Counseling Session - Cover

Counseling Session

by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Copyright© 2014 by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Fiction Sex Story: Here we have another tale in Millie's Vast Expanse. You just zigged when you should have zagged! You have begun a journey into a dark land on the fringe of reality. We have a story of an angry woman who carries the weight of betrayal on her shoulders. An outcast left to her own means this young woman became entangled in the "legal system." It failed her and she was abused now she caries her hate as close as her skin and as deep as her bones.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution   .

Warning! You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and nonconsensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

Here we have another tale in Millie's Vast Expanse. You just zigged when you should have zagged! You have begun a journey into a dark land on the fringe of reality. We have a story of an angry woman who carries the weight of betrayal on her shoulders. An outcast left to her own means this young woman became entangled in the "legal system." It failed her and she was abused now she caries her hate as close as her skin and as deep as her bones.

Written by request from a fan who gave me an outline of what she wanted!

"I will make them pay for what they've done!"

Jean-Luc Picard Star Trek: First Contact

"I don't know how to live straight, I don't know how to be an ordinary person. I'm not a crackhead so get that out of your mind, I don't do coke or H. I do smoke a little weed sometimes but that is it. Still I can't get off the street it is what I know. I'm good at it too I have lots of regulars." Fidgeting in her seat the small black woman tried to get comfortable.

"If you're, not a crack-head why do you prostitute yourself out?"

"I do it because it is what I do. It is just what I do, it's what I have always done. I don't have nothing else I can do – so fucking for money is what I do."

Her back hurt but not from the cot in her cell. Rochelle hurt because the muscle bound blonde Aryan bitch in the shower hurt her. Throwing her down and making the small black woman service her. Forced her to eat her out in front of all the others. The shouting and jeering crowd of women prisoners encouraged the attack. She was going to get back at the bitch though. She'd make the cunt pay.

"I started when I was 14 years old. My mom had run away from her husband, he wasn't my dad she dumped him years before. My mom was a dopehead. Her old man wanted her to quit. He wouldn't give her no money to buy dope and he told her if he caught her selling herself he would kill her. She must have believed him cause in the middle of the night after he went to work we took off." She fidgeted again in her seat while she ran her hand over her nose. Digging a finger in a nostril she pulled out a booger and then wiped her finger on the table in front of her. She eyed the counselor to see his reactions then went back to her story. "We had us two backpacks of stuff full of shit. Mine was heavy and I'm sure hers was to. So we made our way to I35 and started trying to hitchhike."

She looked around the room then at the man, the so-called 'doctor, ' listening to her. "Go on, Rochelle, tell me more about it. You need to talk all this out."

"Talking don't do shit!" She said rubbing her wrist the cuffs hurt her. "Talking is for old women and sissy boys!" The disdain in her voice was unmistakable. "Can I smoke?"

"If you talk to me some more I will let you have a cigarette. Okay? Now tell me more about when you and your mother left Oklahoma City."

"We must have walked five miles before we got a ride. At last a trucker pulled over and let us get in. He was old maybe 50 or older even. He had a tooth missing in front, his teeth were nasty looking all yellow with bits of tobacco stuck between them. His jaw stuck out with the nasty crap stuck in his teeth and jaw. When he talked that space where the tooth was missing would kind of whistle." looking down Rochelle looked at her tiny feet and the prison-issued shoes that swallowed them.

"Anyway I can get smaller shoes these fuckers are way to big!"

"I'll check on that but stay on the subject."

"It's just they fuck up my feet, you know?"

"Rochelle, stay on track."

"I don't like talking about this crap!" She shoved her feet down and still they weren't quite touching the floor.

"Rochelle, I know you don't like to speak about it. But you have to it is court mandated. Trust me it will do you some good. Now tell me about the truck driver finish this transition period in your life." Pausing he reflected for a moment. "Was he your first?"

"Transition period? Why the fuck you talk so God Damn fancy for? Shit!"

"Rochelle," he snapped at her.

"You could say that he was my first. He was a nasty man talked dirty the whole time. Mommy tried to not be obvious about what she would do in front of me. But he just kept pushing her. She asked if it was alright if I got in the sleeper." Pausing wiped her eyes, "He looked at me and...


"You a virgin little girl or have ya fucked a man or two? Sucked you some dick?"

