Sagging Boobs, Ugly Nipples
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by qhml1

Sherrie rolled the window down slightly, flustered.

"Nothing." she said in tiny voice.

"Well no wonder! Get in the backseat, you big dummies. It worked great for us! See you at home!"

They ran off, laughing at the shocked look on her face.

Norma sent Sherrie a brief text saying they were leaving, and they drove home. She held his hand the whole way back.

They showered as soon as they got there. He threw on an old pair of sweats, and she put on a very nice gown and robe. They were sitting on the sofa enjoying a glass of wine when Sherrie and David came through the door.

"You shit!" Sherrie screamed, running up to Norma.

"You almost gave us a heart attack when you pounded on the window! Great advice though, thanks."

She fell into her arms, still laughing. They hugged and kissed, then Sherrie kissed Charley while Norma kissed David.

When they retired for the evening it wasn't even debated where Norma was sleeping.

"Good night, kids. Come on Charley, time for bed."

Ever the gentlemen, he let her precede him up the stairs.

After their earlier adventure they were in no hurry. Charley slipped out of the sweats while Norma carefully lay her gown and robe over one of the rocking chairs.

They caressed, getting more familiar with each other. Charley was lean, very fit for his age. Norma was glad she stuck to her exercise routine. Her breasts sagged slightly, a testament to their size and her age, but were still firm and very responsive to his caresses.

He idly thought as he rubbed her tight bottom that you probably really could bounce a quarter off it. For some reason it made him proud of her, happy she was all natural, unenhanced. And very, very responsive.

He had scented candles he sometimes used when the fire place was burning to mask the wood smoke. Apple cinnamon, in very sturdy holders. He lit a few, more for the romantic mood than the smell. They reflected off the chandelier, sending a pattern of light across the ceiling and loft.

Norma lay in the bed, watching his body as he moved around the loft.

"This is too perfect" she thought, "wonder what'll come along and screw it up?"

All negative thoughts fled her mind as Charley returned to bed. Instead of lying beside her, he went to the foot of the bed and started nibbling her toes, then running his tongue from her ankle up the back of her leg all the way to her wet folds, swirling it slightly over her opening, lightly flicking her clit once before sliding down the other leg, spending a little time kissing the back of her knee before descending back to her ankle. he raised himself above her, running his tongue slowly up her spine to her neck, kissing it repeatedly before nibbling on her ear. She had her eyes closed, reveling in the feeling. He gently turned her over, going back to her feet and starting another ascension, once more just barely touching her sex as he passed over it, kissing her hips and stomach before pleasuring her breasts, suctioning her nipples impossibly long, before going to her throat. He kissed her cheeks and eyes softly as she tossed her head from side to side, trying to capture his mouth. He suddenly tangled his hand in her hair, pulling her mouth to his forcefully, tangling tongues in a dance of dominance and submission. She was gasping when he let her go, trailing kisses back down her body, gently spreading her legs.

Gentle kisses at first, but then the tongue and fingers became stronger, quicker, more urgent. She screamed when she orgasmed with pure animalistic pleasure, then again when he mounted her and pushed into her, slowly and firmly, before building to a rapid pace. For five minutes he pistoned in and out of her with speed and force, while she gasped and moaned beneath him. Her climax approached, and she wrapped her legs around him, meeting his thrusts.

"OH, CHARLEY, NOW! NOW NOW NOW NOW!"

She ended with a shriek, as he reached his apex and collapsed onto her. They lay for a few minutes, exhausted. He tried to ease his weight off her, but she locked her legs and wouldn't let go.

She finally slipped sideways and they lay together trying to regain their breath, when they heard the giggles.

Norma jumped up and looked over the railing into the face of Sherrie.

"Well" she said, "that's what I get for wanting juice in the middle of the night. Wow, Norma. A screamer, huh? Well, I'd wish you a good night but it's too late, sounds like you've already had one."

"I'm not sleepy now. I think I'll wake David, in a special way, see if he's interested in another round. I'll close the door so we won't disturb you, like aunt like niece. Must be in the genes. Don't get us up too early, okay? Good night."

But for fun she didn't close the door, and Norma and Charley drifted off spooned together, to the squeals and giggles from Sherrie, and the grunts and moans of David.

Norma woke suddenly, alone, disoriented. Then she relaxed, enjoying the feel of the comforter, relishing the smell of their sexual adventures the night before, and the aroma of coffee floating up.

She was surprised that she actual felt a little sore when she arose, then smiled, secure in the fact that she had given as good as she got.

"He better want me as much as I want him, because I'm not turning loose" ran through her thoughts as she showered, letting the warm water soothe her.

