Rogue Magus - Cover

Rogue Magus

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

The touch of Dana’s hand and the earnest expression on her face brought a thought from the back of my mind to the fore. “Are you suggesting that I take...” I almost couldn’t say it. I was afraid of how I would feel if I were wrong. Some part of me took the chance though. “ ... you?”

She smiled and squeezed my hand. “I wondered how long it would take you to understand.”

I shook my head. “But, the subtle changes, the way you looked at me, the way you dressed; I thought you might be leaving here after we talked to find someone to feed with.”

She ran a set of manicured nails along my arm, stirring up goose flesh. “Oh, maybe.” She watched how I reacted to her touch and then her eyes flicked up to mine. “It depends on you.”

I swallowed hard and tried to sober up, to inject some semblance of sanity into what she was suggesting. “I’ll have to take your power. All of it. Doesn’t that scare you?”

She blinked in thought and smiled. “I’ve always been curious what a normal life would be like, not having visions, not having to be careful about how much sex I have with any one person.” Then she looked at me. “Being able to find someone – that one person – and BE with them completely.”

Some months ago, I was hoping for that very thing. I hadn’t really thought about it again since my Finale, but now that the subject had been brought up, I wondered what life would be like if I were normal. Whatever that really meant.

Dana shifted in her seat, which drew my attention to her again for some inexplicable reason. She stood up and eased around the table, holding my attention with her every move. I didn’t know where she was going, but I was going to watch her get there. I was mildly surprised when she stopped next to me, nudged me so I would scoot back from the table, and then climbed onto my lap. She didn’t simply turn and sit, she hiked up her skirt and threw a shapely thigh over me like she was climbing onto a motorcycle.

She eased forward until her abs were pressed to mine. My torso was longer than hers, which made this arrangement even more intimate since our faces, our eyes, were level with one another’s.

She wiggled a bit, trying to get comfortable and causing my pants to become less comfortable. Then she settled against me, her heat pressed right up against me, and she smiled into my eyes with a knowing smile. Cheshire Cat, eat your heart out.

“I will tell you this,” she said, as if she had never left her chair, “something you’ve probably not explored yet, being you’re so new to this world.” She wiggled again, this time making sure I noticed the burning points of her hard nipples against my chest. “Nothing compares to the level of exhilaration you feel when you use Magic to do things with your partner that no mundane person could accomplish.” She draped her arms over my shoulders and leaned into me, putting her lips only a hair’s breadth from my own. “And that doesn’t even include sex,” she said, her voice breathy.

I held back from kissing her. Hell, I was having a difficult time trying to figure out where to put my hands so I wouldn’t end up touching her. As much as I was enjoying her forwardness, I still had my own reservations. More than that, I knew, the moment I gave in, all conversation would end, any arguments I might muster would be pointless, and my building desire to touch her would take over. “You haven’t answered my question,” I whispered.

She smiled, and I could see it in her eyes. “Yes, I’m scared. But I trust you. You’ve struggled to do everything you’ve promised, and I’m trusting that this is one of those things that you will do everything you can to make sure happens in the way we intend.”

I felt some relief hearing that, but there was another question I had to ask, and I wasn’t sure what kind of response I would get. I knew what I would offer, but I wasn’t sure that she’d be interested in that, given what she’d admitted to already. “And if I mess this up? If I take your power and cannot return it for whatever reason?”

Her smile faded away. At first, I thought I was about to hear something I didn’t want to, some ultimatum that I wouldn’t be able to fulfill. Would I have the courage and strength of will to extract myself from her if that were the case?

“Then make me your Fonte,” she said in a low voice. “And show me the joys of being one of those beautiful women you have so enthused over the last few months.”

Relief, sweet relief. I felt so much better that I attempted a joke. “So, either way I won’t be rid of you.”

She smiled. “If everything goes as planned, you’ll only have to worry about me once in a while. If not, then I’ll be around much more often and when I am, you’ll have to fight like hell to quench...”

