Cousins by the Dozen - Cover

Cousins by the Dozen

 

Chapter 6

I heard someone at my door, trying to remember if any of us had locked the door. There was a knock, but before I could answer, my mother walked in, to find Betty grinding on me, and Shirley was on my stomach playing with her own pussy and feeding me from her own pussy.

She was quite shocked, it appeared, but made no sounds, pulled her daughter off her son, seemingly less worried at the vision on my glistening condom.

“I thought you two were up to something, but I didn’t think it was sex,” she said. “Shirley, get up!”

Both girls were very worried about what was about to happen; however, my mother pulled off her robe and she was naked.

“Honey, I’m really horny, even though I’m mad at your daddy. After Sam was born, I didn’t want any more kids, so I did something your daddy doesn’t even know about. Without him knowing, while I was in the hospital, I had myself ‘fixed’ so I can’t have any more kids. Would you mind if I had a little fun with you and the girls? I promise I won’t tell anybody, as long as all of you don’t tell on me, OK?”

The girls agreed as they started kissing each other again. Mom pulled off the empty condom and took Betty’s place.

She was much more active, lifting, and dropping her tight pussy on me. She even lowered her big tits and practically smothered me with them.

I attempted to roll her on her back – and it worked!

My instincts were on fire as I started to stuff her with my hard dick, and started kissing her all over the mouth, as my hands went to her breasts. What a fantastic evening I was having, hopeful it wasn’t all a dream. Almost silently, I heard Mom saying, “Fuck Me, oh gosh please Fuck me? Fill me with your DNA, Priest, please?”

The moment she said the phrase DNA, I started emptying out, with it going all the way inside my mother. She wasn’t letting me even slow down she wanted it so badly. She had her hands on my butt, holding me deep inside her. Wow!

I glanced over at my sister and our favorite cousin and they were sucking on each other’s pussy. I had never done that, maybe next time; one of these ladies will let me try.

Eventually, my mother had asked me to get up, and, as I did, I saw my cum running out of her pussy. I ran to my bathroom, getting her a towel. She got up, gave me a kiss, put on her robe, and snuck out of my room back into her own. She saw I had watched her, and flashed her butt, going in her room. Shirley and Betty were putting their clothes back on; both gave me a kiss and left my room together.

Oh, what a night!


The next Friday, Betty came home with Carly, Shirley’s sister. I assumed she wanted to join the ‘Priest Club’ although she never gave me a second look before. This time, I was reading ‘The Catcher in The Rye,’ from a new set of books I had gotten from the library, when they walked in together, with Betty saying, “Hi, big brother, whatcha reading?”

I showed her the title, and Carly said, “We have that book, but I never read it.”

“It’s very good, Carly,” I said. “It’s very well written. Did you do something different with your hair -- it’s very pretty?”

“Thank you,” she said twirling her pretty brown hair, “I didn’t think you would notice.”

I got off my stomach and closed the book saying; “I notice everything when it comes to one of my pretty cousins.”

She actually blushed a bit. In walked mom, who immediately said, “It looks like we have another for dinner tonight.”

“If it isn’t too much trouble, Aunt Jennifer,” she said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll call Grace, I’m sure she won’t mind.”

I’m certain I heard her giggle as she walked out of the living room and back in the kitchen

Grace and her husband Stephen, had two sets of twins, Shirley and Carly (15), and then Jeffrey and Jane (14), followed by four more children, with their youngest Mary the same age as my youngest brother Sam. Who knows?

“Priest, come help me in the kitchen, please?” my mom said from behind the kitchen door,

I got up and ran in saying, “Sure thing, what can I do for the prettiest mom in the whole Thornberry Clan? Are you horny, perchance?”

“Remember, that I’m your mother, please?” she said. “Bring in some macaroni from the garage pantry, please?”

When I got back with it, she said, “Thank you, and to let you know ever since last week, I am feeling a bit salacious these days. With Carly here, will you have time for me?”

“I didn’t ask my sister to bring home somebody to make love to, but I wouldn’t mind getting back in my momma’s pants again. Maybe you could send dad out to run an errand sometime tomorrow while I take care of another of my cousins later this evening.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.