Rogue Magus
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

When I recovered, I looked around and found Dana and Shondra at the lit desks in the corner at the front of the work room. I got up and walked over to them.

“Wow, you really do know everything I do,” Shondra said to Dana as I approached.

Dana sat at the desk with various tools and implements for tailoring. She was focusing on a tape measure centered in front of her.

I didn’t want to disturb Dana’s concentration, so I lightly touched Shondra’s arm.

She spun with wide eyes and then relaxed when she saw me. “Damn, you scared me.”

I smiled in apology and whispered, “How’s she doing?”

Shondra nodded and smiled. “Good. I can’t believe it. It’s almost like I’m doing it myself.”

I nodded. “She’s pulling directly from your experience. She’s just as practiced as you are.”

“That doesn’t make it any less amazing,” Shondra said. Then she turned to me. “Now, we need to get you ready.” She led me over to one of the many racks along the front wall and pulled out several hangers. She nodded to an empty stand. “Would you mind pulling this stand over next to the mirror?”

I nodded, grabbed the stand, and carried it over to where she wanted it.

“Thank you,” she said and hung the clothes on the rack. “Dana came to me several weeks ago and told me you would need suits.” She smiled. “We’ve known each other for a few years.” She looked at me, her expression melancholy. “We met not long before she lost her House.”

I nodded and glanced back at Dana. She was hunched over the desk and waving her arms in complicated gestures. I recognized the spell she was casting. It was meant to seal the reservoir she had created to the item. I looked at Shondra. “How long was I out?”

She shrugged. “Dana woke up almost immediately. You ... slept for about twenty minutes.” She turned and looked at me. “Okay. Now, you need to undress so you can try on these clothes.”

I nodded and looked around for somewhere to put my clothes as I took them off.

Shondra seemed to understand. She went to a nearby rack and retrieved some empty hangers.

I thanked her and stripped down. The only things I didn’t hang were my shoes and socks. The only thing I hadn’t removed was my underwear. Being an underwear model had made me indifferent to wearing so little around others.

Shondra raised her eyebrows and pointedly looked at my remaining garment. “Honey, you’re going to visit three Houses, not only to impress everyone but to find Magi who can help you. I’d even wager sex will be involved in some way or other, considering what you are and what they are, so now is not the time to be shy. I’ve seen plenty of naked men, so let’s stop playing around. Your drab excuse for underwear has got to go.”

I frowned. “I thought I was here to try on clothes. I didn’t realize I would have to perform too.”

Shondra shook her head. “You really don’t understand, do you?”

“I have made a lot of progress in adjusting,” I said.

“Not enough,” she said and looked at me again. “You still have the smell of a new car. Like you just lost your cherry yesterday.”

I frowned at her. “Fine. What am I missing?”

“We are Sex Magi,” she said, emphasizing the adjective. “Sex is everything to us. We have sex to feed our power, true, but we also have sex as a way to get to know each another. We have sex to celebrate life. We have sex to mourn loss. We even have sex just for fun. We’re not like the rest of the world, where they have so many hang ups about sex. We know it’s only as complicated as you make it. Hell, most of the problems in this world would be solved if everyone had a little bit more sex.”

“Many problems are money based,” I said.

She laughed. “Money? That’s your big argument?” She shook her head. “Money is only a substitute for sex. Take a closer look at any CEO making millions every year and I’ll show you someone who isn’t getting as much sex as they really want.”

“Most CEOs can afford to get all the sex they want,” I said. “Besides, not everyone wants so much sex.”

“Oh, that’s just the few, honey,” she said. “Most would be very happy getting laid every night.”

“If sex were that common, it wouldn’t be special.”

“Special? Of course sex is special. You can’t get more special than two people rutting around in a bed or on a couch or out in a field under the stars, both of them trying to reach climax and I daresay both of them trying to help the other get there too.”

“What about the areas of the world where people are mutilated because they believe that sex is wrong?”

“Those people are plain insane,” she said.

“So, I shouldn’t be shy about taking off my underwear in front of you simply because I’m a Sex Magus?”

“No, Honey, you shouldn’t be shy about it because you have nothing to be shy about. You’re a handsome young man. A well-hung handsome young man, for that matter. You have no reason to be shy.” Then she waved at my underwear.

I sighed and realized that I was getting in my own way again. This wasn’t about sex, this was about trying on the clothes Shondra had made me. She might have thought I had no reason to be shy, but at the moment, especially after her comments, I started to tent my underwear.

Shondra’s eyes dropped to my crotch. “You don’t have to do that just to impress me.”

I half-shook my head. “I’m not doing it to impress.”

She looked me over again and her eyebrows rose. She studied my face again. “Are you telling me that you’re like that because of what I said?”

I gave her an uncertain smile and half-shrugged.

She shook her head and waved a finger at me. “Oh, no you don’t. You are not bringing that thing anywhere near me.”

I shook my head and waved both my hands in return. “No, of course not. I would never do anything that you wouldn’t agree to and you’ve already told me how you feel.” I shrugged. “I’m just reacting to your words and the fact that I don’t usually take off my underwear for someone unless I’m either working, or one of my girls wants me that way.”

Shondra relaxed and studied me with wary expression. “You undress for work?”

I nodded. “I model exotic underwear for different companies.”

Her eyebrows rose. “And you’re having trouble taking off your underwear with me?”

