change shape as she leaned over. OMG. The JAILBAIT collision avoidance alarm was screaming in my head. 'Hands off! Don't even look, you fool.' My amoral dick swelled despite my mental caution. My mind could not put together any words that were safe. What could I say? Do I like it? No I hate the top, but the boobies look delicious? I love the top. Can I have a closer look? Danger. Danger. Just keep yer yap shut and smile.

Lily got down on her knees next to me and said, "Rachel told me if I was going to show you these,"

She swung those ripe little teen titties back and forth. The loosely tied tiny triangles slid down past her nipples ... As if I didn't know what she was talking about. "I better show you this."

She grabbed the flashlight from the tool pile and bent closer to me.

As she leaned down the bikini top hung completely loose. I got a great view of her entire tit, everything from nipple to to her navel. Even the front of her shorts were loose. Her puffy nipples crinkled in the cool basement air, or something like that. Sproing, iron boner time. Mr. dickens awoke in my shorts. 'I'm just dying here.' He said. 'Go ahead, shoot me now. I'm dying.'

Then she shined the flashlight on something. 'Whazzat?' The reflection flashed in my eyes. It's her face on a drivers license. The small print and moving reflection from the flashlight had me even more dazzled. I took her hand to hold it while I focused in on the date. Moments later, I figured it out. No matter what the date math, She's turned 16 and got a drivers license. Now I'm completely damned. Sixteen is open season for fucking in our state. She doesn't look to be sixteen at all. Mr. dickins doesn't care one bit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.