Mail Order - Cover

Mail Order

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Chapter 2: The Sexy Bit

We stood there for what seemed like an age but was probably just a few seconds, staring into each other's eyes. My hands were on the shoulders but I slid them down to her waist and pulled her closer to me. Her lips were moist from her tongue running over them and I found my own drawn towards them. Hazel groaned softly as I brushed my lips against hers, and ran my tongue across them, tasting her saliva. Her breasts were now pressed hard against my chest and I could feel her breathing as they rose and fell. As I increased the pressure of the kiss I felt her rate of breathing quicken and her groans grow louder and felt her body move against mine. I knew that my manhood was leaking my natural lubricant, I could feel it, slick and warm on my stomach as Hazel pressed against me and I guessed she could feel it too.

I moved my hands behind her then lowered them and stroked them over her lace covered buttocks. They felt so warm and soft as I gently massaged them with just the tips of my fingers. Her moans were even louder now and I felt a shudder run through her body as I ran the tip of one finger up and down her spine, between her bra strap to the waistband of her panties.

On one pass down, I dipped the tip of the finger down into the back of her panties and into just the top of the crack between her buttocks and she gasped loudly and I felt her knees buckle slightly as she threw her arms around my neck for support. The movement caused her body to move up mine and now, instead of my manhood pressing against her naked midriff, it was pressing against the red satin of her panties and it felt wonderful as her body moved against me. The heat of her skin through the soft satin had me moving my own hips, sliding the underside of manhood up and down over the soft material. I knew that if I kept this up I was going to disgrace myself by coming all over the front of her new panties.

I pulled away slightly and eased back till she was sitting on the couch and stood infront of her. Now my half exposed erection was just inches from her face and I was tempted to pull her face onto it but resisted and instead, I gently pushed her legs apart and dropped to my knees between them. As it got closer, I could smell the musky odour of her pussy as it seeped through the crotch of her panties. I love the smell of an aroused woman's pussy but even more I love the taste of it and I was seconds away from tasting Hazel's.

I ran my tongue over the moist spot on the red satin, savouring the taste of her juices for the first time and heard her moan softly above me. Moving my hands to her hips, I looked up at her and smiled. Hazel knew what I wanted and obligingly raised her hips, allowing me to removed her panties. As I slid them down her thighs my eyes were greeted with one of the sweetest pussies I'd ever seen. I could see that her mound had a light covering of blonde pubic hair but from her clit down, she was completely hairless. Her outer lips were puffy and swollen and between them her inner lips were flecked with droplets of her juices.

I took one finger and stroked it through the soft, moist folds, then raised it to my lips and slipped it between them, sucking her juices of it. That was two tasters I'd had but the source of her nectar was waiting and I wanted more so I started licking all over her pussy and flicking my tongue up over her clit. I was rewarded with taste of her juices oozing out of her. She reached down and grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face harder against her pussy. Almost unable to breathe I turned my head sideways and licked at her inner thighs, while rubbing my thumb over her clit. She was now almost screaming and calling my name. "Yes Mike, Oh my God yes, don't stop. Please don't stop."

I smiled and returned my lips to her pussy and gently sucked on one pussy lip, then the other then slowly spread her inner lips and looked at her glistening pink hole. I really wanted her to come, I wanted her to fill my mouth with her sweet love honey and I knew the time was right. Seconds after I'd started sucking her clit she cried out again and I slid my tongue into her pussy as far as I could. It was then that her orgasm really started and I felt her sweet juices on my tongue. Keeping my tongue working in and out of her, I gently pinched her clit as I moved my other hand under her and teased her tight rear entrance. Hazel's body tensed when I touched her there so I moved the finger back to her pussy alongside my tongue.

I felt her relax so I took my fingers off her clit and replaced them with my lips and began sucking and teasing it with my tongue. I added a second finger to the first and started to finger fuck her as hard and fast as I could until I felt her inner muscles clamp tightly around my fingers. "I'm coming Mike," she yelled, "Oh God I'm coming," and pushed her pussy harder onto my fingers. The moment had finally arrived and I pulled my fingers out of her and moved my mouth lower, and covered her pussy with my lips, forming a tight seal around it. After a couple of hard thrusts of my tongue, a veritable tidal wave of her juices gushed into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed as hard and fast as I could until I felt her grip on my head relax and her body stop shaking and the flow gradually diminished, Although I knew she had had her climax I continued to tongue her pussy and suck her till she pushed me away. I rocked back on my heels and smiled up at her. She didn't see my smile though, her eyes were closed as she lay recovering. When she did open them I was standing over her, I'd removed my boxers and my erection bobbing lewdly infront of her. "That was amazing Mike, I haven't come that hard for years. Thank you." I smiled down at her again, "My pleasure, Hazel," I said, "but I think there's something here that needs your attention now." With that I sat down beside her and placed my hand on the back of her head!!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.