Visiting Austin
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by Cotton Nightie

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - John and Lily arrive in Austin to visit Frank and for John to sit in with his band. Things get more complicated with Frank's friends and relatives when they assume Lily is the reason for his new outlook on life.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

The next day, Lily sat at the meeting room table with John to work out a good demo scenario for the prototype. John took notes as she worked her way through the currently implemented features. While they discussed her impressions and ideas, Nathan came out of his office to listen.

"I should be able to save this view of the data and share it." Lily had a look of concentration as she pointed to the screen of the tablet. "Think about being a researcher on a team looking at legal documents. You refine things to this point and want to share the set of docs, but also the search parameters. That way the people you share it with can see how you got here and refine things further to share it back."

"So less a static set of results and more like a view of the search itself," John asked, seeking to clarify her point.

"Exactly. You know how sometimes you're searching on the Internet and you send someone a link? When they ask how you found it, wouldn't it be nice to send them the whole tab with the history attached?"

"That's a really good idea," Nathan said from his doorway. "It's like a version control system for searches."

"That's a good analogy," John said, knowing he was referring to how changes were tracked in software development. "Is it possible?"

"Anything's possible. Lily, would you come up with a list of ideas you think may be useful to your clients? We've been working on this for so long now we get blind to how other people may want to use the search interface."

"I'd be happy to," Lily answered with a pleased smile. "I have some friends I want to show this to as well and I know they will have some suggestions."

"We may not get to them all in the six weeks we've got, but I'd like to figure out what might make people want to license it when we're done." Nathan gave John a nod that seemed to say he was impressed with her insights.

John was still buzzing from the heat they'd shared the night before. Frank had been thoughtful during their workout at the gym, but still smiled every time their eyes had met. John's muscles ached all over, but when they got in Frank's car to drive back to get Lily, the kiss they shared made a sweet ache of its own.

Lily had been ready and practically danced to the car when they'd arrived. John had become more adept at seeing past the mask she wore and could tell she was glowing inside. Lily had always been easy person to like, but he could tell his own feelings for her were deepening into something more. And despite hearing horror stories of how Frank usually treated his relationships, he treated Lily with a respect that spoke volumes about how he felt about her.

Emma had observed that Frank had changed, and based on how everyone reacted to him now it was a change for the better. John was still thinking about Frank when Roger came in just before lunch.

"Hey Roger," John called as Roger was walking towards Frank's office.

"You gonna play with us again on Saturday?" he asked.

"You know it," John said. "We got a set list yet?"

"I'll talk to Frank about it at lunch. You sticking around this weekend Lily?" He grinned at her, but John got the feeling he was wondering when Frank was going to give her the boot.

"Yup," she said. "I've got to leave on Sunday, but I'll be there to cheer you guys on Saturday night."

"See you then," he said as he stepped into Frank's office.

"Did Frank invite you to lunch?" Lily asked with a curious tone.

"Nope. You?" John asked, guessing what Frank would be talking to Roger about.

Lily shook her head. "I've got a date."

"Emma?" Her smiling nod looked nervous to John, so he took her hand. "I'm so glad you stayed, Lil."

"Me, too."


After having lunch together in the meeting room all week, the various team members paired off for more private lunches. Roger and Frank left first without a glance at John or Lily. Nathan and York had their tablets with them when they left discussing a new time line view of results. Lily got a call from Emma and stepped out after a quick kiss to leave with her. John saw Soon Li take two steaming containers of noodle soup she'd heated in the office microwave into Raj's office and shut the door.

John was alone for the first time since he arrived and it felt strange. He decided to take a walk to get the ache out of his legs after the tough workout the day before. The office park had a running trail and even though he wasn't dressed for it he set off at a fast walk.

The winding path took him around the other buildings and eventually to pass along the main road. There was a burger joint at the front of the office park, so John wandered inside to check out the menu.

"John!" He turned and saw Nathan and York sitting in a booth waving him over.

"Are the burgers here any good?" John asked them as he approached.

"Bacon cheeseburgers for the win," York said. "You wanna join us?"

"Sure, let me get something to eat and I'll be right back."

John ordered the bacon cheeseburger, fries, and iced tea, then brought the food back to the booth where Nathan and York made room for him.

"Thanks for letting me tag along," John said, then took his first bite of the burger. There was as much crispy bacon piled on as beef, making him moan as he chewed.

"Told ya," York said. "Sorry we didn't ask you along. I just figured you'd be hangin' out with Frank or Lily."

"Nope, they had other plans." The french fries still had their skin on and were a crispy brown. "Damn, even the fries rock. I'm gonna have to bring lunch to keep from coming here too often. So how're you guys doing?"

"I can't tell you how much better it is with you around," Nathan said with a serious expression. "Frank is a genius at what he knows, but the stubborn bastard never listened to us before. You must have some kind of special mojo with him because he's been a fuckin' pussy cat all week."

John banished a vision of his mouth around Frank's cock and suppressed the grin that followed. "I've worked with lots of teams over the years. You guys have a pretty good mix from what I see."

"That's because you're actually running things," Nathan said as he leaned back. "Before we quit, Raj was always going on about how good managers are invisible. I never really got it until we finished that first day and realized how much we'd gotten done. We'd always ended up squirrel-holed about stupid details before."

"Squirrel-holed?" John asked.

"Off on a tangent, down a windy path, like that." York said, confirming his friend's take.

John laughed. "We call it rabbit-holed in most places I've worked. Enough about shop talk, what do you guys do for fun?" Both men looked to be mid-twenties. Nathan was more outgoing than York, but so far neither one had mentioned their personal interests outside of technology.

