What Mama Don't Know - Cover

What Mama Don't Know

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Mama goes on the early shift leaving me to make sure Marcie gets off to school, I make sure she gets off, all right.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex  

(Author's note: Although her father refers to her as his "baby", we established in Chapter 1 that Marcie is legally an adult.)


On the way home the next afternoon, I stopped and picked up a couple of shortie bathrobes for Marcie and myself. There was no point in messing up her dress and cumming in my clean pants every morning, assuming that this was going to keep on happening.

My investment paid off handsomely the next morning. Marcie lounged openly in the doorway to the bathroom. Her robe was wide open as she fingered her cunt, giving me the best view yet of her treasures as I stroked my massive manhood.

After I blew my nuts and she blew whatever it is that women blow, the robe came in very handy again when she was still in it as the bus went by.

"Oops. Missed it again. Are you going to spank me again, Daddy?", she asked somewhat wistfully.

"Yes I am, little lady. You have to learn to be more responsible." I was going to tell her to lie across my lap again, but she was already crawling on board. Somehow, her robe came open as she slid across my lap, and so did mine. This put her bare tits directly against my leg, trapping my prick between them.

I poured it on, just like the day before, and she reacted the same way. She wiggled, she bounced and she slid across my knees, pulling yet another gob of goo out of my overworked balls as she went off. "How long can a grown man continue getting off twice a day before work?", I wondered.

Today, Marcie had left her panties off completely as she toyed with her cunt all the way to school, in plain view of her old man, but still without directly acknowledging she was doing it. I was about to ask if she planned to go to school bare-assed, but as we approached the campus, she took a pair from her purse and slid them on.

"Bye, Daddy. Thanks for the ride."

Not a word from my apprentice flagellant about our mutual masturbation session.

"Any time, Kid."

At breakfast the next morning, Marcie asked, "Can you help me with something, Daddy?"

"Anything, Kiddo."

She straddled my lap, opening her robe in the process and asked, "The school nurse was telling us how to test ourselves for breast cancer, but I'm not sure I'm doing it right. Will you check it for me? I don't want to get cancer."

"Well, just let Dr. Dad check those puppies out. We'll see if there is any chance that your tits are going to fall off any time soon."

"Oh, Daddy. You're so funny", she giggled, as she performed some more of her patented squirming.

By the time I had completed a very thorough examination of every potential lump in my baby's tits, she had managed somehow to trap my sizable erection between her thighs. The head of my dick was sticking up between my baby's thighs, rubbing against her clit, while I fondled her tits.

Still, she made no overt acknowledgment of the fact. Ok, if that's the way she preferred it, so be it. I was happy to enjoy her in any way that was comfortable to her. If she needed to act as if we were performing a vital health service while I played with her tits and she rubbed herself off against my prick, then who was I to question my good luck?

Pre-dick-tably enough, it wasn't all that long before she stiffened and clamped her legs together so tightly, I was amazed that my head didn't just pop off. I had been getting off so often lately that I might not have gotten my rocks that time if she hadn't reached down and grabbed the head of my dick to force it harder against her clit as she came.

It worked. She came, she saw, she conquered. She matter-of-factly kept holding my scum-spurting head against her engorged pussy lips as she rode up and down on my lap. When she rubbed the ropes of cum around on her belly and started licking her fingers, I shot another wad I had no idea I was saving.

Another ride to school with my baby rubbing her clit and slipping pants on at the last minute. I could learn to like this if I tried hard enough.

The next morning, Marcie was nowhere to be found. There was no half naked teenager lounging in the doorway of the bathroom as I showered. Had she suddenly had enough or decided that it wasn't the right thing to do? I was frantic. I threw on my robe and ran down the hall to her room to see what was going on.

As I burst into her room, she was still in bed, apparently asleep, with the sheet down to her waist, uncovering two of the most beautiful tits I had ever seen. I pulled the sheet the rest of the way off her luscious naked body.

"Marcie! Get up! It's late! You've overslept!"

She blinked her eyes open and made no mention of the fact that she was nude and my rigid dick was sticking out of my robe right in her face.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I've been a very bad girl. I guess you'll have to spank me again." She got on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, with her tight little ass almost touching my bursting dick, waiting for her punishment to begin.

Oh, how I wanted to lean forward the few inches that separated us and ram the entire length of my enormous dick in that sweet pussy that was winking at me. However, I somehow managed to control myself to the point of only resting it in the crack of her ass while I smacked her cheeks.

After a few good smacks, she pulled forward enough to let my dick fall below her cunt and reached back with one hand to hold it against her pussy lips again, like she had done during our "breast cancer" checkup yesterday.

The combined effects of her riding my dick and my slapping her ass caused us both to get off very quickly. This was becumming a habit!

By unspoken agreement, we continued to pleasure each other every morning, without ever acknowledging that we were flaunting taboos. Any time her mother wasn't around to see her, Marcie would quite openly play with her pussy and her tits in plain view of my greedy eyes. Likewise, I felt free to be quite open in pleasuring myself at these times.

Sue kept up her early-to-bed routine so she could be out of the house by six. This left Marcie and I together alone in the family room for a couple of hours every night. She would curl her legs under her ass on the couch and stick two fingers in her cunt while I stroked my massive hardon, as we pretended to watch TV.

One evening, as we got bolder and bolder, I stuck in a porno flick I had rented just for the occasion. It showed a guy about my age pouring the coal to a young girl that could have been Marcie's age. Marcie watched in fascination as the girl sucked the guy off, then sat on his fat dick.

My heart skipped a beat as my baby daughter took all this in, then came to sit next to me on the couch. I'm still sitting there with my dick in my hand and she is still pretending we are having a tea party.

She almost absent-mindedly reached a small hand out to touch my bursting prick that seemed to grow even bigger when she touched it. Her eyes grew wide as she found that she could barely reach around it with both hands.

I sat back and let her have full access to the fatherly cock and balls, with no restrictions on how or what she might do with them.

She must have spent an hour just squeezing and stroking my big prick. She weighed my balls in her hands and measured all the dimensions of the "arm" she was holding. It wasn't the first time she had seen it, obviously, but it was the first time she "saw" it. By the time she stuck a tentative tongue tip in my pisshole, she knew every mm of my dick.

I sat very still, not wanting to disturb the moment. Whatever she decided to do was ok with me, whether it was to go to bed and dream of other things, or straddle me and fuck the hell out of herself on her daddy's dick. Either way was all right by me.

Very slowly, she bent her head forward, further and further, until the head of her daddy's dick was completely inside her mouth, but her mouth was so wide open that nothing touched me except her breath, which was driving me insane. It was as close as I've ever been to blowing my nuts without touching myself or being touched.

She kept me in this condition for what seemed like an eternity, then slowly sat up, smiled at me and went to bed. As hard as I was, and as close to coming as I had been, it seemed like I should do the same. After the sustained subtlety of her lovemaking, a common jackoff seemed like some sort of sacrilege.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.