Mind if I Join In - Cover

Mind if I Join In

by Marduk

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A woman makes it known she is available, her challenge is taken up, she is fucked, however, he takes her home and then the adventure begin, including a nude bike ride - read on.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Nudism   .

Rick woke with a start, for seconds he wondered where he was for the surrounding were not his bedroom, although he was in a bed. The slight movement beside him began to restore his memory. He sat up, the woman was on her back, the sheet was well down, passed her navel, her tits and they were not the massive melons that he fancied but sufficiently large enough to not embarrass her. Her nipples were still erect and as she inhaled the whole tit wobbled in a most erotic manner. On the other side a male gave a snort as he turned over, dragging the sheet with him and pulling it off the sleeping woman, baring her nudity in all its beauty. He loved women with a forest at their groin and she certainly had that. He smiled as the memory of the previous night came back, a night of marathon sexual activity, as he remembered that he let his mind return to the evening he had first met this woman, Sue was her name and that was just over a week ago.

It wasn't his intention to attend this meeting but as his wife had left for a few days with a friend but made it clear that he had to attend, to show the flag, he reluctantly agreed; he did wonder why because she never showed him any affection, no matter how much he did. He just couldn't understand her hostility to any form of intimacy, but as time passed he sought other women who were not hostile and very willing to deputize for his unco-operative wife. Sue was just another woman amid many, none would really stand out as an item for attention, but she was a woman and was quite eager to chat and she did have a noticeable figure, not the melons he fancied but sufficient in size to mean he was interested.

As there was a speaker, something that he had been told to take notice of for his wife informed him that she would be interested in what he was saying on the government's attitude to asylum seekers and refugees in general, something that he didn't give a darn about. He was sitting opposite Sue, she smiled and then with actions of her fingers she gave off an old signal that was around decades ago, a signal with one message 'fuck'. Shock was a word that didn't enter his thoughts, he was too used to antics that some of the women he knew could command, however, he was surprised for up to that point Sue hadn't given any indication that she was available. He gave a nod and returned the same signal she gave a very seductive smile. It was custom to have a supper and as the women had supplied that they were generally given a slight kiss, now as the washing up was being done he came up behind her and suggestive 'that if they went outside they could have a decent kiss'. She didn't give a vocal answer but wiped her hands and headed towards the front door; he followed and then guiding her to the side of the house, there in darkness he kissed her but at the same time began to rub her groin.

She pulled away and whispered. "You said a kiss not a fuck". For women to use the 'f' word wasn't a taboo so he decided to push it further. "Wouldn't you like my cock sliding up your hairy cunt", he replied for the feel even through the cotton of her dress did convey to him that her groin was a forest. Hesitation was just seconds; she bit the lobe of his ear and then reaching down grabbed the rising mound at his groin. "I would love your cock sliding up my cunt. I call it a fuck". No further conversation was needed; he turned her around, lifted her dress, pulled down her panties and marvelled at the smooth and lily white of her bottom. Sue, as he was to find out was no virgin, she knew what the 'doggie' position was and bent over, the lips of her hairy cunt levelled with his pulsation cock and then the next sound was a 'Ahhhh!" as he rammed it home. In and out that cock went, he felt her tits, but didn't bare them, maybe if he could take her home, that delight could become a reality. He had no idea how she had got to the meeting but as he 'ground' away he kept that question till after he had emptied his balls for he had no intention of pulling out; he was going to fill every cavity of her cunt with the essence of his nuts. He came with a gasp and a shove, burying his cock to his balls and stayed till every drop had been shoved up her, only then did he pull out and wiped his cock over her bum. "That was fucking awesome", he said. "I haven't had a fuck in ages". She stepped out of her panties and handed them to him. "A keep sake", she said. They returned to the house, most were on the verge of departing and it was then that he asked how she had arrived and if he could take her home. "I came with friends", she said. "However, I will let them know I have a lift. I think they will be grateful for they had to go out of their way to pick me up".

"If you sit so that the gear lever is between your legs, changing gear should be a pleasant sensation for you", he said as he buckled on his seat belt. She giggled as she manoeuvred herself into his desired position. "I gather that with ever change of the gears I get a feel", she said as she lifted her dress, totally revealing the forest between her legs. "Fuck I love women with hairy cunts", he said as he changed gear and gave that forest a decent finger. He changed gears a lot so by the time he drove into her carport, saliva was dripping from her lips and she had undone the buttons on her blouse, pulled her bra down and was pulling and squeezing her enlarged nipple.

Shedding clothes while doing some sort of foot dance was difficult but eventually they were both naked as they entered the bedroom. "Lubricate it", he spat. "Make it moist so I can shove it up your bum". He didn't ask if she would suck him, but as she had made no objection to 'fucking' he was sure she knew how to suck. He needn't have been concerned, she sank till she was level with his erection and taking a grip of his balls, closed her mouth over his throbbing cock and sucked till it was covered in saliva and then smiling said. "You are lucky I like a cock up the backside, so now it is lubricated shove it in and fuck my bum". A request he gladly accommodated and his cock slid with ease up a bum that had experienced cocks before. As he fucked he grabbed her tits, squeezing and moulding them into whatever shape their size would allow and all the time she gave off grunt and groans as he ravished her. He came with a gasp and a shove, almost smothering her in the covers of the bed as his balls filled her, only then did he withdraw and only then did she stagged up. "You randy bastard", she said. "Two fucks and a suck within the hour, I have cum sliding down my thighs so how about we have a shower, a coffee break and if you want to stay the night for it takes a lot more than a couple of fucks to give me satisfaction". She was giggling as he washed her, making sure that the area of interest to her and himself were given priority.

"Tell me a bit about yourself Rick for I found out your name earlier, for out of all the men at the meeting you seemed to be more interesting, more down to earth, the sore of man I like for I was certain you would know what I was saying with my fingers", she said as she gave him a cup of steaming coffee. He smiled. "I'm married, not that successfully but as there is nothing to alter the status-quo the marriage has continued. "I'm retired; belong to a couple of clubs and in general get through each day, some more successfully than others". She put down her cup and took his finished one. "What about sex?" she asked. "You said your marriage wasn't a success so I gather there is no fucking, does your wife suck your cock instead?" He just laughed. He told her that he hadn't had sex with his wife in decades and as far as having his cock sucked, she wouldn't know what it was, let alone know how it was done. Sue nearly doubled up with laughter. "You poor dear", she cooed. "Well let's go to bed and I will ease your longing". Her first action was to entertain his cock with her mouth and he just let her drain him, holding her head hard into his groin as his balls emptied their contents into her mouth. With cum flowing from her mouth she gargled. "F ... fuck that was a mouthful, now get it up again and let's fuck the night away, and fuck they did.

It was eight o'clock in the morning when Sue woke him. "I only have a light breakfast", she said. "With cereal, toast and coffee or tea will that be Ok?"

"Sounds just fine", he said as he got up and followed her into the kitchen, he played with her tits while she poured out the cereal for they were both naked and his cock was beginning to press itself between the cheeks of her bottom. She paused and smiling turned so that he could kiss her. "What do you want first, breakfast or my bum"

"What do you think", he replied as he pushed his cock hard between the cheeks of that attractive bottom. He didn't say 'suck' she just did and like before sucked till it was nicely lubricated and then bending over the table as the toast popped up he rammed it home and for the next ten or so minutes gave his cock the most rewarding 'bum fuck' that it had encountered.

"Well! Have you anything planned for the time your wife is away, like today?" she asked as the washing up was done.

"Not really", he replied. "I would have done a bit of maintenance, gardening or just got the bike out and gone for a ride".

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.