"Paint ball," they both said at once, then laughed.

"Well, that and airsoft," York added. "We have a bunch of buddies that all go to this wooded field and blow the shit out of each other most weekends."

"I've done it a couple of times, but the gear was too expensive. I live alone in San Diego and spend most of my money on rent."

"I heard that about California. You gonna move here if this thing takes off?" Nathan asked.

"I suppose I'll have to," John said and grinned. "Lily is so fired up about the prototype. The demo scenario she came up this morning with shows off all the current features. If we're lucky we may have pending orders before we're done with development."

"That would be fucking awesome," York said in a dreamy whisper. "I'm getting tired of startup promises running dry, but this time it feels different. We have skin in the game up front, so no worries about options and vesting later on."

"Don't jinx us," Nathan chuckled. "Features, bugs, performance, in that order. Worry about the money after someone buys it."

"I know," York said with a grin. "But it's hard not to dream. I still can't believe switching the backend on the prototype worked. That was like a sign or something."

That led Nathan and York back to talking about work stuff, so John finished his burger and fries as he listened. He didn't understand all the technology terms, but he knew enough to follow what they were discussing. Lily's suggestion about sharing searches came up and he could tell it had impressed them both.

When John finished eating, they all got their trash and headed for the front door. "Hey, I been meaning to ask you," Nathan said. "There's this pool hall with fifty cent wings on Thursday nights. You wanna come hang out with us tonight?"

John considered their offer against his desire to spend time with Frank and Lily, how much work he had to do, and the set list he needed to learn before Saturday. Looking at them it was clear the gesture was genuine. "Sure, I'd love to. Can I ride with you guys? My car's still in California."

"Yeah, we usually go right after work because they cut off the cheap wings around seven. I can take you back to your hotel whenever you need to go."

"Perfect. Count me in."

They left the burger joint with John wondering how Frank and Lily would react to him bailing on them.


John was already adding some of Lily's suggestions to the ticket system at wish list priority when Frank returned with a serious look on his face. He nodded toward his office when he caught John's eyes.

After her went through the office door, Frank shut it behind them. "How'd lunch go?" John asked.

Frank pushed him back against the door and kissed him, eating his lips in a wild display of passion. John responded instantly, running his hands up to grip Frank's hair and crush his aching groin against the hard shaft he felt there.

It wasn't until Frank started pulling his shirt out of his pants that John started to worry. "Everyone will hear."

"I don't care," Frank growled as he opened John's belt and pushed down his zipper.

The sensation of being forced like this already had John leaking. Frank knelt to push down the pants and underwear that had blocked his access. In seconds John's shaft was down to the root in Frank's hot mouth as his hands tugged at his balls.

"Oh fuck," John moaned as he thrust into Frank's mouth. The rough suction and wet friction brought him along quickly.

Frank was an animal now; pulling, eating, and sucking with an abandon he'd never shown before. There were liquid drops rolling down his shaft and dripping from his balls. The contrast between hot mouth and cold drops was the final push John needed to feed his friend a potent dessert. He didn't cry out, but it was a near thing as he bit his own lips to stifle himself to a quiet moan.

Slowing at last as his mouth filled, Frank shut his eyes and took long pulls of the pulsing shaft until John collapsed against the door. His fingers traced Frank's hair and face until he let the now limp cock escape his lips.

When Frank stood up, he leaned in to kiss John again, this time with a tenderness he rarely displayed. The long kiss ended with their foreheads together as they stared into each other's eyes.

"He asked me if I loved you," Frank whispered.

"You don't have to say it," John said, overwhelmed by the last few minutes and Frank's revelation.

"I told him."

"And apparently you just told me," John grinned and kissed him again.

"Roger was shocked, but he's still my friend." Frank's fear and relief were confessed in the way his voice shook.

"What did you tell him about Lily," John asked.

"It helped him understand how we ended up figuring things out. I can't wait to tell her, too."

"She's still out with Emma. You can tell her alone tonight if you want." John grinned when he said it, hoping they would appreciate his gesture.

Frank's eyebrows dipped as he stepped back to help John put his clothes back in order. "What do you mean?"

"I'm gonna go play pool and eat wings with Nathan and York tonight. It'll help the team dynamics to socialize, plus you and Lily can have some private time."

"Wait, you wouldn't mind?" he asked with a puzzled expression.

John found the question odd enough to make him ask, "Do you think she minded us going at it when she was in Vegas?"

"I know she did. Not as bad as when you kissed Sammy, but it's still in her eyes when she looked at you. That was why she was so upset at the airport when I mentioned we got caught kissing here. I didn't figure out why until later."

"I don't get it." John searched Frank's face for the answer.

"She may have hit on me at the bar, but she's fallin' for you, dude."

"No. That can't be right." John stared off as he searched his memory. "She likes us both."

"She does, but it's painfully obvious to me who she's hangin' around for. I don't mind at all. You and I have what we have, so I can definitely understand the attraction." Frank obviously tried to lighten things up, but John felt like someone had drugged him.

"No, this won't work. I don't feel the same way about both of you, but I want to be with you both just as much. I thought..." John's head spun as he tried to put his reeling thoughts into words.

"Don't get me wrong, I really do like her. She's the first women I've ever met that doesn't want anything from me that I don't want to give her."

"I'm so confused." John shut his eyes and rubbed his face with his palms.

"Damn, when have you not been the last month?" he asked as he chuckled. "I'm still amazed Roger didn't completely freak out on me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.