The Time Machine - Cover

The Time Machine

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Walter stumbles onto the secrets of making time stop, then lets his inner teenager come forth.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Science Fiction  

Walter stumbled onto a method to freeze time while trying to design an anti-gravity generator. He had turned on the power to his anti-grav unit for it's first full blown test and had been severely disappointed when it failed to affect the weight of his test load. He was about to turn it off when he noticed that the test clock was not ticking.

He also found that nothing changed in his entire measurable universe except him. He could find no set of known criteria that explained it until he realized that the field only affected things outside a three foot radius from it when it was turned on. A few minutes thought made him realize the value of what he had.

After several other adventures, he got into the habit of stopping time for the blonde from across the hall and posing her in various modes of display in his workshop while he worked. She eventually confronted him to ask for help in understanding what was happening to her.

During the following days, he kept up about the same level of activity as before, but once a day, at various times, he would turn her time on just as he was cumming in her.

While rummaging through her things, he found a well hidden diary which he made good use of. It had a complete account of her visions with him as well as admitting that she was starting to get off on them. If he would only let her stay on long enough, she was sure she could get her gun. It turned out that he had been right on about a girlfriend having problems with her boyfriend.

It seems that good old Max knew little and cared less about the needs of a woman. He jumped on, shot his wad and rolled over to go to sleep. She had been trying to get him to go down on her until he told her to shut up and forget it.

So, she wanted somebody to lick her pussy, did she? No sooner said than done. While he was going through her diary, she had been in the process of taking a bath. He had frozen her with two fingers in her cunt to give himself something to look at while he read.

He took her out of the tub, dried her off, and took her to his place. After arranging her on the bed and getting into position, he turned on her time and gave her a cuntlapping that she would remember for a long time. Neither of them said a word. She leaned back, closed her eyes and accepted it. When she went over the top, he thought she was going to tear his ears off with her thighs.

"I don't care if you are old and ugly. You're just a fantasy, anyway, but you sure can suck a pussy."

Without replying, he hit the switch and put her back in the tub. This time, he hid in the closet long enough to hear her mutter, "Damn right! It's about time these fantasies started being more fun for me. Now if I could just get a dildo up my ass while I'm being sucked off..." she brought herself off again with her fingers. He was beating his wang so hard in her closet that he thought he better get out before he spoiled the whole thing.

After that, he began letting her be conscious during the entire fuck. He never spoke a word, even when she tried to get him to, but he tried faithfully to create every fantasy she revealed to her diary. She must have realized there was some connection, because she began writing much more detailed descriptions of her wildest desires. Within his abilities and the constraints of the system, he tried to fulfill them all.

Imagine the surprise of the black football player he had checked out in the locker room, when he found himself down the throat of a beautiful blonde he never saw before. It only lasted for ten seconds, but it was certainly vivid in his mind for a long time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.