Marcie Behind Bars at Christmas - Cover

Marcie Behind Bars at Christmas

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 2: Marcie Is Forced to Grunt Against Her Will

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Marcie Is Forced to Grunt Against Her Will - Not just one boyfriend but two for Marcie this Christmas. Her horny boss Mister Honeywell and now the hunky Collin with his romantic impulses that made her pulse race with excitement. It was the little trip to the Department Store for last minute gifts that led to her sudden loss of freedom.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When the befuddled Marcie woke up sometime around five AM in the morning, the girl from the holding tank still had her heavy leg over her hip and she could feel the pretty woman's hands resting softly on her expensive designer skirt made from the finest leather of supple texture.

She felt a bit dirty but it was more from not having a proper shower before going to sleep not from any guilt from the awkward position of lesbian implications. In fact, she was glad that the person called Baby-booty had her "under her wing" because some of the other older women in the holding tank looked a bit too rough for her liking.

Marcie wished that her Collin was there to hold her against his manly chest and bounce his happy cock on her tummy or her ass. It made no difference where he wanted to put his thing because she was ready to grant him access wherever he had a mind to place it. Her pretty ass still remembered the way he had taken her back there with almost no effort at all. His entry was swift and pleasing and when he finally released his creamy cum, she was already panting with her own uncontrollable orgasm that seemed to sneak up on her like a thief in the night and give her little chance to forestall the happy release.

She even thought about her mouth obsessed boss who liked filling her throat with his seeds almost every workday providing the schedule allowed it. This was an entirely new experience for her and one that she was not quite certain she had a liking for.

Marcie obediently followed Baby-booty to the female washroom and followed her lead in using the disposable toothbrush and the tiny tube of paste handed out to them. They were required to carefully deposit the remains in the plastic bags for that purpose. Baby-booty told her it was a safety precaution because some of the comfort items had been used for weapons to injure other inmates when the guards were not looking.

They were all put in line and shoved out into the cold cement covered "yard" that only had a few places to actually sit down and it seemed like some favored leaders had them reserved with their little group of followers that acted like insulation from the other inmates. Marcie and Baby-booty joined a group of about a dozen women that had a huge older woman as the leader. Her name was "Tiny" and it brought a smile to Marcie's face that she was quick to hide because it seemed like the entire situation was extremely volatile. Baby-booty brought her to face Tiny and the older woman made no bones about feeling up her ass so thoroughly that she had no more secrets of anal geography. The other girls and women were smiling at her discomfort and she understood their amusement at seeing an "uppity white bitch" getting her humiliation in such a manner. In fact, she was not upset at the degradation because she pitied them all in a certain way because she could see they were all treated as inferiors by the guards and people in authority.

Tiny patted her on her head for not making a big deal out of her mortifying treatment. In a way, Marcie was grateful to her because she did not verbally abuse her like the store detectives in the misunderstanding inside the department store. One of the girls even gave her half of her cigarette and she took a happy drag to get her mind off her troubles.

"Don't be taking anything from anyone you don't know or trust."

She heard Baby-booty's words clearly and it underscored just how naïve she really was and that she would have to change her attitude if she hoped to survive this stay in the county jail. Marcie was never much one to confront anyone about anything and generally just let her boyfriends take what they wanted without objection thinking that was the payment she needed to make to keep them on a string.

On the balcony above the yard, Chief Gretchen watched the new inmate adjust to life in jail and smiled when she saw her puffing on the half-cigarette like the addict she was. It had been some time since she had played with one of the new girls and this one looked like easy pickings for her aggressive style of friendship.

Marcie was stopped from re-entering her cell by a pair of guards that looked like they never pushed back from the dining table unless all the food was gone. She let them lead her like a sacrificial lamb up the iron staircase to the Chief Warden's office and allowed them to handcuff her hands behind her back around a thick polished pole that went all the way from the ceiling to the floor. It looked like a stripper's pole but it was used more to make certain visitors immobile for the Chief's playtime.

She saw that the Warden who was not in the room as yet had an assortment of paddles on the wall behind her desk and a mean-looking riding crop that had never seen horse flesh. Marcie had experimented in BDSM with a couple of her previous boyfriends and she shuddered to think that one or more of these toys would be used on her submissive flesh without her permission.

The Warden came into the office and Marcie saw that her nameplate matched the one on the desktop. It simply stated Chief Gretchen without her last name as if no last name was necessary in her case. Marcie had to admit she was completely intimidated by both the name and the appearance of the attractive mature woman in the tight-fitting uniform. The uniform had a sort of darkish Nazi-style tone to it that matched the stern visage of the unsmiling woman.

"I see that you have just arrived with us, my dear. Have you been treated fairly?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.