Teasing Daddy - Cover

Teasing Daddy

by Emily Jezebel

Copyright© 2014 by Emily Jezebel

Incest Sex Story: I tease my Dad to the point of total frustration, I wonder if I will get away with it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Father   Daughter   Spanking   .

My Dad had stopped protesting. After our trip to Boston he never tried to deny himself again. We were fucking on a regular basis. Any chance we could get to be alone we fucked. He sometimes snuck into my room at night and got into bed with me.

"I want you baby, Daddy is so hard for you."

He would press his erection against my bottom and I could never tell him no. He always made me cum so hard and something about fucking my Dad in my bedroom was so naughty. I couldn't get enough.

One night we were all out at dinner. My mom, my Dad and I and part-way through dinner she said she had a headache and was going home. My dad offered to bring her home but she snapped at him to finish dinner and get us a cab home. My dad shrugged. No point in arguing with her. I got a naughty idea. I excused myself from the table and when I came back I sat down next to him where my mom had been. I reached in my purse and took out something and stuck it in his jacket. He frowned a little and stuck his hand in his jacket pocket. His eyes widened.

"Is that your panties?" He whispered.

I whispered back, "I took them off for you Daddy, my pussy is wet."

He didn't say a word. I could tell I made his dick hard. That made me smile. I took my time with dinner. I wanted to tease him to the point of near pain. Then when he fucked me it would be intense. Besides, making my Dad hard as a rock in a public restaurant was kind of a turn on.

The ride home was intense. We were in our home town and he didn't dare touch me or say anything. I kept grinning at him and made sure my thigh rubbed his.

When we got home my mom was already asleep. Likely she had taken one of her migraine pills and passed out. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and he followed close behind. When we got into my room he grabbed me and pulled me against him.

"Fuck my dick is so hard."

I giggled and pushed him away. "Not so fast Daddy. I wanna show you something."

I pushed him down in one of my chairs with a laugh. I started slowly undressing for him. I put my foot up on the arm of the chair and slowly undid the strap of my shoe. Then the other one. I unzipped my skirt and let it slide down my body slowly. I turned around so he got a good view of my ass. Then back around and unbuttoned my blouse one button at a time. I opened it slowly to show my lacy pink bra. I unsnapped it slowly and removed it and tossed it into his lap. Then I walked slowly over to my bed and sat on the end of it with my legs spread.

"You want me don't you Daddy?"

"Fuck yes."

He started to get up, already unzipping his pants.

"Wait. Not so fast."

I lay back and spread my legs and started rubbing my pussy. I sighed softly.

"Watch me Daddy."

I slid a finger into my cunt and slowly started sliding it in and out. I would rub my clit too. I was getting very worked up. I rubbed my nipples and pinched them till they were hard as rocks and then went back to rubbing my smooth pussy. Soon I was finger fucking myself with my legs spread wide open and moaning in pleasure. My dad had taken his cock out was stoking it slowly as he watched his daughter tease him.

My cries of pleasure intensified and I fingered myself into an orgasm as he watched. He stood up and took his pants down and ripped off his shirt. He walked toward me and I teasingly rolled away from him. He played the game, and caught me. He pinned me down and lowered his mouth to my sweet, wet cunt. He licked me hard. He was way past teasing and ground his mouth on my slick cunt with a passion. He devoured my young pussy like he was starving and sucked my clit till I was screaming in pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.