Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 7: Is Once Ever Enough?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Is Once Ever Enough? - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

A few hours later, in the dead of the night, Linda awoke. She was naked, wrapped around her lovers body, for warmth in the cool of the night. Her bursting bladder forced her to crawl over him to find the bathroom. Humming to herself she fingered her cooter as she sleepwalked down the hall. Naked. Happy, but not satisfied by a long shot.

Peeing, on auto-pilot she day-dreamed of sex, shivering in a little flash of orgasmic memory. Then sleepwalking she crawled into the nearest bed. Ann's empty bed. One hand clamped between her legs. Moments later she is once again asleep, dead to the world.

Beth woke early as the morning sun shine blazed into her eyes. She was disoriented, naked in an unfamiliar bed in a strange house with a very dry mouth and a full bladder. After a few moments, she remembered where she was. Then got up to take care of business.

The first room she passed was the bathroom where she took a long drink from the tap. After a quick pee, she washed her face and hands, brushed her teeth and hair.

Beth was horny, alert, oriented and ready to fuck. Really, really horny. Really.

Still naked she passed Ann's room where she saw Linda asleep in the bed. She noticed that Linda is also naked, hand between her legs. Beth sympathetically rubbed her own pussy lips. Wondering, 'Did I get fucked? Doesn't feel like there was anything in my pussy. Did Linda get fucked?'

'I'd remember getting fucked, wouldn't I?'

'We messed around yesterday. I remember that. Damn, I'm really horny. I shouldn't be so horny if I fucked Dave wouldn't I?' she thinks. Wondering.

'There is one way to find out. I'll go get fucked and find out how I feel afterward. Yeah, that'll work. And I know just the man to do it. Hey Linda, You snooze you lose. I'm gonna get him.'

At the end of the hall she found me naked in my bed. Quietly, she crawled in trying not to disturb me. She didn't realize I am playing possum until my arm wrapped around her, my morning wood pushed against her behind. "Sleep well?" I asked.

"What happened?"

"You fell asleep in the car last night. You didn't wake up when I carried you inside, so we put you to bed. How do you feel?"

"My mouth was dry so I got a drink. I feel fine. No, not fine, I'm cross-eyed horny. Do you have anything that could cure my morning hornies?"

"Maybe you need an injection."

She reaches behind and took hold of my cock. Rolling over to face me she said, "Maybe a poke or two with this thing would be my cure. Yeah, I'd like to try that Doctor. Just don't get me pregnant."

As we lay kissing Linda woke. She heard the low murmurs of conversation interrupted by Beth's giggles.

Rising she made her way down the hall. The house was old and the floor creaked. No doors were shut. A window fan blew air through the house and there was no hint of privacy. Linda peeked round the corner of the door frame to see her girl lover lie on top of her new boy lover.

Sensing Linda at the door, Beth lifted her head to call Linda out. "Get in here, we're gonna get laid."

Linda slowly walked to the side of the bed where she knelt on the side fingering her sex.

"I get him first, then you can do it." Crowed Beth.

I reached past Beth to run my finger down Linda's tiny tuft of pussy hair. A single fingertip parted her cunt lips then gently hooked into her sex.

"Good morning lover." She said brightly.

"How do you feel? Did you sleep well?" I asked. "Are you sore?"

"Sore? You did it without me!?" cries Beth. "You couldn't wait for me? Years of planning to lose our cherries together and you couldn't wait?" I smiled at the irony of her outrage. She would have eagerly done the same thing to Linda.

"Beth you were toast," I said. She just hissed.

"I was horny," replied Linda with a throaty appreciative moan.

"To Linda's defense, she wanted me to fuck you first last night. But I wouldn't. You were sleeping."

"Well Harumpf. I'll fuck you twice now." Beth growled as she wriggled on me forcing the tip of my bare dick between her cunt lips.

"Whoa, whoa steady there. Don't be so eager. I might have some ideas of my own." I countered. "First things first, I gotta pee. Then I'll put on a condom and fill you with goo. Then we can have sex. Not gonna get you pregnant. Right?"

