Rogue Magus
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

Dana took me by my apartment so I could drop off my regular clothes. I knew someone would be there, namely Katrina, since she lived with me, but I didn’t expect to see Faith.

Faith, my step-sister, had just moved into an apartment in the complex and started a new job. Her move here had been a complication to my life until I decided that I could trust her enough to keep my secret. There were some issues we continued to disagree on, but for the most part we were fairly civil with one another. Granted, over time and with us living so close to one another, there were bound to be additional complications, like the forbidding fact that I found her very attractive and knew via her own admission that we were not related in the least. She had spent the weekend with me while apartment hunting, and seemed to be very comfortable wearing the most revealing clothes around me. She wasn’t even opposed to changing her clothes in front of me – something that would have earned me earsplitting shrieks if I had ever even seen her in her bathing suit when we were younger. Fortunately for me today, she looked like she was wearing her skirt suit from work. The skirt hung to just above her knees, and the blouse and jacket did a decent job of obscuring the size of her bust. She had an amazing figure and I had trouble concentrating when around her. What I couldn’t figure out at the moment was why she was at my apartment.

She watched us as Dana parked in front of my apartment. I got out of the car with my clothes, and walk up toward her.

“Who are you?” she asked as I approached.

Dana said my new clothes looked good and I knew they were very different from what I usually wore, but Faith not recognizing me? I didn’t look that different, did I?

I didn’t say anything and stopped just beyond touching distance.

Faith looked me over and finally met my eyes. “Seth? Holy ... I mean. Wow! You look...” She looked me over again. I thought her eyes might have lingered at my crotch, but that could have been my constant awareness of how my new pants rubbed me. Faith normally had plenty to say about me, even to my face. To see her flummoxed was a change. I had only seen her that way around boys from school, but I had been too young at the time to know what it meant. Now, in the face of her expression, I understood.

“Hey, Faith,” I said, wanting desperately to adjust myself for comfort and knowing it would be useless. I held up my clothes as a distraction for both of us. “I just came by to drop off my clothes.”

She nodded, but it was still a second before what I said sank in. “Oh!” she said and stepped out of my way.

Her movement caught my attention. Not her step to the side specifically, but the way her breasts bounced even under her blouse and jacket. It seemed that she was so well endowed that her whole jacket moved with the bounce of her breasts. Then I realized that her blouse was unbuttoned all the way down to where it met the first closed jacket button. Both garments framed her soft, bulging cleavage.

I dragged my eyes away from her chest and focused on the door. It was locked, which meant Katrina wasn’t home yet. I let myself in and went straight for the bathroom.

I heard Faith follow me in. She must have gotten over her shock because she asked, “If you’re dropping off your clothes, then whose clothes are you wearing?”

I went through all of my pockets, pulling out everything I found, set those items on the counter, and dropped my clothes in the hamper. “They’re mine,” I called out.

When I was done with my dirty clothes, I gathered my stuff, along with my jacket. I spotted a pair of scissors on the counter and was sorely tempted to take care of the annoyance in my pants. No doubt, Dana would notice. I sighed, looked at myself in the mirror, and then went to my bedroom.

Faith stood in the doorway between the bedroom and living area. “The clothes you’re wearing, how did you afford them?”

I looked at her. She stood leaning against the door jamb with her arms crossed under her breasts, which made her creamy cleavage bulge up at the opening. Her hip was thrust out, which brought my eyes down to her shapely legs. True, they were mostly covered by her skirt, but she was wearing stockings, which enhanced her shape and made them all that much more alluring to behold. My new pants kept me on edge, but in Faith’s presence I was completely hard. I met her eyes. “What do you mean?” Even to me, my voice sounded low and yearning. I had to be careful. I dropped everything I held on my bed, picked up my jacket and went to the closet to hang it up.

“Well, I know you’re working,” she said, unconsciously twirling a loose strand of her blond hair around her finger. “But those clothes look like something straight out of a fashion magazine. They must have cost a small fortune.”