She said the word as she flung a hand up as if throwing something over her shoulder at the table and other chairs, which vanished. “ ... my...” she said with another gesture. A few yards away, appeared a full bedroom suite: two armoires, open and showing various outfits for various tastes; two nightstands, laden with a dozen lit candles each; and a massive four-poster bed covered with satin sheets and a mountain of pillows. “ ... thirst!” she cried with a third arm wave, and shimmering, translucent walls appeared around the bedroom suite.

I realized that she had used my former chalk outline of my apartment. The walls were probably a recasting of the security spell Tanner taught me.

I gawked at her blatant use of power, wondering when I might learn to conjure so much with so little apparent effort. My amazement subsided, however, and was replaced by self-consciousness. I was happy to have Dana in my lap, and she knew it too, but the walls she’d made were translucent. I glanced back at the booth in the corner. Michael and Greta were eating, as if they had ordered out and everything had been delivered while Dana and I spoke.

I looked at Dana, who smiled back at me, and said, “I’m not sure I can do this with an audience.”

“Don’t worry about them or anyone else,” she said, as if it was just that simple.

“Anyone else?” I asked, looking around. “Is someone else here?”

She giggled, which disturbed me slightly, hopped up off of my lap, and pulled me to my feet. “No, no one else. It’s just you and me.” Then she pulled my head down and kissed me.

With the initial brush of her lips, my concerns regarding Michael and Greta vanished. When Dana pressed her soft lips to mine, all worries about whether her plan would work or not faded to soft murmurs in the back of my mind. And when her tongue graced mine, my need to feel her body pressed to mine became paramount. I understood that she was using Magic to help things along, but I had never really considered, much less realized, how potent Magic really was.

A touch of fear ran past, off in the distance, because I realized she could do this and convince me of just about anything. That fear faded though, because what she wanted was to help me find a solution to my goals.

She pulled back, breaking our kiss, and pulled me away from the chair. We stepped over the lines that indicated the security spell. If Michael and Greta couldn’t hear us, I couldn’t tell because they weren’t paying any attention to us as it was. Yet, there was more to the spell she had conjured than just what I hoped was in place. The area was warm, heated against the chill of the warehouse, making it more comfortable for the idea of getting naked.

I looked around, amazed by her spell work, and realized that though the walls looked translucent from the outside, they appeared perfectly solid from the inside. The simulacrum of my apartment was missing my furniture, and the colors weren’t correct, but that wasn’t really the point. She wanted me to be comfortable, and this helped a lot.

She lead me through the living room with one hand, and with the other, she tugged at the strings that kept her dress in place. By the time we reached the doorway to the bedroom – there was no door – the strings were sufficiently loose, and her dress slipped down her body. I was rewarded with the sight of her swaying hips and the succulent rise and fall of her cheeks as she took the last few steps toward the bed. Then she turned around and pulled me to her.

I was almost completely on autopilot. With my girls, for the most part, I let them decide the pace we took. I was willing to do the same with Dana, but two thoughts changed my mind. One, I was to be the Padrone. This was my ritual to perform at my own pace. And two, I couldn’t make Jordan wait too long before I found her. This wasn’t really about intimacy or the relationship. This was the first step in a plan to end the Lockdown and find the missing women. While my nature was to be as giving and sharing as possible, I understood that Dana knew what this was about too. For that matter, she was using Magic to help me ‘get out of my own way.’

I leaned down and kissed her. I wasn’t sure she expected it, but she sure saw it coming and received me with a small hiccup of a laugh. While I kissed her, I thought about the Magic I used with my encounter with Emma.

As the thought and spell took form, Dana responded almost instantly. She grabbed the sides of my head and kissed me deeply. Her tongue drove further into my mouth, and, in turn, she encouraged me to kiss her the same way.

I worked at removing my clothes as quickly as I could, what with my concentration already split between my spell and her attention. Quickly her hands joined mine in the effort, though she was much more direct about what to uncover first.

The warehouse was cool, though not uncomfortably cold, and Dana’s hands were delightfully warm. She stroked me a couple of times, caressed my sac, and only then broke our kiss to see what she was holding.

