Rogue Magus - Cover

Rogue Magus

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 24

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

I knew I would have plenty of space in Chloe’s bedroom to change clothes, though it was going to be a bit unnerving with all of those huge bay windows being completely open to her back yard. My only relief was that she had seen fit to have a privacy fence surround her back yard. Then I noticed the house behind hers. It was two stories, which made the fence moot. More than that, I was pretty sure someone was standing in one of the windows that could see into her bedroom.

“Problem?” Chloe asked.

I nodded at the windows. “You know your neighbors are watching, right?”

She smiled. “Larry Nicks. He’s their teenaged boy. He likes to watch me sunbathe.”

I arched an eyebrow. I couldn’t stop the question. “And that doesn’t bother you?”

“After last night, I’m pretty sure you would enjoy watching me sunbathe too,” she said.

Yeah, I could imagine her laid out on a lounger, completely naked and possibly doing more than simply letting the sun tan her skin. For that matter, knowing a spell that I used to tan myself, I was pretty sure she did it just for the attention.

Then I had to remember with whom I was talking to. Chloe was a Magus. Sure she was hot as hell and enjoyed turning me on, but she also had a number of Fonti of her own. Then another thought occurred. “Just how young do you like your young men?”

She smirked. “No one illegal, I assure you. But then, by the time Larry reaches an appropriate age, he’s likely to have moved on to a real girlfriend.”

“Who’s that?” Dana asked when she came in.

I shook my head, but Chloe said, “Larry Nicks, the boy who lives behind me. He likes to watch.”

Dana looked at me. “You’ll look for any excuse, won’t you?”

“There is a big difference between getting undressed in front of a woman who has no interest in sex and doing it in front of a teenaged boy who may be hoping to see something more than me naked.”

Chloe continued to smirk. Dana shook her head. “You said it yourself, Seth, we don’t have time for this. Get undressed.”

“Besides,” Chloe added, “I’m pretty sure he was watching us last night.”

I frowned, knowing that she was probably right. “You’re not helping.”

I finally got a grip on my anxiety and stripped down. Dana held out the pants for the new suit. They were leather in a reddish-brown color, something like rust. I took them and checked inside the flaps. Sure enough, Shondra had sewn in the nifty-if-irritating pockets so I could show off my stuff.

I pulled on the pants and started to zip up when Dana stopped me. “You have to put them on properly.”

I gave her a look that expressed how I felt about that.

She shook her head. “Let me ask you something very serious, Seth.”

I nodded.

“What if the woman you find isn’t appealing to you in any way?”

I frowned. “Oh, you’re not suggesting...”

She nodded. “You cannot hope that the woman you find is going to have Chloe’s curves.”

Chloe looked from Dana to me. “Don’t tell me that you were only talking to the women you find attractive last night?”

I shook my head. I distinctly remembered two women who had been as flat as pancakes in the breast department. More than that, they had offered to buy me drinks and have me join them for the night. The redhead had wanted to breast feed me. While I wasn’t opposed to the idea, she didn’t seem properly equipped for such a thing. What would I have done had one of those two known what I needed? I didn’t know. I really didn’t know.

I looked at Chloe and Dana. “You’re right. I have to be ready for the possibility that the person I find may not be what I hope for in the bedroom. I also have to be ready for the possibility that she may not want to forge a bond with me.”

Chloe stepped closer. “When we first met, I didn’t want to forge a bond with you.”

Dana looked at her. “Really? What changed your mind?”

Chloe waved at me. “He did. Granted, it helped that he saved my life and all, but once I understood that he really had the power, then I understood better what he needed.”

“Well, he was still lucky,” Dana said.

Chloe looked Dana over. “He does seem to like curves.”

Dana smiled. “You haven’t met any of his Fonti.”

Chloe looked at me with a smile. “Oh, he’s told me a little about them.”

“Well, talk isn’t going to help him do this right,” Dana said. “And I’m not sure I can get his engines revving just to leave him wanting for more.”

Chloe smiled. “I don’t mind.” Then she stepped closer. “You have to be hard to fit your pants ... properly?”

I watched her and nodded with only the slightest movement.

She closed the distance between us, pressing her bountiful bosom against me. “I’m curious as to whom you’ll end up forging a bond with from House Tucanae,” she said. “In fact, I wouldn’t mind watching you slide this monster of yours into her pretty little pussy.”

Between her words, the feel of her body pressed to mine, and the imagery she generated, I quickly filled out.

Chloe looked down and ran her hand along my length. “Oh, yes. So big. So fucking hard. It makes me wet just seeing you like this. Long, thick, and ready.” Then she stepped back, holding my erection in one hand and the flap of my pants in the other, she brought them together. She slipped me into the pocket, pulled my pants closed and zipped them up. She hissed up at me. “And if you don’t find anyone at House Tucanae, I’ll be happy to help relieve you before we move on to the next House.” Then she reached up and pulled my head down so she could kiss me.

I didn’t bother holding anything back. I wanted her to know just how much I wanted her; from the way she rubbed against me, I was pretty sure the feeling was mutual.

“Okay, you two,” Dana said, waving a hand between our faces. “Break it up before I go get a water hose.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.