Cousins by the Dozen
Chapter 8

 

“Just a minute, please, I’m about through with Elizabeth,” I said scared to death.

She was clearly taken aback by my fucking her without a condom, but the difference felt amazing.

I rolled over putting her on her back and Carly covertly handed me a fresh condom. As I pulled myself from my sister, I put it on and rolled on my back.

“Do you have anything left for your mother?” she asked.

“I am spent, Jennifer, unless you can get me hard again, somehow?”

Just about as her mouth attached itself to my dick, a dollop of my cum, dripped out of my sister. “Oh god, Priest, I feel so full of you?”

Oops!

“Priest Jeffrey Thornberry, did you just ... cum inside your own sister?”

“Ohhhh, Mom,” Elizabeth said still mostly out of it, “He is the very best ever.”

Mom yanked my condom off, put her mouth on me and worked very quickly to get me completely hard, then she climbed up and said, “Make me moan like that, and I won’t tell your father about this, do you understand me, young man?”

With us being the only two on the bed, I made a move and she was now underneath me, and I said, “If you make a single sound during this, I will call the police and tell them that you made the first move, got that bitch?”

“Jesus, Priest, just do it, please?” she said.

I assume some of Dad was still inside her, so all I did was a fast, deep thrust and she opened her mouth, but no sound came out.

That got me moving really fast and furious. Her breasts, being larger, were moving about and turning me on, so I began to lick and suck them all I could while I was fucking my own mother hoping I had another cum to give her.

Taking from what Carly said earlier, I began a patter, saying, “Mom, I want a baby brother, that is only yours and mine. Do that for me, let me have my own baby brother, please?”

She was really, really enjoying herself and said, “Whatever you want, let me have it, let me have a nice big load from you, and maybe that could happen, fuck me, fuck me, Fuck me, please?”

I let loose whatever I had left. There was enough to watch some drip out as I pulled out. Carly and Elizabeth each took a little bit and licked it off their fingers, smacking their lips.

I gave them all a nice kiss and ran to my room putting my boxers back on in the hallway and getting in my room, where I was safe?

Nobody came looking for me, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.


TWO YEARS LATER (MID 1994)
I now had a Power Mac 6100/60, with SimCity 2000 my favorite game to play, because I didn’t need to be online to play it.

My OS was 7.14, and I had an Apple Color Stylewriter Pro 360dpi color ink jet printer.

Betty, Christine, Shirley, Carly, and Mom, would all visit me at separate times.

I was eighteen now, making good money as a tutor, primarily to my sister, and cousins, both boys and girls.

I charged the guys $40 per hour, and the girls half of that. I would help anyone from fourteen and older, for a fee, but my youngest siblings, Michael (now 13), Jess (13), Matt (13) and Sam (9) were free, but still I had to schedule them all.

I even purchased a wooden sign for my door, that said, OPEN for Business, or CLOSED for the Day.

With my super brain, all I needed was the school book of the class the person wanted help with. I would read it from cover to cover, then the next time they showed up, it was tutoring time.

When I wasn’t tutoring anybody, I spent just about all of my free time playing games on the computer, especially enjoying Flight Simulator games like ‘P51 Mustang Simulator’ and ‘Flying Nightmares’ by Domark.

I also got a kick out of ‘Jeopardy’, knowing every answer in every category, as I went through the over 3,500 answers in only a week. I had an idea to ask Dad and Mom if I could go on the show, but they thought it would disrespectful if an eighteen year beat two adults. They didn’t know it was more than just adults, but I still had hope.

Besides Betty and Christine, Shirley and Carly came over together, for tutoring and fun. They had a sixteen-year-old sister, Jane who needed help with tenth grade math...

Carly pushed her younger sister into my room and said, “She needs to learn how to multiply, Cousin!”

“I don’t know what she is talking about, Priest, here is my schoolbook. She told me you needed to look it over before you could help me.”

She didn’t know I had it before, when Shirley needed the same help a few years earlier.

After discussing how to Simplify Radical Expressions and vice versa, I moved from sitting in my computer chair to taking her by the hand and both of us sitting on my bed.

“Jane, you must have a boyfriend, as pretty as you are, don’t you?”

“N-No, I don’t Priest. I’ve never even been alone with a boy that wasn’t my brother. Thank you for calling me pretty.”

“You know what I first noticed about you? It was your beautiful eyes, then your smile. There it is! That cute smile that shows off how beautiful you are. I’m glad you don’t have a boyfriend, now that I think about it, Jane.”

I had turned her pretty face to mine during this and she breathlessly responded, “Why not?”

“Because now, I can do this,” I said touching her lips to mine.

She was practically immobilized as I said, “It’s OK to kiss me back, Jane.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.