I looked too. In her hands, I looked too big to be real. Dana, however, didn’t seem to think so. She slowly dropped to her knees and looked me over. Her expression was that of someone examining some exquisite trinket, something they’d heard about, maybe seen photos or videos of, but never thought they would ever see in real life. She looked up at me with a smile and rubbed her check along my shaft.

I had my shirt, and one leg of my pants off. I was pretty sure I looked pretty goofy. However, I did my best not to move because the picturesque view of her expression while she cuddled me was too alluring to disturb. Unfortunately, she didn’t feel the need to stay that way and pulled back to have a short staring contest with my tip.

Yes, for a moment, she knelt there staring at me as if trying to figure out what she wanted to do first. Then she came to a decision, and with a lick of her lips, she tried to swallow as much of me as she could.

Her hands had been delightfully warm, but her mouth was deliciously better.

My girls, for the most part, were just learning about oral sex. Dana, on the other hand, was highly experienced. She took me deeper, used her teeth to superb effect, caressed me with her lips, and fondled me with her tongue in ways that I hadn’t experienced before. To say she quickly brought me to the brink would be a vast understatement.

A fight broke out in my head: let her finish and give her the reward she had so expertly coerced from me, or stop her and turn things around so that the ritual would go the way we intended?

Worse, if I let the struggle go on for too long, the former argument would win and she would be choking on more than just the silky flesh she was sucking on.

I had my fingers intertwined in her hair and finally made the decision. I pulled her off me.

She looked up at me and I drew her up onto her feet again. As she rose, my erection draw a wet line along her body. When fully standing, she pressed it between us. She didn’t stop there either. She moved slowly, here and there, to a rhythm that I could only make out through her movements. The beat was driving and I followed it along with her.

I reached down, running my hands along her back, over her cheeks, and to the back of her thighs. Then I grabbed her thighs, separated them, and lifted her up to wrap them around my waist. She weighed so little, making it so easy.

Dana held on and complied. There was no surprise to her, like she had previously done this a number of times with me, and knew what would come next. Maybe she had. She might have experienced this before in a vision, or multiple visions.

I stepped to the bed and set her on it. Her hands dropped down between us, and she stroked me. I considered letting her do that and more, but I couldn’t. I was too close as it was.

I kicked off my jeans and then pushed her further back on the bed, knocking most of the pillows off on the other side in the process. Dana grabbed a couple of pillows, but she didn’t tuck them under her head. Instead, she hooked her feet on the edge of the bed and raised her hips up to slip them under her. With her legs spread wide and the pillows holding her up, her crotch was level with mine.

I was as hard as stone and eager to plunge into her depths. I also knew that only a few strokes would send me over the towering cliff of orgasm I was currently perched on. I had to tone down my urge and ramp hers up.

I thought about the spell I used on Emma, the old style thermometer, the building heat, and the explosive results. I focused on that spell and rubbed myself against Dana. She was hot and wet. She met my eyes with an intense level of lust burning in hers and gripped her own breasts. She watched me watch her as she licked her breasts and nipples. Then she tucked her chin and sucked on one. It was all I could take.

I pulled back, pressed my swollen crown to her velvety opening, and pressed into her sweet, hot, depths.

Dana wasn’t as tight as some of my girls, but she was more than tight enough. She groaned, struggled against the satin sheets, and moaned. She gripped me both with her internal muscles and with her legs.

I gripped her thighs and moved my hips as much as I could against her. I focused on the excitement meter in my head and pushed to make the mercury rise.

Dana mauled her own breasts, squeezing them in ways that made me cringe. To me, breasts should be caressed, nibbled on, and suckled, like I would want my own package treated. What she did made me wonder if she had lost all sensitivity in her breasts or – worse – was so used to them that the light stuff I preferred wasn’t enough.

I held her hips and swung her around so her head went toward the foot of the bed, to give her something else to grasp like that, rather than her breasts.

