Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 5: Friends with Benefits Demonstrate the Benefits

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Friends with Benefits Demonstrate the Benefits - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

That Friday the girls were delivered our hillbilly slum townhouse mid-afternoon while I was still in class. Ann gave them the nickel tour of our place. We had cleaned and straightened up enough to impress anyone and to hide the fact her housemate was a guy.

Then she cynically advised the mothers to get out of town before the 'dreadful' Friday five o'clock traffic choked the roads. Her devilish side was in full play. "It's normally two hours on the road to home, but Fridays, the traffic can stop you for hours in town. That's unless there is an accident. Then it can take even longer." She made the thought of BIG CITY TRAFFIC frightful. (Subtext: Horrors. You must leave SOON or you will be trapped. Forever.)

The girl's two mothers bid a hasty goodbye and hit the road out of town. As they waved good bye, Ann quickly texted me "mms gn cum qk."

Little did they know ... what sweet baby sitter Ann had in store for their two darling daughters.

They don't know that their dear old babysitter Ann taught the girls to kiss. Ann explained an alternative to small town slut fucking was getting dates out of boys without giving up their cunts. As an alternative she helped them masturbate, suck clits, and diddle each other to cum in many ways.

The mothers don't know the girls have been having hot sex with each other for years. Small town teen LESBIANS, goodness gracious!

They don't know Ann shared the house with her fuck buddy. Since our first evening of glorious slippery sex, our friendship moved to a new level. Now we freely introduced each other to sex partners. In between lovers we played with each other. Sometimes we'd rather just play with each other.

The mom's don't know this weekend we will be introducing their 'innocent' daughters to booze, sex and rock 'n roll before their parents exit the city limits.

They don't know, tonight Ann has a hot second date with someone I set up. Her name is Kendra. Fuck buddies always look out for each other. Since she already agreed to host the girls Ann will see that they are entertained.

Moms don't know Ann asked me to introduce their daughters to campus fun. I instantly agreed knowing Ann will help make it wild. She is the only woman I know who thinks about sex more than I do, like every 30 seconds.

With their mothers gone, the girls are free to ask the important questions. "When do we meet Dave? Where are we going to sleep? What are we going to do? When do we fuck?"

The answers came quickly, "Dave will be here any minute. We're going to a party tonight. I may not come back here to sleep. There are three double beds in the house, sleep anywhere you want, with anyone you want. There should be no problem finding a spot to sleep," said Ann.

"We are going to have lots of fun." With this she caressed Beth's face and ran a fingertip up Linda's crotch. "Lots of sexy fun very soon." With the important questions answered the trio started to catch up on all the important things that had been going on since they last talked.

Minutes later, I arrived on my bike, blonde, lean, athletically muscled. I'm not 'handsome' in the traditional sense, but Ann tells me I'm attractive to many women in a hard body bad boy sense.

Ann introduced me to the girls. I was friendly. They went goofy. They followed me like ducklings into the kitchen while I poured iced tea. They whispered to each other and giggled. I checked them out too. I remembered Ann saying, "Me, Beth and Linda, a triple play," days ago when she scheduled the weekend. Now the girl's ripe little bodies are close at hand. My dick is stiff in anticipation.

The day was warm. The girls had arrived in jeans and long sleeved shirts moving from an air conditioned house to an air conditioned car. Now here in the hill-billy slums there is no air conditioning. It's warm in the kitchen. Ann sent the girls go upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirts.

When they had gone, Ann reminded me about the two girls. "They are very different but the best of friends. Kind of like you and me. They are very eager to meet you." She squeezed my cock through my shorts, a warm up grope, "And to meet this guy too."

Ann went on briefing me, "Linda is the tall skinny one. Don't worry about her being so thin, her mother and grandmother look the same only shorter. Her Grandmother is 100% Chinese but the rest of the family are all mid-west farmer. Linda is the nerdy introvert. She's a reader, like you. She likes to make stuff. Linda makes or alters her clothes and cooks for the family. She's a neat freak. She asks good questions once you get past initial shy. She is good one on one or with close friends."

"Beth is the short one. She's the cheerleader. Bet you can tell." She gives my swelling cock a squeeze.

"She's a girly girl. I tell her she wears too much makeup. Wait until I get her away from her Mom and the cheerleader squad. Beth isn't shy. She is genuinely interested in people, curious. She's in perpetual motion. She. Loves. Linda. Drags Linda everywhere she goes. Linda did the cheerleader costumes."

"Now we have three days to pull off a triple play. Today, Saturday and Sunday. I might get four if Kendra cooperates. No matter what, this will be epic." Ann continued.

"These two are hot for dick. Just make it as good as I know you can. Take it easy. Take it slow. They never met a guy like you. They both told me, just now, they are still dick virgins. Don't worry about being the first in their hole, I took care of breaking them in. In fact, we took care of each other more than once, but they have never fucked a guy. Now you can be their first dick."

I plugged her mouth with a tongue kiss. Ann took the hint, shut up and snuggled against me. We were still kissing when we hear the girls tromp back down in tight t-shirts and short shorts.

Linda was first into the kitchen. I watched Linda's entry over Ann's head as my kiss pleasured her ear. I saw Linda's stick skinny legs and arms, her shorts fit tight around the waist, but look like the wide legs would provide full skirt access to her pussy. She had slim Asian curves, just little boob bumps. Long dark black brown hair hung down her back. Linda was all big eyes and giggly smile when she saw me grope kissing Ann.

Fuck, she's making me harder. She has a flat tummy, no pubic bump, or camel toe. I quickly imagine looking for her cunt lips with my tongue. Mid chest, her little tittie bumps poke out her tiny bra. They look more like fat nipples than boob. Time will tell. Time will tell. Throb.