With that I reluctantly plucked the wet little girl cunt off the tip of my dick. Beth moaned and pouted with a frowny face as I climbed out of bed.

Not to be put off, Beth jerked Linda's arm to pull the skinny naked girl on top of her. Falling into a familiar embrace the pair rubbed tits and pussy splits against each other's leg. I ambled down the hall for a piss sporting a hard waggling dick.

I could hear everything they were saying.

"I'm so mad at you and jealous and scared and horny feel me I'm so wet and my nipples are on fire. Was it good? Tell me, huh. Tell me." The nervous chatter tumbled out of Beth in a long winded stream.

"Beth, shut up," shouted Linda. Then in a more normal voice she gushed. "It was fantastic. Fucking cock is wonderful." I was imagining her slurping a wet cunt trail on the shorter girl's thigh. Wild kisses must have stopped further talk until I came back down the hall.

Watching the two go at each other, I filled the applicator with spermicidal gel.

"Let me get her ready for you," said Linda as she slid a row of kisses down Beth's body. There was a brief detour as she sucked one nipple then another but, soon her lips were sucking on Beth's clit.

The sight of the two girls had my cock throbbing hard. Beth's perky little body vibrated with sexual excitement arching hips up to Linda's lips, pushing up to meet each kiss. Linda's slim coffee bean sex lips stuck out beneath her upraised ass. Her short black pubic fur hid nothing. A bottom begging to be skewered. Fairly shaking in anticipation, I rolled a condom onto my cock. The fleshy tip was swollen so fat it was difficult to get the rubber started. I squeezed the tip in my fist to shrink the helmet down so the damn thing would start. 'Damn this is fantastic, ' I thought.

"Who wants to fuck?" I asked the girls. Linda's mouth was full of clit so Beth beat her to shout out "Me. Me. Me. Fuck Meeee."

Linda looked up with a big wet smile to say, "I think she's ready."

Linda crawled up to lay by Beth's side hugging the splayed cheerleader.

I brought the filled applicator as I took a seat on the edge of the bed. my free hand found the perfect place between her legs to stroke and spread her lips. With the other I teased the tip of the applicator up and down her inner labia circling her hungry wet cock socket.

Beth's hips strained to lift her body around the applicator. I held her down with a palm on her pubic bone, a finger on her clit and two others spreading her lips. Linda grabbed a handful of Beth boobie to stay in the action.

Gently I wiggled the plastic tube into her. She gasped as it went deeper and deeper. my finger tip worked her clit so hard the little girl levitated. When the tube was all the way in, I pushed the plunger to dump the gel deep against her cervix.

"OOOH, it feels cool." Whispered Beth. She moaned in frustration when I pulled the plunger out. The moan was short lived as I climbed to kneel between her legs aiming my condom clad cock into her more than willing sex. My fat cock-tip pushed against her lips spreading them wide. I was struck by the contrasts between the girls bodies. Long thin, short round. Beth's labia were so much larger and fatter than Linda's. Linda had her fired up. Beth's inner petals glistened moistly in the morning light. She was so eager. I was kneeling to align, admiring the sights, when Linda guided my dick tip down along Beth's slot. It must have been instinctive, when Linda aimed my tip to Beth's hole, she rolled her hips, tightening the push of her sheath against my dick bulge. I held back, watching her face. Her eyes went wide, but she smiled, so I slowly impaled the cheerleader.

As I forced my dick tip in past her opening ring she "eeped" and twitched. Once my dick tip was past her lips, inside her vagina, the resistance dropped. It wasn't the first time she had been penetrated, there was no hymen to break. Yet she grimaced and writhed as more of my length slid past her twice broken barrier. Her face made me ease my pressure and slowly pull back a little. I began to fear her channel wasn't really ready for me. It probably was only used to a girlish finger.

"Beth, are you, OK?" It looked like she was hurting. Beth was silent. Then she pulled me with her legs on my hips.

Beth moaned and gasped as I slid deeper into her. As she took my shaft all the way, I lay on top of her firm little body forcing my cock root against her clit. She "eeped" again as I hit bottom making her eyes bulge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.