Mail Order - Cover

Mail Order

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Chapter 3

I took the drinks straight into the bedroom, for what I knew was going to happen next the couch just wouldn't do. I called out to her and after a few seconds, she was standing in the doorway smiling at me. She'd taken her bra off and was now completely naked and the full beauty of her mature body was exposed. Her breasts, though they sagged slightly, were still pretty firm and her nipples were hard and inviting.

I was sitting on the side of the bed and patted the mattress beside me, watching as she crossed the room towards me. My erection was jutting up from groin and, as soon as she was seated, her slim fingers wrapped around it. Hazel wanted this as much as I did.

I eased her gently backwards onto the bed and she moved her legs up until she was lying full length on it. I moved beside her and turned her to face me. Her eyes closed as I moved my mouth to hers, my tongue sliding between her lips. I hugged her closer to me, my tongue dancing with hers in the wet confines of her mouth.

She moaned softly into my mouth as we kissed passionately, her arms wrapping around my neck, pulling me even closer. As we kissed, I slid one hand between us, cupping her breast, feeling her nipple harden between my thumb and forefinger. As I alternated between each hard bud, I felt her own hand move then the feeling of her slim fingers circling my rigid shaft. I groaned as she slid her hand upwards, forcing a bead of pre-cum from the tip. I pressed my ass cheeks down into the mattress, causing her fist to move up onto my knob and groaned again as it spread my natural lubricant over it. I moved my free hand down her thighs and ran the tip of a finger through her hot, wet cunt lips, causing her to grip my cock even tighter.

I knew that I wasn't going to last long as Hazel worked her hand up and down my shaft so I rolled on top of her and positioned the tip of my cock against her dripping cunt-lips. I got up onto my knees and looked down between our bodies, at my knob pressed against the entrance to her love tunnel. I watched as I pushed my hips forwards, slowly easing my cock into her, her glistening cunt lips parting as it slid between them. I could feel the wet heat of her cunt as I slid more and more of my length into her and her inner muscles spasming around my shaft. I was surprised how tight she was but found out later that she hadn't been with a man for almost a year.

As my cock stretched her she whimpered. "Slowly Mike," she whispered, "take it slowly please." I did as she asked, I was in no hurry I was enjoying the feeling of her inner muscles clenching and releasing around my cock and slowly worked more and more of my length into her. "Slowly Mike, you're so big," she groaned, throwing her arms around my neck as I slid deeper into her. I looked into her eyes as I made one final thrust forwards, driving my full length into her, causing her to gasp. I held still for about thirty seconds, allowing her to get used to my cock inside her then pulled back slowly. The sight of her cunt gripping my shaft as it slid out of her was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. It was as though they were loath to release my invading manhood.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.