She had a good point. Two, in fact. First, the clothes did remind me of some of the high end designs I had seen when I went to different shoots – not that I ever wore any. I didn’t have the right build to be a runway model. Faith’s second point, the cost, reminded me to talk to Dana and very probably Shondra about what I owed. Shondra said everything had been paid for, but I felt obligated to pay her something. For Faith’s question though, I only shrugged and said, “They weren’t that much. Besides, they’re custom.” Then I went back to the bed, gathered everything else except for my wallet and keys and took that stuff to the night stand. I would go through all of that later.

I turned to look at Faith when I heard a girly squeal.

Her eyes were wide and she had her hand clamped over her own mouth. When she had control, she removed her hand and asked, “Custom? God, Seth! How much do you make?”

I grabbed my wallet and keys. I was ready to leave. I shook my head, stepping closer to Faith, and said, “I have to go.”

I hadn’t noticed it outside, but Faith was wearing some kind of light perfume, and it smelled really, really good. I took a deep whiff and could feel my erection strain and throb in my pants. I really needed to get away from her.

The woman of my forbidden desire stepped in front of me. “Wait, where are you going?”

I swallowed down the urges rushing through me. I wanted to push past her, and at the same time pull her against me and find out once and for all what those soft, moist, pink lips of hers tasted like. It was possible the latter urge would get me away from her more quickly than brute force, but then I wasn’t really sure either. I finally decided to answer her. “I have to go meet some people who can help me with the Lockdown, and to find Jordan.”

Faith blinked in confusion. The flutter of her long, dark lashes made me shake with need. “Jordan’s missing?” she asked. “Have you checked her place?”

I shook my head, both to shake off the sudden image of her lying on my bed, pulling up her skirt and reaching out for me in uncontrolled desire, and to answer her question. “No, I witnessed her kidnapping.”

Faith’s blue eyes widened. “Have you called the police?” she asked and then pulled out her cell phone from her jacket pocket.

I encased her hands with mine to stop her. Her skin was so soft. I wondered if the rest of her body felt the same. “Faith, slow down.” When she looked up at me again, it took me a second to continue. Her lips were parted slightly, and I felt the warmth of her breath as she watched me. I could imagine feeling that same heady warmth wash over me in other places too. “I’ve already talked to the police,” I said and swallowed to wet my dry throat. “But I cannot sit around here doing nothing.”

“What can you do?” she asked softly. There was a touch of emotion to her voice that tempered her normal tones when she talked to me.

I squeezed her hands gently and let her go. “I’m going to meet more people like myself. Someone will know how to find her.”

Faith blinked at me. “You mean you’re using...” and she looked behind her as if checking for anyone listening in, “ ... magic?”

I nodded, thankful that she understood.

“But won’t it take you time to learn the spell?” she asked.

“Not if I forge a bond with them,” I said. “Then I’ll learn all of their magical experience.”

Faith backed up a step. “Forge a bond?” she asked and the soft emotion was gone. “And that requires...” Her eyes hardened with the thought and she looked me over. “You have to have sex with them!”

I waited for her to look up and met her eyes with my own fierceness. “That is how our power works,” I said with finality. “Now, I have to go,” I remarked and moved to step past her.

She slapped the other door jamb, blocking my path. “Wait one minute, young man.”

I stopped and closed my eyes. “I don’t have time for this, Faith. Move, please.”

“I will when you convince me that this is the correct course of action,” she said sternly.

I looked at her. She had her arms crossed under her breasts again. I sighed. “I don’t know what else to do, but I have the power, and I need to know the spell work, both to find Jordan and end the Lockdown. I would be happy to discuss alternate plans, if you have any.”

“Yes,” she said, which surprised me. “You stay here and let the police do their jobs.”

“When Dad went missing, did you just sit at home and wait for the police to find him?” I knew how she felt about our father and I knew what the answer would be.

She looked away and some of the tension left her posture.

“Look, if they find Jordan before I do, fantastic. But I still have to deal with the Lockdown and almost no one understands it, mostly because it blocks their power, which they need to understand it. I’m the only one free to do anything about it. I have to do something because it could mean something really horrible happening if I don’t.”

She studied me with a furrowed, thoughtful brow. “What really horrible happening?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know, but that doesn’t mean I should stand here discussing the morals of how my power works with you while it happens.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.