The Time Machine - Cover

The Time Machine

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Walter stumbles onto the secrets of making time stop, then lets his inner teenager come forth.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Science Fiction  

Walter entered the office quietly, taking a moment to look around before he was noticed. Yes, it was the same as he remembered. Whoever was responsible for hiring the women around here must be some kind of sex maniac. Without exception, they were young, leggy, busty, beautiful specimens of womanhood, the kind who seldom gave Walter a second look.After assuring himself of the desirability of the group, he thumbed the switch on the time stasis field generator in his briefcase.

The first thing he did was to make a circuit of the girls in various places around the office. He squeezed tits, patted asses, lifted skirts to check crotches and did a general survey. The generator in his briefcase could only sustain the field for about two hours before it started to overheat, so he wanted to make the best use of his time.

Quickly stripping, he set up the camera and began the delightful task of stripping the girls. He enjoyed this part almost as much as the later parts. The complete freedom to take their clothes off and to fondle their normally hidden assets at his leisure, without the slightest fear of reprisal, was his greatest joy.How lucky he was to have stumbled onto the field while trying to design an antigravity generator. He had turned on the power to his antigrav unit for it's first full blown test and had been severely disappointed when it failed to affect the weight of his test load. He was about to turn it off when he noticed that the test clock was not ticking.

He also found that nothing changed in his entire measurable universe except him. He could find no set of known criteria that explained it until he realized that the field only affected things outside a three foot radius from it when it was turned on. A few minutes thought made him realize the value of what he had.For the first test, he switched it off, took it across the hall to the apartment of the haughty bitch who lived there with her burly boyfriend. When she answered the door, he stepped back to make sure that she was not in the field and turned it on.He went past her frozen body into her apartment to check things out. The boyfriend was sitting in a chair reading a paper and smoking a cigar, the smoke forming a frozen waterfall in the air. Going back to the blonde, he carried her into the living room and stood her in front of the boyfriend. No sense in being chickenshit about it. If it worked, it worked. If not, he was dead.She was a statue of frozen flesh as he pulled her skirt down, then her blouse over her head. It did not take him long to unhook her bra from the full jugs which still held the shape of the bra. Then her sexy panties hit the floor. Wow! She was built like a brick shithouse!Her triangle of black hair showed that she had not begun life as a blonde, but who was complaining? Walter wet his lips and began the arduous task of exploring her wilderness. He sucked her nipples. They tasted as good as he might have hoped if she were awake. It looked like he had a winner!

Throwing her over his shoulder, Walter took her into the bedroom and threw a fuck into her that would have had her gasping if she had been conscious. He dipped two fingers into her saturated pussy and rubbed her lips liberally with his cum, then smeared the rest over her tits and belly.He dressed, carried her back into the living room, dressed her, then carried her back to the door. He placed her as close as he could to the pose she was in when she answered the door and returned to his own apartment. Peeking through the partially opened door of his apartment, he turned the switch back on.She blinked, shook her head to clear her vision, licked her lips and wrinkled her nose. When she opened the door, she could have sworn that the dirty old guy from across the hall was standing there leering at her, but he wasn't there now.Moreover, she smelled like a whorehouse and could have sworn that she tasted cum on her lips. As she returned to the living room to tell Max about the strange happening, she realized that her cunt was squishing. Thinking better of divulging any of this to Max before she checked it out, she went to the bathroom and discovered that her panties were full of cum and so was her cunt.

She had no idea how this had happened, but she sure as hell wasn't going to tell Max about it. She stepped into the shower and brought herself off with her fingers as she cleaned herself of the strange cum, still shaking her head.Walter was elated! For one thing, it was the first time he had ever gotten his rocks off while testing one of his inventions. For another, he was busy imagining the ways he was going to make use of his new machine.His next trip was to a bank. There was a Wells Fargo a few blocks down the street that had pissed him off some time ago by treating him rather shabbily. He headed for it, briefcase in hand.At the bank, he dawdled at the desk for a moment, selecting his victim. He spotted the crabby old bitch who had given him such a hard time and switched on the field.He walked around behind the teller's cage and took all but one or two of the large bills from her drawer. Taking a moment to look around, he saw two or three pretty tellers and a couple of good looking women in line. He took out his wang and waved it at them, then placed it in each of their hands for a moment.The ones who appealed to him got their skirts pulled up, their pants pulled down and their tits hung out for him to check. Selecting the one who appealed to him the most, he laid her down for a rousing fuck. At least it roused him. It was a pity that the field did not allow his partners to respond, but you can't expect to have everything.He dressed himself and his lovers and left the bank, switching the field off some blocks away. He laughed as he counted the money and imagined the woman he had fucked rushing to the bathroom to mop out her cunt. Before he left, he had moved the bank manager near the cranky old bitch, pulled his dork out and left them with her hand on it. That would give them something to talk about!

He had picked up enough cash to live it up pretty well for a while. Although he had not been poor, there were several luxury items he had long wanted and had not been able to justify. He went on a spending spree, buying video cameras, stereo equipment, records, CDs, videos and all sorts of gadgets. He knew that if he started splurging on big ticket items like cars, the IRS would be all over his ass, so he avoided them for now.He soon had all the gadgets he had ever wanted, so he set out to see some more women. There were all kinds of women who made a living out of teasing men with their bodies, knowing that they would never allow those men to actually see the object of their desires. Walter went on a crusade to change that situation.His first stop was a football game. It made quite a sensation on the news when the entire set of Dallas Cowgirls suddenly appeared nude in front of 100,000 football fans on national TV. One minute they had been prancing up and down in their tight shorts and flimsy halters.

The next moment, their flimsy halters were loose and falling to the ground and their tight shorts were around their ankles.Very soon, they came yelling and screaming into the locker room where Walter was waiting for them behind a door. In a way, he felt sorry for them. For the most part, they were simple country girls trying to get some publicity so they could get into modeling or acting. In most cases, all they got was fucked by the players and the promoters who took advantage of them.Nevertheless, Walter forged ahead with his plan. He had not hurt them and he had certainly gotten them some publicity! It might be a few weeks before they were allowed back onto the field, though.When they were all inside the locker room, he switched the field on. This time he was after a personal goal, he planned to be the first person to fuck every single one of the Dallas Cowgirls!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.