Cousins by the Dozen
Chapter 10

 

THREE YEARS LATER (Late 1997)
I am now twenty-one, and have moved out of the house, and have a nice apartment only five miles from the family. I pulled a ‘Doogie Howser,’ and, by way of a combination of classes and tests, I have a BS in Computer Science from our local University.

I’ve been keeping reasonably current and have an Apple Power Macintosh 9500/200 based on a new architecture called Tsunami. It’s really amazing, coming with 32MB of ram with a 2.0GB hard drive, an 8x CD-ROM drive and has all kinds of RAM and PCI slots.

With that in mind, I now had Rosetta Stone version 1, that came with Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and four, level-two courses English, French, German, Spanish.

Goede morgen aan u allen!


I still tutor, for anyone with the money, plus I still get to see Betty (19), Chris (18), Shirley (21), and Carly (20) all the time.

And of course, Mom gave me a standing invitation to come over for dinner, anytime. Speaking of Mom, she visits me during the early afternoon, and we sit and talk, with her on my lap, which most of the time, turns into a make out session. Sometimes even more than that!

I have 31 paying tutoring clients, who all come over twice a week, all at my new rate of $65 an hour. For the math deprived, that is $4,030 a week, all in cash!

Besides them, are my four closest girls, mentioned earlier, who come over at separate times for some very ... personal tutoring, at no charge!

My youngest sister, Jessica (16), asked for my help in History and Geography. She’s coming over later, with her schoolbooks. I suspect she got flummoxed over Yugoslavia breaking up into five independent countries. Czechoslovakia recently dissolved into two separate nations as well.

The times, they are a changing!

“DING-DONG!”

Running to my front door, I checked and opened it to Betty and Jessica, “Hello Ladies, how are my lovely sisters doing today?”

They giggled as they walked into my bachelor pad.


All my regular girls have all taken my personal advice and are sporting long hair. I casually mentioned how pretty they would be, and, to a girl, they all are sporting ponytails nowadays.

Even Mom has hair down below her shoulders, and Dad apparently likes her that way, thinking she did it for him.


Back to Betty and Jess...

My oldest sister (Elizabeth aka Betty), has become a member of the D-cup club, while Jess is carrying on the tradition and has a tremendous pair of very full C-cups.

After a perfunctory session of talking College Math with Betty and high school English with Jessica, we all got naked and got on my double bed.

I was hard and quickly inside Betty’s bush, with Jess laying on her back carefully on her sister and I began a most wonderful meal of her hairless pussy. Betty played with her sister’s boobs from behind and everyone was having a great time.

My sister was almost too loud while I was fucking her, and Jess was relatively quiet. I have a young lady who is my apartment manager, and I have my eye on her. Her name is Sylvia, with red hair all the way down her back. I get hard every time I see her.

Jess made up from being quiet, by having two orgasms directly into my mouth at the same time I deposited into Betty what she likes to call Priest’s Pussy Cocktail.

Being on the pill was all I expected from them, and they did.

I spent my own money and installed a spa and a cover tarp in my mini back yard. They changed into quite provocative bikinis, and we all had a wonderful 20 minutes before my computer alarm went off to tell me I had a new paying customer arriving in 40 minutes.

The girls and I got out, they took a quick shower together, changed back into the clothes they showed up in and went on their way.

I stripped and put some sweat pants on and a nice t-shirt, and went out to see Jennifer Thornberry, my mother, pull up to my apartment, getting out and looking as beautiful as always. She may be 43 but her face and her figure are still her nicest features.

She wanted to learn Spanish and have some personal time with her eldest son. She insisted on paying me for it, so the minute she walked into my apartment, she sat down and said, “I want the whole hour, OK?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.