Rogue Magus
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

The adrenaline and fear incited by the Syndicate’s attack slowly faded as I drove. My shoulder ached and I felt like someone had used a cheese grater on my back. I checked my mirrors almost constantly. It didn’t look like anyone was following me. I wasn’t sure whether to be thankful about that or even more worried.

Maybe, once I ended the Lockdown, this madness with the Syndicate would cool off for a while.

I had to go a bit further north when I reached highway 360. Then I took Randol Mill Road to a small street. The third building on the left was the one I was looking for. I pulled up in front of it and parked. There weren’t any other vehicles around, but that didn’t mean someone wasn’t parked behind the warehouse.

I killed the engine, turned off the lights, and climbed out of the SUV. Compared the noise and chaos back at the intersection, the warehouse was soothingly quiet. It was dark and looked empty. I thought about Jordan again. Unless she was behind the building in an alley, this was the place. Not to mention, the building matched the secondary location I had marked on the bottom of the map back at UTA.

I looked around one last time. I could hear traffic off in the distance, but no vehicles were coming my way. If I had been followed, I lost my pursuers.

I walked up to the office door and tried to look through it, but everything was dark inside. I pulled on the handle, but it was locked. I cast Greta’s unlock spell and heard an audible click as the lock disengaged. I pulled the door open and went inside.

This office was a lot bigger than the one in the warehouse where I had done so much training. There were two doors. The one to the right led to another office which was dark and quiet, but the one straight across from the entrance went to a hallway from which odd lights danced dimly on the walls. I went to the odd lights.

The end of the hallway had three doors, the one to the right had coated, stained flexi-glass that you could see shadows through but not much else. The odd light came through the flexi-glass. I pushed the door open.

A sort of static noise filled the air which gave the entire place a soft hum that felt as loud as a boisterous crowd. Light filled the main warehouse. It was bright, flickered like a roaring bonfire, but held no heat. I had to hold my hand up to try to see past it.

Movement caught my attention. Someone was out there, standing near the source of the light. I walked out slowly, taking one step at a time, trying to make sure I wouldn’t trip over anything. As I got closer, I could tell that it was a woman standing there. She tossed something to the side. A shoe. There was a scattering of clothes nearby.

I walked over to the clothes. There was a dress, panties, and the mate to the shoe she had discarded. I looked at the woman again. It was easier to see her without the light as a backdrop.

She stood facing the light in the nude and the light bathed her skin, giving her an ethereal quality, something like the way moonlight would make her look pale.

Valory looked over at me, as if she had known I was there all along. “You cannot stop me, Seth. I am the caster. I am the only one who can end the Lockdown. You have to let me do this or the Lockdown will go on indefinitely.”

I shook my head. “I’m not worried about the Lockdown,” I lied. “I’m worried about you. You said you did this to avenge our Mother, and I agree that the responsible person should be punished for that crime. Valory, I have proof that it was not the Council. I have witnesses who know the identity of the real killer.”

She stared at me. “The real killer?” she asked.

I couldn’t hear her exactly, but I could see the words on her lips. I nodded.

She looked at the light for a few seconds and then back at me. “Tell me,” she said, loud enough for me to hear, “Who killed our mother. Tell me the name and I will make sure they are punished.”

I shook my head. “That’s not for you or me to decide,” I said. “We have to let the Authorities punish the guilty. It’s the only way to do it properly. Revenge is not the answer. Please, get dressed. Come with me.”

She studied my face. “You said you have witnesses. Why didn’t they come forth when Mom was killed?”

“They were scared,” I said. “They know what happened to her and they didn’t want to end up the same way.”

“What are their names?” she asked.

“Their what?” I asked, cupping my ear and trying to shield my eyes from the light.

Valory stood there, bathing in the light and studying me. “You were close, little brother. You almost had me.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked, sure I knew what the answer would be.

“You don’t have any witnesses,” she said. “There are no witnesses. You’re trying to stop me from tapping the power my spell has collected. Why?”

I dropped my hand and focused on her eyes. “Because you’re under a geas. Someone has set you on this path. They’ve altered your memories and filled you with rage. They want you to attack the Council, but the Council had nothing to do with our Mother’s death. I’m certain you went after the correct person, only they got the drop on you and made you do this.”

She stared at me for a moment and then shook her head as if trying to shake away a buzzing in her ear. Her hair fanned out as if the light made it fluffier than normal. When she looked at me again, anger filled her eyes and contorted her face. “No! He ... The Council killed our Mother. They will pay for their crime. No one else has the guts to stand up to them. No one else has the Power. But I do.” She turned and looked into the light. “Today, the Council will fall. Today, they shall reap the punishments they have sown. Today...” and she looked at me again. “ ... our mother will finally be able to rest in peace.” Then she looked into the light, took a single step, and vanished.

I stared after her. I couldn’t believe how strong that geas was. What would it take to override it?

I shook my head. I had to focus. I looked down at the clothes at my feet. Did I have to be naked to enter the light? I looked at the light. I didn’t have time to find out. I stepped over to where she stood and followed her in.

