Rogue Magus
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

Fear. It is one of the most basic emotions. Every creature on earth feels fear, typically when their own life is at stake. My life wasn’t at stake. I wasn’t scared of dying, though that was in there. I was scared of failing. I was terrified that I might go to the school and still not understand that damned spell. I was scared to death of having to leave Jordan trapped for weeks or months more while I unraveled the mysteries Valory had woven.

Emma’s kisses helped staunch my fears. Whatever she was doing with her Magic, it not only put me in the mood for several heated rounds of sex, but it also helped alleviate some of my fears. I was fully aware of the bond we shared. Through it, I could feel her sense of confidence – a vital part of her job as a doctor, especially when talking to patients facing some of their own worst fears.

Emma pulled back and looked into my eyes.

I stared into hers, feeling more confident than I had since the day I first found out that I was a Magus. I gave her a silent, but understanding nod and she returned it.

And just like that, all pretense was dropped.

Emma lowered her shoulders and head down, but kept her hips up. She licked and sucked on me, while wiggling her hips back at Michael.

For a moment, I had forgotten that he was still in the room with us. Oddly, I wasn’t as worried about this three-some as I had been before. Either it was the mood I was in for this, or the lack of trivial fears. Probably both.

Michael didn’t even glance at me as he got undressed and then crawled up onto the bed behind Emma.

I was thankful for Emma’s efforts in another way too. If she had simply made me too horny to think, I wouldn’t have been able to make the conscious effort to help along the ritual we were all involved in. It was Michael I had to focus on because he was the one I had to forge a bond with. If Emma had simply reduced my fears, it might have taken us a lot longer to get the ritual started. I forgot how intelligent a Doctor had to be not only to get through med school, but to continue learning and practicing their career. Her intelligence certainly shone through in this endeavor.

I focused on Michael. The tactical suit he wore actually toned down the cut of his muscles and his sheer size. He was an imposing man. My original impression of him as a Professional Wrestler wasn’t off. He would have made it big in that career if he had chosen to follow it.

For a second, he looked at me. I met his gaze and we both understood that there was nothing to fear of the other. Neither of us were interested in the other and thanks to Emma, we both had something to focus on, to take our minds off the other male presence in the room. It probably would have been easier if we each had someone to focus on individually, but that wasn’t the way this version of the ritual worked.

Emma brought my mind back down to her. She had switched from mostly licking to attempts at swallowing. The tightness of her throat felt good, but I couldn’t afford to lose myself in the sensations.

I looked at Michael again. He was working his hand between Emma’s cheeks. It didn’t appear that he was going to do anything oral with her. He may have been expecting me to hit him with a spell that would help speed him along toward orgasm, because he then switched rubbing himself against Emma and finally pressing himself into her.

I closed my eyes. I didn’t need to watch what Michael was doing. Yes, I had seen a few pornographic videos. A few of the girls and I even made our own. However, there was a difference between watching something like that on a TV to get in the mood and being involved with it in my own bedroom.

Emma bumped against me, gagged, and then pulled away. Her whole body rocked with Michael’s thrusts, but she continued to suck and stroke me.

I kept my eyes closed and focused on Michael’s stats. I saw him in a similar light as I did Greta, with a digital readout of charts, bar graphs, and measurements that reported every little thing he felt, not to mention his power level, his progression toward orgasm, and various sensitivities.

Michael must have been holding off feeding his power because his sensitivities were high, his progression to orgasm was climbing quickly, and his reservoir was only about two-thirds full. Briefly, I wondered why he wouldn’t top off while here, but then I remembered that he didn’t expect to be able to use his powers while under the Lockdown. For that matter, Lawson had probably convinced the entire team that they would be here and back home again all in one day. Yet, even after Michael figured out that I was a House Lord, someone they couldn’t arrest, and knowing he might be here longer than a day, he hadn’t gone out last night to feed his power.

I tried to ignore the thought. It wasn’t too difficult either. Michael was already getting close to his first orgasm, and I hadn’t done anything to help it along.