"I'm only 14 that is nasty talk, I ain't never done nothing like that. I'm a good girl!" She said looking at her mother. Turning her head Rochelle's mother looked out the window.

"Be nice to the kind man Rochelle, he is giving us a ride. Yes, mister she is a virgin – what's the matter, mister, doesn't you want me?"

"Why the fuck would I want a skinny, saggy titted Nigger drug addict? Get real you old fuck! $500 for her mouth and her ass I won't bust her cherry we got a deal?" Asking as he viewed the sign Rest Area in 2 Miles.

"You promise not to hurt my little baby girl?" Rochelle's mother turned and looked at him her dark eyes seemed to be pleading as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"MOMMY!"

"Hush child Mr. Truck Driver and I are making a bargain."

"But Mommy you're bargaining with me. You ain't got that right to sell me like that." The hand moved so fast Rochelle barely saw it coming. The sound of the slap rang out loud in the cab of the truck and the trucker laughed hard. Rochelle fell back into the bench seat hard. Crying the mother scowled at the young girl.

"You aren't fucking special get that out of your fucking Nigger head. I been doing it since I was your age time to pull your fucking weight or I'll leave your snotty little black ass on the side of the road. Mr. Trucker has promised not to hurt you. Shut the fuck up and learn what you need to know!" The little girl put her hands over her face and cried while her small shoulders shook. Her whole body trembled as her world whirled out of control. She felt sick and wanted this over with.

Pulling on a small road that led down the hill to the rest area the driver's adjusted his growing cock in his pants. The big dick strained against the material of his jeans. The big cock was clearly visible by the glow of the eerie dash light even though it was covered by old tattered jeans. Holding out five 100 dollar bills, he smiled at the mother. She snatched the money from his hands and stuffed the prize in her bra between nasty fabric and dirty tit.

"You wait over yonder while little Rochelle and I get acquainted." Rochelle's mother got out of the car and went to one of the covered picnic tables. Lighting a smoke she watched the truck carefully, while she held her hand against her breast pressing the money tight to her tit. She hoped he was not lying and that he would not hurt her little girl. Pulling the smoke deep into her lungs, the woman studied the rest area. They were alone here, she had to pee so badly but she feared he would take off if she went to the restrooms. Getting up, she moved to the other side of the bench. Pulling down her old ratty jeans and torn, worn panties she squatted down and let a stream of piss go. Shit that felt good.

"Your Mommy is a lovely woman isn't she?" The trucker asked her as he pushed a button somewhere and the seat moved back away from the steering wheel, gear shifter and dashboard.

"I guess she is..."

"No, no she is a piece of shit to sell your ass and mouth." Taking a hand full of her kinky hair he forced her to look at him. "Darling I'm a man and I am going to take from you what I want. You will scream and holler and your mommy will set down there and do nothing about it. You know she don't give a shit about nothing but her next fix." Unhooking the button on his fly he then unzipped and shoved his hand down his pants and worked his fat long cock out. Shaking his cock, "You ever seen one before?"

"A baby's when I changed a diaper for the neighbor."

"Well, this ain't a fucking baby cock is it?"

"No it's pretty big," She spoke a he forced her head down toward it, "Your hurting me!"

"Shut the fuck up and wrap your mouth around it and don't drag them nigger buck fucking teeth over my cock." Opening her mouth, he pushed her head down on it, further and further till the cock head smacked her throat. "Now you fucking work it or I'll yank your nappy head off and force fuck your dead skull you fucking scabby cunt!" Unsure precisely what she should do ... Rochelle began to actually suck the cock and slowly worked her mouth up and down the shaft.

"Faster," he barked at her. "Bob that fucking brainless noggin faster. Come on now make that head look like a fucking chicken eating feed!" feeling him grab her tit and squeeze her tiny breast hard she speeded up hoping he would lighten up. He didn't! Her small tits hurt from the squeezing, twisting and pinching he was doing.

Quickly she figured out what she was doing. As Rochelle's technique began to improve he lightened up – just a bit. Still he poked and prodded her young budding body. He liked little girls a lot, wanted to hurt them while using their tight little bodies. He hated niggers he would not have even picked them up if it weren't for the picture perfect little girl standing by her scraggly whore of a mother.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.