She gripped the post with one hand and reached for the footboard with the other. Her breathing was heavy and her breasts rose and fell with her heaving chest. Her nipples were hard and rubbery looking. I wanted to chew on them, but that would have excited me as much as her, and I couldn’t do anything that might excite me more.

Dana’s orgasm waned and she relaxed her legs around me.

I quickly pulled them from me, pushed them up via the backs of her knees, and all but folded her in half. The pillows under her hips popped out, but I held her in place and worked myself in and out of her in short, quick strokes.

She felt so good. I was getting closer and closer to spilling everything I had into her, but she was feeling everything I felt a hundred times over, thanks to my spell. Again, she strained and moaned in orgasm. She tried to force her legs down, but I held her in place and continued to pound into her.

Dana reached for me, but was only able to grab one of my wrists. She pulled my hand from her knee and her leg came up to rest over my shoulder. The shift in her hips put pressure on both of us. For me, there was some relief, but for her, it appeared to focus my movements against a particularly sensitive area. Again, she groaned and moaned as her body strained in orgasm.

The excitement meter in my head showed that she was only two ticks away from the top. She was so close to bursting that anything more might kill her. I didn’t want that, so I held it there and continued to keep things moving in ways that encouraged her to give me everything she had.

Dana pulled my hand to her breast, and made me squeeze it roughly. I liked breasts too much to want to do that to her, but this was about getting her off. If she needed this, then I could do it.

I leaned over her, shifting her other leg to the other side of my head, so both legs were resting on the same shoulder. I could tell that I was pressing even more so on that sensitive area because her expression told me so. Then I used both hands to grope her breasts. My hands were big enough to fully grab both of them. I squeezed them, jackhammered her hips with my own, and watched her face as she fell into her first string of orgasms.

I rode her as she strained, scratched at my shoulders and the sheets, and generally lost any conscious control of what she was doing. It was both marvelous and scary, almost like watching someone going through a grand mal seizure. The edge I had been so close to before was now farther away due to my concern for her.

I stopped humping, and eased my weight off her. She continued to shake and scratch. I could feel her gripping and releasing me in quick succession. If this was simply an intense orgasm, I wasn’t sure I could bring myself to do this to anyone else.

She relaxed slowly, one limb at a time, then her neck and shoulders, next her abs, and finally her soppy, heated cavern let me go.

I slipped out of her, shocked that I hadn’t gone off at all, but more concerned with how Dana had fared. I crawled up over her, and felt her neck. Her pulse was strong and fast, but slowing.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled, swallowed, and then said, “That was fun.”

I frowned. “Fun? I could have sworn you were having a seizure.”

She shook her head. “I get weird when I have multiple orgasms.”

“You should warn someone then.”

She smiled and caressed my face. “I don’t have multiple orgasms very often, and I didn’t think I would tonight. So, when they hit, I was having difficulty talking. Sorry.”

I shook my head and sighed in relief. “I’m just glad you’re okay.”

She sucked in a breath of air when she shifted toward me. “You didn’t hold anything back, did you?”

I blinked at her. “I thought that was the point?”

“Oh, it is, but couldn’t we enjoy some of each other too?”

I frowned. “And here I thought you were using Magic on me to get things moving along.”

“Yes, but not quite as quickly as you seem to,” she said and gently ran her nails over my chest. “At the rate you’re going, we’ll both be too worn out to enjoy anything when the ritual is complete.”

I arched an eyebrow. “When I did this with Emma, we both passed out after the completion because of my memory sharing power.”

Her eyes widened a bit. “You shared memories with Emma?”

I nodded. “I’ve shared memories with all of my Fonti too.”

She sat up on an elbow and I eased onto my side next to her. “What is that like?”

“Sharing memories?” I asked and she nodded. “You experience it as if you’re really that other person, complete with their thoughts, emotions, and anything physical they experience.”

She grinned. “Anything physical, huh?”

I nodded. “Not all of the memories I’ve seen have been about sex. My latest Fonti was shot in the memories I saw.”

Dana’s smile vanished. “What?”

I nodded. “And a memory of mine that several of my Fonti have seen was of me being whipped bloody.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.