Cousins by the Dozen - Cover

Cousins by the Dozen

 

Chapter 5

I knew they were up to something, due to the way they were getting along. I turned on the TV to watch anything and what was on was a new show called E! News Live with a woman called Dagny Hultgreen, a kind of pretty lady in her thirties, I would guess. It wasn’t terribly compelling, so I turned off the TV, and now had each girl’s hand rather high on my thigh.

Leaning over, Shirley said, “Elizabeth told me what happened between the two of you. I think it’s really hot that you kissed your sister, Priest. She said something about a comparison test between us. Why don’t we go to your room and find out who’s the better kisser?”

I looked at my sister, whose head was down. “I’m sorry Priest. Somehow, she got me to tell her? Don’t be mad at me – please?”

She was on the edge of tears, so I said, “Come on girls, I wouldn’t mind kissing you both, but nobody else can know that I am doing this. You understand me?”

Instantly, they both had big smiles on their faces.

Michael, who was months from turning twelve, said, “Hello, Cousin, you look nice today?”

“Thank you, Michael,” she said, looking ready to make a move on my little brother.

“We’re going to my room, Mike. They have some questions about school things. See you later, buddy?”

“OK, Priest,” he said going down the stairs.

Shirley said, “When he’s old enough, maybe we could share him?”

My sister took my arm and said, “I only told her we kissed, none of the other stuff.”

“Good girl,” I said back to her.

I opened the door to my room, and let them both in. They sat on my bed while I sat down in my chair.

“What’s our cover story, ladies?”

“What?”

“In case, a parent walks in,” I explained.

“Oh!” Shirley said. “What about ... we asked you who was prettier, and you decided to ... oh, I don’t know?”

“Do we have to have a cover story, Priest ... Mom will be in the kitchen until daddy comes home,” my sister said.

“How about the idea that I have a new boyfriend, and you are teaching us how to kiss?” Shirley said.

“It’s not great, but it could work,” I said. “Stand up, Shirley.”

She did, getting all giggly.

“Don’t respond, just let me give you a kiss, alright?”

I put a hand on each shoulder, and I gave her a nice kiss. She took a nice breath as I told her to sit after we finished it.

My sister took her place, saying, “My make-believe boyfriend’s name is Stripe, that’s your name all mixed up.”

I put my hands on her shoulders, giving her as close to a matching kiss as I could.

She sat down.

“For the first round, I would call it even,” I said.

They both giggled, and I motioned them to be quieter.

Shirley bounced back up for the second round, “Now what?”

Thinking on my feet, I said, “Tease me, without touching me?”

“Ooohhh,” she said, “Sounds like fun, turn on his radio, please?”

Betty did that and Madonna’s new hit ‘Vogue’ had already begun, so Shirley started dancing to it, getting my attention. Her apple-sized tittie’s were bouncing around, and she was really into it.

About half a minute later, I asked them to change places, and my sister had never been so ... erotic before.

Shirl got back up, bumping her aside. Between the two of them, I was as hard as I had even been, hopeful I wouldn’t cum in my pants.

I pulled my cousin up close to me, and we danced together for a moment, before Betty snatched me away, crushing her body against mine.

The door opened, and it was Mom, who joined in on the dancing for a couple of moments, before she said, “If you were going to have a dance party, why didn’t you ask me, Priest?”

“It was for the pretty girls who weren’t already married, Jennifer,” I said, calling my mother by her first name for the first time ever in my life.

“Be careful around him, girls. He is rather charming when he wants to be. Shirley, stay for dinner, please? I’ll call Gracie to let her know.”

“Sure thing Aunt Jennifer,” she said. “Was Uncle Robert charming when he was Priest’s age?”

“I didn’t know him yet, we met when I was a sophomore, and he was a senior in college; it was love at first sight.”

They both said, “Awe” to that as my mother gave me a light kiss on the lips and said, “Dinner in twenty minutes.”

She left closing the door, and immediately, Shirley asked, “How was her kiss compared to ours?”

“I would have to call it a three-way tie,” I answered.

“I’ve heard of three-ways,” Shirley said, “Usually two boys and a girl all having sex together. I suppose two girls and one boy would work as well? Is that what you want, Priest ... to have sex with your sister and me at the same time?”

That did it -- right in my pants, I just came!

I went to my dresser, got some underwear and a change of pants as the girls were giggling the whole time.

When I came out, they were kissing each other, so I just sat down and watched them go at it.

As I turned to startup my computer, “DINNER” was called.

Saved, by my own lip-kissing mother.


One more at our dinner table wasn’t a problem. It made an even ten. Michael sat by Shirley, seemingly fixated on her.

Mom fixed spaghetti, one of our staple dinner meals. That with a two loaves of sliced baguette toast were a very tasty meal around our place that included cold milk as our beverage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.