Rogue Magus
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

Once the cuffs were off, I told everyone to wait while I went to get dressed.

“Like we would leave you alone,” Lawson said to my back. He said it low, under his breath. I wasn’t sure if he meant for me to hear him.

Turning his comments back around on him was childish, but it would probably be the only way to convince him to stop – or really piss him off to the point he does something suitable to have him removed as Deputy. I turned and met his eyes. “Good, because what I’m planning could be dangerous. I don’t know how to use weapons like yours and they may be needed.” Then I turned and went into my bedroom. Linda followed me.

“What is going on?” she asked the instant the door was closed.

“I am what Magi call a Padrone. It’s supposed to be Italian for Father or Master.” I looked at her. “And the opposite is my Stirpe. Emma is my only Stirpe. Which is supposed to be Italian for descendant. In this case though, it means I made her or her power.”

I thought about how the tac team had been dressed, mostly in black or dull colors, and pulled out clothes in attempt to match. I didn’t have a black shirt of any kind. The darkest shirt I had was a dark blue polo style shirt, so I grabbed that. I pulled out the only pair of black jeans I owned, as well as a thin black leather belt, a pair of black socks, and my black running shoes. The weather had been getting cooler, and I had no idea what I would be doing today, so I pulled out a light jacket as well. It was dark gray, but had red stripes across the chest and sleeves. It was the best I could do. Hopefully, sneaking around in the dark wouldn’t be on the agenda.

“I wasn’t a Padrone the night you and I forged our bond,” I said to Linda. “I was a normal Magus and they...” I nodded at the door leading to the tac-team, “ ... could have arrested me before Sunday Morning. That was when my status changed.”

I hung my robe on the door leading to the bathroom. I was completely naked and Linda looked me over with a small smile. I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of clean boxer-briefs and pulled them on. “Emma tried to lay a trap for me. She was desperate to have access to her power again and thought she could get it from me.”

“Why you?” Linda asked, intently watching me.

“Somehow, the news that I can use my power even under the Lockdown has spread among the magical community,” I said, pulling on my shirt. “She heard, and somehow figured out who I was. Then she laid a trap, but it failed.”

“The thing is, House Lords and Ladies are also Padroni,” I said as I pulled on my jeans. “Apparently, from what I’ve been told, the two are considered the same thing. Becoming a Padrone has also made me a House Lord, even though I don’t have that kind of House.”

I saw Linda’s confusion. “I don’t have my own collection of Magi,” I said. “Think of it like my own kingdom.”

“So, you have to have Fonti to feed your power, what benefit do you gain from having Stirpi?”

The only thing I was forbidden to talk about was the process of how I became a Padrone, so this was a safe question. However, I knew, eventually, she would ask how my status changed. I grabbed my belt and fed it through the belt loops of my jeans. “Most of what I’ve been told is only rumor, but some things I have been able to verify. I can command my Stirpi to do things. Not just tell them to do it and expect it of them, they’re magically forced to do it. Personally, I don’t care for that, but I can imagine any number of people would find it useful or some kind of entitlement. Then there’s our shared energy. It’s all considered mine and that Emma is only using some of my energy, but I can give her more or take it away.”

“Wait, wait,” she said, waving her hands. “When you told Emma to call, she was compelled to do so?”

I nodded and then I looked at Linda. “I don’t like it, but obviously it proves my status.”

“So, because of this change in status, these guys can’t arrest you?”

I nodded. “Exactly. House Leaders are expected to take care of their own Stirpi, should they do anything wrong. When Emma was to be punished for her crimes against me and everyone else involved in her scheme, I had to decide what punishments were befitting her crimes. However, most Magi are not Stirpi, and though a House leader may take care of any problems caused by such individuals, it’s usually the Sheriffs who step in to deal with it, especially if the problem has to do with the Law of Secrecy. It’s the only problem the Council of Magi is concerned with.” I went to my nightstand and pulled out my wallet and keys and put them in my pockets.

“They don’t worry about mundane laws? My laws?”

“Well, in that case, the Magus in question is usually hunted down, has their powers removed, and then handed over to the normal authorities so ‘mundane laws’ as Lawson called them can prosecute and punish.”

“Wait, what if the person being pursued by us is innocent? They still remove their powers? I thought that was a permanent thing?”

I nodded. “That is my understanding.”

“Then if one of your people is wrongly accused of something and has their powers removed, how are they re-instated should we prove them to be innocent?”

I shook my head and sat at the foot of my bed to pull on my socks. “I don’t know, not yet. I’ve been assigned a trainer, who has been filling me in on this. Of course, I’ve only seen him over this last weekend, and I’ve got a lot to learn.”

“Is there any possibility that I could sit in and ask questions?”

I looked at her. The answer that sprung to mind instantly was, no, but Tanner might bend the rules for me. “I don’t know. All I can do is ask,” I said.

“So, what happened in there, when they told you to contact Emma? You closed your eyes and then this look of exaltation came over your face, like you were a kid again and it was Christmas morning.”

I studied her face for a second and then realized what she was talking about. “Oh, I could tell where Emma was. I could have gone to her if I needed to.”

“So your disappointment...”

“It didn’t work for Jordan,” I said.

She nodded and then asked something else I knew could be an issue. “And the connection between you and Emma?”

“It’s like the bond you and I share, only instead of feeding my power more efficiently than anyone else I have sex with, she and I share power.” I pulled on my shoes and tied them.

“You share power when you have sex?” she asked.

“No,” I said. “It only takes a thought to transfer power between us.”

“So, she can take power away from you?”

I shook my head. “I’m the Padrone. I control the flow.”

She nodded and thought while I pulled on my jacket. As I stood up, she looked at me. “Wait, if they were supposed to arrest you...”

I shook my head. “They’re supposed to be backup for Dalton. She’s supposed to direct who they arrest.”

“But with her laid up in a hospital?”

I nodded. “Dalton said she would deputize me. As such, I’m taking charge of the investigation. I’m going to see this through because there’s more going on here than just the Lockdown. Between Jordan being taken and something wrong with Valory, this investigation has to move very carefully.”

Linda shook her head. “I don’t understand. Isn’t Valory the one who cast the Lockdown?”

I nodded. “And I believe she did so by coercion, not of her own volition.”

“How are you going to prove that?”

I sighed. “I don’t know, but I will figure it out.” I stepped closer and reached for the door.

She touched my hand and a mix of lust and bliss washed over me. It was the same thing between us since we had forged our bond. I wanted to strip us both down and feel her warm, sensual body pressed to mine, yet at the same time, I also wanted to simply hold her, dressed or not, and enjoy her company. It was weird to have that mix, but it tempered how I reacted. I wasn’t all raging hormones like before.

I smiled at her. “You know, you’re very distracting.”

She arched an eyebrow with a small smile. “I hope so. I don’t like the idea of being this close to you and not at least touching.”

I nodded. “It’s not the touching that’s the problem...” I leaned over, putting my face closer to hers. “It’s the effects it has on us and the timing,” I said and brushed my lips over hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.