Beth rear ended Linda who had stopped short for a look as she came into the kitchen. I kept working my PDA on Ann. As Beth pushed around Linda for her own look, my eyes focused to see her high set, perky little boobs. She is curvier than Linda. Short little standup nipple points dot through her thin bra and t-shirt. She kept coming closer, pushing Linda along too. I watched over Ann's shoulder. Beth came right up to press against Ann's back. I could see she had enough butt to move as she walked. Watching her didn't slow my lips or groping hands as I mauled Ann. Meanwhile, Ann's got hold of my dick and is bringing it to an epic hardness.

Beth pressed into Ann capturing her between us in a double body hug. She buried her face into Ann's neck next to me. Her sun streaked dishwater blonde hair was up in a twisty ponytail bun that flashed across my view. She was tanned dark for a blonde and you can see the tiny little sun-bleached hairs on her body. I can't decide which one of the girls is sexier. It's like cake and ice cream. Can't decide? Have both. Hot damn. Throb.

Ann interrupted our mutual observations saying, "It's only 4 o'clock, the party starts around 8. You want drink some beer?" Ann knows, I'll follow her lead.

Two pairs of teenage eyes flair wide looking at Ann, then me, then each other ... Smiles curled the girl's mouths, "For Sure" they replied in chorus.

I can see the little devil horns pop out on Ann. She smothered a smile and said... "It would be best to take off our clothes. We don't want to get messed up in them. Right? We go naked lots of the time." It is true. Ann and I do lots of things, naked.

"Oh? Well..." Beth muttered and Linda look at Ann then me then the two girls looked at each other. I began to worry. Had Ann pushed to soon? Linda was blushed pink.

"Why not?" grinned Beth, "come on Linda, whaddaya say?" Linda looked down, blushing, but nodded, OK.

Ann said, "Let's go," She grabbed a quart of beer from the fridge and led the troupe upstairs. The girls follow Ann. Racing to my bed, she taunted, "Last one naked is a rotten aay-ee-yegg."

Looking back over her shoulder she crested the top stair unbuttoning her gauzy shirt as she ran.

I followed the troupe, mentally stripping all three. Anticipation of the real thing inflated my dick even more, it's almost as big as my shit eating grin. I'm close behind watching Beth's ass climb the stairs, my dick throbbed in time with the girls ass cheek oscillation, 'bomba shuffa bomba shuffa.' Shit, I'd walk into fire following that ass.

In my bedroom, Ann hung her shirt on a chair, dropped her shorts, turned, and scratched her naked red-haired snatch. The girls gawked at Ann. Naked. Linda moved shyly into a corner by my bookcase. Beth stalled in the doorway with me bumping in from behind.

Ann was not a classic beauty by any standard. She channeled an Irish red-head earth mother air. Short and a little rounded. Her whole being exuded raw sexual energy like a fertility effigy. Her nice round hypersensitive tits are straight out of an R. Crumb cartoon. Those puppies haven't seen a bra in years. Her nipples telegraph her sexual excitement, puckering rapidly in response to a mere thought of sex play. I would swear her tits swell up like a cock when she is excited. Her sex is covered with a pelt of long red pubes, just as red as her head.

I pulled my shirt over my head, then belly pushed Beth into the room. I flung the shirt at Ann who batted it into the corner by Linda. She grinned in anticipation.

Beth turned to watch my shorts drop revealing my boner tented tighty whiteys. I tossed my shorts to Ann who relayed them onto the growing clothes pile. Now I stood nearly naked, blocking the doorway.

The girls turned back to stare at Ann as she fingered her naked sex.

I took Beth in a hug from behind, cupping her tits, pressing my boner to her back side.

Ann targeted Linda, quickly pulling her t-shirt up over her head. Without thinking Linda cooperated, lifting her arms to help. As the shirt flew off, her state of undress connected with her brain. Linda's little lacy training bra had little to train, It's two flat cloth triangles hung loose pushed out by pointy nipple bumps. Embarrassed, she covered her pointy breastlets with her crossed forearms.

Beth turned to trace my boner through tented tighty whiteys. Boner tracing shot a wiggle of excitement through her fingertip shaking her body. "Look at this." said Beth to Linda. I could smell the fragrant juice flooding her pussy. So much blood had gone into my dick, I was slightly woozy.

While Linda was distracted, Ann unbuckled her belt, deftly unzipping her shorts. Slow to react, Linda grabbed her shorts around Ann's hands to hold them up. Ann instantly switched target. She reached round Linda's back, hugging Linda against her naked body. With Linda's arms captured at her sides Ann unhooked Linda's training bra.

Holding the loosened strap ends of the bra, Ann stripped the little nothing from Linda's shoulders. Ann tangled the lacy bra straps loosely around Linda's wrists. Feeling cool air on her boobettes Linda put her tangled hands up to cover the little points. "AAANNNN," she whined.

Her flat little fried egg tits sat midway up her chest. Hershey kiss sized nipples poked out the center. No sag, on those delicious little titties. No need for support. My lips itched to nibble her nipples, suck most of her boobie into my mouth. The bra still hung, tangled from her hands.

Ann was on a roll. In a flash she was onto Linda's shorts. Using two hands, Ann easily fended off Linda as she tried to hold up her shorts with one hand and cover her breasts with the other. It couldn't be done. Her wrists were still tangled in the wispy little bra.

It was a comedy routine with Ann's nimble fingers darting to undefended territory. Tickle here, tickle there, Linda can't decide to laugh or cry. Ann hooked her fingers into the top of Linda's underwear and rocket stripped panties and shorts down to Linda's feet. Linda was hobbled and handcuffed with her own clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.