Johnny Waxx
Chapter 3

 

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I really don't know what direction I may take this story in, stand back... it may just be a bumpy ride. Johnny's sister is hot, so is his mother and he hates his step dad. Not only that, he wrote a song, using a different alias called, "I Want You Horny For Christmas!"

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

They came back down the stairs together looking like sisters now.

Johnny Junior sure liked how they looked.

"Jack ... Johnny. Getting an erection because of your mother is really ... odd."

"Your nipples look hard too, Emily. Is that just a friendly way of saying 'Hello Dere?'

Covering up a laugh, April said, "I need to get back to work, this Author pays well if I'm quick."

"I'd rather you be really slow, sis, if you know what I mean?"

Attempting to change the subject, my mother said, "Do you have any girl friends, Johnny? If any of them saw you like I do right now, they would ... probably get down on their knees (which she did) take a hold of your knob (which she did) and start sucking until you were as hard as you could get?" (Which she did and It felt as good as, maybe even better, than any other blowjob I got.)

I picked her up and took her to my room, while we both were still horny.

"Does 'Bill' do anything sexual for you?" I asked.

"Not in weeks," she answered. "He doesn't even want we to satisfy myself any more. He's brutal in many ways, Johnny?"

I moved Johnny Junior to up against her, asking, "Mother, may I please make love to you?"

"You know we shouldn't ... but the look upon your face tells me that you love me ... and anyone who loves me can make love to me! I am at your command."

"That, is not what I want, all I want is to love and be loved."

With that, I pushed inside her and it felt wonderful, truly amazing. I was enjoying myself so much, it took me a moment to hear her asking me, "You ... had better put on a condom, Johnny ... unless?"

"Unless, I want you to have my own baby brother or sister?"

"Yes, I don't care, but if you do ... now is the time to do something about it," she said.

I pulled out and pushed back inside quickly as I said, "Is this a good answer, Mother?"

"Ohhh, oh, dear," she was saying as I was sinking deep inside the same pussy I was conceived in and came out of.

As I started to fill my mother up, April walked into the bedroom, immediately saying, "I wants seconds!"

Outside, we heard a loud screech, with April saying, "It's Bill, should I call 911?"

Wait for one more scream, then you can. Mom hasn't eaten in a while, could you fix us some food, please?"

"AAAAAAAAaaaauughhhh!"

"Hello, 911!"

By the time they got there we were all dressed and I had turned off the device, in case they came over to question us.

After I told them, that I didn't know who he was, they actually put him in a straight jacket before he was strapped to a gurney.

Poor Bill!


We all sat down, naked again, to a very tasty meal of Spaghetti, my mothers favorite meal.

We watched some TV together, with my mom and my sister on either side of me. They were both with their hands on me, while I had a couple fingers up inside each other.

"Are you looking for something up there, Mr. Waxx?" my mother said.

"Not especially, but don't all girls like being played with like that?" I responded.

I love it," April said. "Johnny can put his fingers anywhere he wants, or Johnny Junior, for that matter."

"Have you ever had a dick in your ass, Emily?" I asked my mother.

"Well, Johnny, nobody has ever asked me before, so I don't really know."

My house phone rang, but I didn't get to it before, "Johnny, this Olivia. I found somebody else to hang with. Sorry. Throw out my stuff if you want. I don't want it."

"Well, shit," was all I said, still stroking both of my girls and getting stroked.

Emily pulled my hand out, got up on my lap and said,"

Put it in my ass, Mr. Waxx ... All the way in, please?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.