Friends With Benefits
Chapter 2: My Triple Play

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: My Triple Play - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

So now suddenly it's Thursday. Ann and I sat talking after dinner. Fuck studying. I was horny and wanted to drink beer and get my rocks off. Ann demanded a story. She hooked her leg over mine, prying my legs apart so she could stroke my dick. I began the story already in a state of excitement. "This is kind of wild, a day I remember as my triple play. It all started with sailing club. Wendy wanted me to tailor her new wet suit. It was a little too big to fit up top around her arms. Wetsuits need to fit tight so they don't trap a lot of water when you fall in. The suit bulged, right up here, see?"

I demonstrated the place where the suit bulged between her breast and arm pit. Pointing to the fold of fabric between shoulder and boob on Ann's shirt. She asked "Where?" My demonstration of how to make a shirt fit tight devolved from finger tracings into a nipple puckering boob grope, which continued as I told the story. "Women have a hard time getting a good wet suit fit. Suits are either smooshing tight or too big. The store tailors cost more than the suit. It needs to fight tight right around in here." I said as I slipped my hand inside her shirt front over her boob. Her nipple almost punctured my palm.

"Wendy had been very friendly. She invited me to parties and dinner at her place. She was two years older than me. I'd had nice experiences with older women. She was looking very good." I said with a dopey grin, remembering the story telling session of a few nights ago.

"I knew she was on the hunt. I was willing prey. When she asked me for help fitting her new wetsuit, I eagerly volunteered. To help tailor. Right? I brought stuff to cut and glue the neoprene. I was ready to work with her all night if necessary. Right?"

"She got the suit out and we looked at how it was cut and sewn together to fit a woman's shape." I said, "Obviously we have to fit this to your body. You can't do it with all those clothes on. It needs to fit it tight."

I asked, "What do you wear under the wet suit? A bikini?"

"If I wasn't going to take it off I might only wear a little t-shirt. But since I might have to take it off in public I guess I'd wear a bikini." she said.

"Well why don't you put it on? Then we can get to the fitting." I suggested.

She went and got two bikinis. She asks, "Which do you think would be better?"

"Well, None. If you want my opinion, but for fitting purposes, which one is most comfortable?"

"She chose the tiniest and started changing right in front of me. It was a pure strip show. Slow deliberate and fuckin' sexy." I told Ann, "That made my dick fat."

Ann reached inside my pants to straighten my fattening dick so it pointed straight up. "You mean like this?"

I just nodded, sighed, and continued. "As she stripped, Wendy said, 'It doesn't seem fair that you get to see me and you have clothes on.' She stroked my fat dick through my pants then undressed me. My dick got really hard as she stroked it. She never did put on that bikini."

Ann's hand took a stroke up my boner bulge, asking, "Like this?" I rearranged her fingers to show her they way and sighed again as she duplicated Wendy's stroke.

"Then she pulled on the wet suit. It gaped open, half unzipped showing her little perky bits." I cupped Ann's perky bit as I said, "She was a little smaller than you. I had to test the fit with my hand all over." I demonstrated where I had tested the fit on Ann's body inside her shirt. She smiled and hummed as I mooshed and squeezed her boobs. "Zipped, the suit looked better but there was too much room for water to fill."

"I asked her, 'How tight you want this?' I tested inside the un-zipped the wetsuit halfway down front along her belly. I tested for space between the suit and her body with my hand everywhere. I palmed her breast to see how much pressure she liked." All through this soliloquy, I demonstrated the fitting and pressure on Ann's boob. She liked me to squeeze her pretty hard, light touches made her wiggle on my dick.

"I asked, Does this bother you? Not sure if it's tight enough. She held onto my dick while I squeezed her boobs. I pulled and adjusted that suit with big spring clips to make sure it fit. There was lots of checking required. I had to check the crotch length. Don't want too much space down there either." Ann squirmed as I demonstrated my technique on her clothed body. It came as no surprise, her panties were soaked. I had just a slight twang of guilt as I felt up my friend. After all she is Tom's girlfriend, isn't she?

"You know a wet suit is really warm. It's made to wear outside in cold water, so inside it's pretty hot. With all the touchy feelies she was really fired up. I took some time to lick the sweat off her temple and neck. It worked wonders, just like this." And then I demonstrated a tongue tip lick up Ann's neck from collar bone to ear. It coaxed an involuntary shiver from my sexy little redhead friend. I could smell her sexual excitement floating like a cloud around her.

"Once the suit was cut and glued we did some more check fitting." I daringly slid my hand inside the back of Ann's shirt. "I spent time shoving my hand down inside her suit. She was all slick and sweaty." I sniffed under Ann's hair as I continued. "Finally Wendy stripped off the suit to say, Let me check the fit on this. She had a hold on my naked bone."

"We spent the night checking her fit on my dick. She liked to be on top. I liked it too. She was skinny with little narrow hips, but she could take me all the way inside. She sat up straight so I could press all her buttons. She was quiet when she came, but I was sure she did because she squirted a lot."

"I fucked her missionary in the morning. I think we both saw God. It was a great, Thank You. Afterward, she said, I'll have to recommend your skills to everyone."

To that I replied, "Oh no, these services are only available to women like you. Know any more women like you? She gave me such a devilish look, my dick got fat again."

"Later that morning I went to see my newly ex-girlfriend Susan, for the last time. Yeah, the one that broke my heart. She was my first serious love; I thought we would get married. Our two year affair had come to a split. I loved her, I think she still loved me, but her mother pushed her to split. The tension was horrible. We had split, reconciled, and split again for months. I had the last of her stuff from my place; she had some things for me. It was supposed to be quick." My memories were still painful. I told this part to Ann through the teary eyes of powerful emotion. "I'd just fucked Wendy. I thought I'd be good. Strong. That we were over."

"We wound up having just one more good-bye conversation. We sat on the floor of her new apartment, Indian style, knee to knee. She thought it would be safer, not sitting together on a couch. I reached out to brush a tear from her cheek, we put our foreheads together. I touched the back of my hand to her inner thigh. It quivered. I knew what she liked. I couldn't stop myself."

"My finger slipped up the leg hole of her short shorts. I reached inside the gusset of her panties, the back of my finger slid over her pussy lips. Her breath exploded in a puff as she collapsed forward onto her elbows. The back of my fingertip blipped over her clit. Then we were kissing, and more kissing."

I had Ann on my lap lying sideways against my body. I showed how my finger easily fit up the leg hole of her panties, under the gusset, right between the lips of her slit. Gently I parted her long red cunt hair. She was so wet. I told myself out loud, "It won't be cheating if we don't fuck."

"I moved behind her to hold her in my arms. Familiar lovers, I knew her hot spots. Reached around her shoulder, inside her scoop front t-top blouse, down inside her bra, finger tip on nipple. Circling that familiar hard peak so easily." I demonstrated the technique on Ann, even easier as she didn't wear a bra.

"We had called our kisses, oral sex, they were so hot. We mouth fucked, tongue to tongue." I gave Ann a dose of my technique.

"Fuck. It was so good. I pulled the hem of her top up, she raised her arms."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.