“I usually change in a tent or booth,” I said very quietly.

Shondra laughed softly. “So, you’re a cheap date,” she said. “I’ve met younger Magi than you who were a challenge to entice.”

I shrugged. “I’m not surprised. I’m an orphan.”

“Oh!” She said and paced a short circle. “My my my. Doesn’t that explain a lot?” She waved at me. “You’re lack of understanding about various things, your shyness when it comes to getting undressed, even if sex isn’t involved.”

“As I said, I’ve made progress. There was a time when you couldn’t have gotten me this far without a lot of effort.”

She nodded. “I believe you. However, seeing as you need to remove your underwear to try on these pants, your progress is about to take a giant leap forward.”

I didn’t want to argue, but I wasn’t comfortable simply showing her everything I had, even if she was comfortable with it.

“Look, you do know this is a shop for Sex Magi, yes?”

I nodded.

“Which means the clothes I make are meant to show you in the sexiest way possible.”

I nodded again. “Okay. Good.”

“Good?” she asked. “The clothes I make are meant to be worn as second skin in many cases. Occasionally, there will be something loose enough to twirl or flap or any number of other action verbs that will catch the attention of others.”

I grew worried but nodded again and said, “Okay” with a cautious tone.

“More often than not, when my clothes are removed, nothing is left to remove from any part of the wearer – except maybe shoes. I don’t make shoes.”

I frowned. “What’s your point?”

She leaned toward me. “I don’t make underwear either.” Then she pointed at mine. “Lose them.”

I nodded, hooked my thumbs under the elastic, and pushed them down. I bent over to pick them up after I stepped out of them, and as I straightened up, I tossed them over onto my shoes.

For a second, Shondra stood there staring at me. She might not have been in the mood for sex, but it was obvious that she considered changing her mind. She closed her eyes and had a quick full body shiver. Then she relaxed, looked me in the eyes and said, “You certainly give a woman a lot to consider.”

I did my best not to blush.

She pointedly looked down at me again. “Mm-mmm, I bet it took some work to get all of that crammed into Dana.”

I couldn’t meet Shondra’s eyes with that comment. “I would imagine she would rather tell you about it herself.”

Shondra smiled. “And I’ll make sure she doesn’t leave out a single detail.” Then she looked up into my eyes. “Now, we have work to do.”

We stood only a few feet away from the wall mirror. As Shondra sorted through the clothes she had for me, I took a long, measured look at myself. It wasn’t often one found themselves naked in front of a mirror this size.

Back at my apartment, I often saw myself in the big vanity mirror in the bathroom, but that was usually when I was getting out of the shower. To see myself in a mirror that reflected a room this size was something all-together different. A part of me wanted to hide, to cover myself, but doing so would be ridiculous. From what I could see, and from what Shondra said – not to mention the comments of all my girls – I had no reason to be shy. Quite the opposite in fact, I should have been proud.

Shondra pulled out a pair of pants and held it up. She hadn’t folded them to hang them on the hanger, but used one of those hangers with the clamps to hold up the pants at full length. She looked at me, down at my erection, and then at the pants again. She shrugged to herself and walked over to me.

“These are going to be a bit tight, especially in the butt, thighs, and your cock. Try them on and we’ll see if they’ll need further adjustments.”

I nodded and took the pants as she pulled the hanger off of them.

I slipped them on and I could tell how tight they were going to be by the time I got the waistband up to my butt. I pulled and jumped and got them all the way up. The material wasn’t as heavy as my jeans, but they felt heavier than several pairs of slacks I owned. I pulled the pants closed and realized that the zipper was a lot longer than any other pair of pants I owned.

I pulled the waistband around and snapped it together.

Why a snap rather than a regular button with an eye hole? Because if someone yanked at the waist, the snap button wouldn’t go flying off.

With the zipper open all the way, I could easily tuck myself inside. With any other pants, I would have to be tucked in before anything could be closed. Was this one of those small differences in how things would be if everyone got a little more sex? Maybe, but I could certainly see this as a telltale difference between how Magi viewed sex as opposed to everyone else.

As I pulled the pants out to tuck myself in, Shondra said, “It’s a good thing you aren’t completely hard.”

I looked up at her, one hand holding the pants open and the other gingerly holding myself to the side. “Why?” I asked.

“There is a pocket inside those pants specifically for your enormous friend,” she said.

I frowned, unsnapped the pants and pulled the flap open to see the pocket. Not only was there one on the side where I would lay comfortably, but there was another on the other side too. I suppose she wasn’t sure which way I would hang. I looked at her. “And I’m supposed to...?” I couldn’t finish my own question.

Shondra nodded. She knew what I meant.

I looked down at the pocket again, then at myself. I looked at Shondra. “You said I was bigger than Dana had said. Is that going to be a problem?”

Shondra smiled. “When you and Dana had sex, did her size stop you in any way?”

I blinked in thought. “There’s a far cry between filling a wet and willing woman who can stretch to accommodate me and trying to stuff myself into a pocket made out of material.”

Shondra nodded. “That is true.” Then she gave me a steady gaze. “So what can you do about it?”

I took her gaze and question as a challenge. With one hand I held the pocket open and with the other, I fed myself into the pocket. Once I my crown was in, the rest slid in easily. I pulled the pants together, snapped them closed and zipped up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.