I focused on Michael’s display. He was close. I tweaked a few settings so that even after he went off, he wouldn’t be over-sensitive. He would keep going.

I heard him grunt. Emma’s bump-motion ceased, and she stroked me while looking back over her shoulder.

I looked up just as Michael gripped Emma’s hips, fell to his side, and pulled her onto hers all in the same motion. Emma took it all in stride. Michael started thrusting again, gripping her hips with a hunger I understood. Emma, turned back to me, smiled and ran her tongue all over and around my crown.

I wasn’t even close to orgasm, but then I had to help Michael along probably twice more before he had given me everything.

I decided to focus on Emma for a bit. The feel of her tongue and lips as she used them on me. The way she used her hand to stroke what she couldn’t fit into her mouth. The slickness. The eroticism of the act. I could tell that I was building up to my own orgasm. My first one would occur not long after Michael gave me all of his power. How quickly could I return it all? How long would he be able to wait? I didn’t know.

With the women I had forged bonds with, they were all eager to see me release again and again. Emma might be able to help in those regards. In fact, she might be a bigger help than even she knew.

I focused on Emma. I didn’t see her stats the first time we did this, I had simply pushed her sensitivity until she gave me all her power. Now, though, I was curious. She came to me like a white board, and her stats and such were all ‘penciled’ in by different colored markers. She was having fun and close to an orgasm herself. I made adjustments to her settings so she got more out of making a man orgasm than anything else. Almost instantly, I felt her change how she sucked on me.

The movements of Emma’s body changed too. She wasn’t being bumped into me anymore. Instead, she was moving smoothly. I looked up to see that she was rocking her hips back and forth on Michael. Those same movements translated to a counter-motion of her lips along my length.

There was another change too, one I didn’t foresee. She must have been using magic to help both of us along, because I was fighting the urge to thrust into her mouth. I wanted to blow my load soon, but I had to hold off. I had to wait until Michael had given me everything first.

I looked at Michael’s display. He was getting close again. I couldn’t tell if it would be enough. I would have to simply hold on. Yeah, as if it were so simple.

I focused on my own display. Sure enough, I was close. Very close. I was enjoying what Emma was doing, but this was supposed to be a ritual with specific steps, not an orgy. Well, not the kind of orgy she was now working toward.

I made adjustments to myself, lowering my sensitivity, giving myself time before I tried to choke Emma on more than what she had in her mouth already. It didn’t pull me back from my impending orgasm, but it slowed me down some.

Michael’s display told me he had passed me on his way to his second orgasm already. What was Emma doing to him? I was almost too curious for my own good. I knew I would find out soon enough. I had to be patient. I had to hold on.

Emma’s smooth motions were interrupted as Michael cried out and tried to bury himself all the way up to her neck.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around the headboard of my bed. Michael had given me most of his power, but he wasn’t empty. I was creeping up onto my own orgasm and fought with everything I had to keep from being launched over that cliff.

Emma let me go. I opened my eyes in time to see her sit up on top of Michael, roll her hips around on him, and then get up off the bed. I didn’t know what was going on, but I had a feeling she was switching things up.

Emma moved around the bed, crawled back onto it from the other side and the flipped over onto her back with her head toward Michael.

Michael sat up and then got up onto one knee. His other leg slid off the bed and he stood half-over Emma.

Emma turned her oral talents on him, licking and sucking the mess off of him. She never even looked my way, but then she held out a hand toward me, snapped a couple of times, and then waved at her own spread legs.

I had been hoping for a reprieve and she had given it to me. Emma had been just as aware of things as I was. It was possible she was keeping track of our power levels too. She could use magic after all.

I rolled over to the other side of the bed and moved up between her spread thighs. I knew if I buried myself in her before Michael gave me all of his power, then I would screw up the ritual by hitting my first orgasm too quickly. I kept myself on edge, rubbing myself along her soppy lips. Emma humped up at me, counter to my movements. All the while, I watched her devour Michael, choke him down until she had every inch in her mouth. He was big, but not as long as me. It wasn’t a contest, but a curiosity.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.