The light filled my vision, blinding out all shadows, turning everything white. The noise and intensity of the spell faded and I found myself in quiet, calm white space. I couldn’t discern the walls from the ceiling or floor, even though I was walking on something quite solid. I didn’t even see the warehouse anymore. Everything was white.

I spun in around, trying to determine which way Valory had gone, but the white went on, seemingly, forever. There was no way to know which way she went, where we had entered, or how to get out. The white itself wasn’t bright, but it was almost as if light came from everywhere. It was different from the odd, blinding light in the warehouse. This was friendlier, less intrusive, but no less exposing.

With that thought, I realized that I was exposed. My clothes were gone, shoes and all. I spun a circle, looking for them or a way out of the white space and almost bumped into a woman I didn’t see before.

I jumped back, my heart racing, and I quickly discerned that she wasn’t a threat, though she was only marginally more dressed than I was. She wore a thick, heavy, metal collar, but not a stitch more.

Her hair fell in thick wavy locks around her face to her shoulders. It was dark brown with gold and red highlights that though subtle, were distinguishable. Her eyes were electric blue and studied me as I studied her. Her lips, shapely and kissable, curled up in a slight smile. She looked familiar, but for the life of me, I couldn’t place where I had seen her before.

She looked down at herself, not like a quick check on her clothes, but as if inspecting herself. Her breasts were full and large but not so big as to seem too big. Her belly was trim, and her slim waist flowed elegantly into wide, wonderful hips. Her thighs were sculpted and tapered to her knees. Her calves were toned and her feet small. Her skin had a light, flawless tan and she raised a hand with small, delicate fingers. She ran her fingers over her breasts and her large thick nipples hardened.

She turned around while looking over her shoulder. She had narrow shoulders and a small back. Her ass was wide, smooth, and curvy. Small dents marked her lower back on either side of her spine. She rose up onto the balls of her feet and her calf muscles flexed with the effort. She was more than gorgeous. Every bit of her was built to be attractive.

She turned to face me again. “You know some very attractive women.”

I nodded absently, not sure why she would say that. “Who are you?” I asked.

“I am an interactive magical construct,” she said. “You may call me Rho.”

Her words and the environment reminded me of a movie I saw a long time ago. “Is this place real, or just in my mind?”

“Just because it is in your mind, does not mean it is not real,” she said.

“Then you found out my name because...”

“Because you know your own name,” she answered.

I looked around again. Everything was white except me and her. “Where are we?” I asked. “I thought I was in a warehouse.”

“You are,” she said. “This environment was created to help facilitate your transition while you are in stasis.”

“I’m in stasis?” I asked and she nodded. “Is Valory in stasis too?” Rho nodded again. “What about the missing women, where are they?”

“Missing women?” she asked and then blinked. “Oh, you’re referring to the vessels.” Rho stepped to the side and waved. “They are here,” she said and several frameless windows appeared, like large screens floating in the air showing me different locations, and different women. All of them were awake and aware, but none of them seemed to know that we could see them.

I pointed at the windows. “You need to set them free, now.”

She blinked at me. “That is not currently possible.”

“Why?”

“The caster must fulfill the requirements assigned to each vessel,” she said.

I frowned at her. “I thought the caster only had to tap the power to gain it,” I said.

“As a security measure, the caster must fulfill the requirements assigned to each vessel,” she said.

“Can anyone do this?” I asked.

“No, only the caster.”

“Then why the additional security?” I asked.

“I do not know,” she said. “I was not a part of the original spell.”

I studied her again. “So, she added you after the fact,” I said, thinking out loud. “Probably after she found out that I was trying to end the Lockdown. But why wait until now?”

“The original spell was designed to notify the caster when the power it collected reached a certain level,” she said, answering my question even though I hadn’t expected it.

“Then she only added you to govern this additional level of security?” I asked.

“Correct,” she said.

“Can I attempt to fulfill the requirements assigned to the vessels?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said.

I looked at the windows again. I didn’t feel like I had time to stand here and chat. “After I’ve fulfilled the requirements, what will happen to the women?”

“They will be freed from Stasis and the spell will end,” she said.

I looked at her. “Will I be able to return here to ask you more questions?”

“No, at that time, I will no longer be needed and my spell will end as well.”

“Dammit,” I muttered. “Can you tell me why Valory is doing this?”

“The restrictions placed upon me do not allow me to access that information,” she said.

I couldn’t lose this information. “Is there a way for me to maintain your spell so that I can ask you questions later?”

“The restrictions placed upon me do not allow me to access that information,” she said.

I frowned at her. “Why would Valory create you for this yet put restrictions on what you can access or not?” I asked.

“The restrictions place upon me do not allow me to access that information,” she said yet again.

If Rho had more information than what pertained to the stasis and the Lockdown, I had to figure out how to access it. The metal of her collar seemed out of place. What if the collar represented the restrictions set on her? I stepped closer to Rho. She didn’t seem taken aback or frightened of me, which was good, but I could feel the warmth of her body as I reached out and touched the collar. My fingers passed through it as if it weren’t there.

“Rho, hold your hair up out of the way so I can examine your collar,” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.