He was in the kitchen, quietly preparing breakfast. Small chunks of fried potato, sliced mushrooms, red and yellow bell peppers, onions, all sauteed, with a full dozen eggs and eight ounces of shredded sharp cheddar cheese, mixed thoroughly and poured into a coated baking dish. Thick slices of homemade bread from the market, generously covered in butter waiting to be popped into the oven, red and yellow tomatoes, sliced, lightly salted, and resting in the fridge.

"I'm gonna have to take over the kitchen" she mused,"or I'll look like Petunia Pig in a month."

He poured her coffee, kissed her good morning, hard, and caressed her cheek when he stepped back.

"Good morning! It looks like it's going to be another nice day. Sleep well?"

"Like a rock. You?"

His smile warmed her heart.

"I think I fell asleep kissing you and holding your right nipple. Didn't move until I woke up. Should I finish breakfast now?"

She walked to their door to knock but heard two sets of snores. She came back grinning.

"It would probably be best to wait awhile, but I'd love some toast now."

He slid the pan in the oven, topped off their coffees and they walked out on the deck. They sat side by side, enjoying the coffee and touching each other lightly. When the timer went off he brought the toast out with strawberry preserves and a jar of honey.

She went for the preserves, he took his and lightly drizzled honey over it. Playfully she ran her finger over his piece, sliding her honey soaked finger across his cheek and lips, then licking it off. One thing led to another and both the toast and the coffee grew cold.

She drew back when they broke for breath, grabbed the cups and went for refills. She handed his to him, kissing his cheek.

"Let's try to actual drink them this time."

He went into the kitchen, put breakfast in the oven after setting the timer for thirty minutes, and grabbed the morning paper.

She immediately took the sections she wanted, tussling lightly when they both wanted the same one. She won, read it first, and passed it to him, after putting a big lipstick print over the headline. His look of pleasure warmed her heart.

They read to each other, discussing the articles, until the timer went off. She went to wake the young lovers. David was already in the shower, and Sherrie grabbed her, hugging her quietly, and with a good deal of emotion.

"He finally asked me" she said, as tears leaked down her cheeks.

Norma understood immediately.

"He did?"

"Yes, it was so cute. We had just finished out third round of lovemaking, a record for us. It was the one after I heard your performance last night. When we were cuddling, he asked if he could have a 'do over'."

"Do what over?"

"Asking you to marry me. It kind of slipped out Friday, It wasn't how I wanted it at all. So, here it goes."

"He actual got out of the bed and got down on his knees!"

"Sherrie honey, the thought of you not being in my life every day from now on terrifies me. You're my sun, my moon, my Milky Way. I love you to the bottom of my heart and soul. Marry me, please?"

"Of course I told him I'd have to think about it and get back to him."

Norma had been hanging on every word. When she heard the last her hands flew to her mouth.

"You didn't say that, did you?"

Sherrie enjoyed her discomfort for a second.

"Of course not, you big dummy! I'm surprised my scream didn't wake you. I must have said yes twenty times before he got me to stop. And the three round record I told you about? It went to four."

She left them and didn't say anything to Charley, it was theirs to tell.

They ate quietly, all lost in thought, before David started talking.

"Charley, can I ask a favor?"

"Sure, son. What's on your mind?" he replied absently, looking at Normas' legs.

"Can I cut a wider road up to the falls?"

That got his attention.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"So we can get regular trucks up there. It takes a lot of materials for an outdoor wedding, I don't think your little Gator can haul it all."

A slow grin creased his face.

"Wedding?" he said, looking at both.

Sherrie jumped in.

"Can we have it here, at the falls? Please, Charley?"

He kissed Sherrie on her cheek and shook David's hand.

"Of course you can. As my gift to you I insist on paying for it. No argument, or you'll have to find another place."

"Thank you, Charley, but I have an even bigger favor. You're like a father to me. Will you walk me down the aisle?"

He was overcome. The simple words meant more to him than he could express. He tried to turn away, but they all saw the tear trickle down his cheek. He took several deep breaths to compose himself, but his voice cracked a little as he replied.

"It would be the greatest honor ever offered me. Of course, my darling child. Thank you."

Sherrie hugged him tightly, crying with joy.

Norma watched, her own tears streaming. Even David had moisture in his eyes.

"I'm going to wrap that man with love so thick nothing will ever hurt him again" she thought.

"He deserves that and more, just for being the man he is."

...

They stood at the door waving as the young couple drove off. Sherrie told them they were going to stop by some jewelry stores, to find the perfect ring. Charley asked Norma to stay another night, he would bring her home in the morning.

He had his arm around her.

"Remember what it was like?"

"I don't remember it being like they have it. They're perfect for each other. What shall we do today?"

"I vote we run around naked all day and do whatever comes to mind, but I'm open to suggestions."

She didn't say a word, just turned and went into the house, shedding clothes as she went. She was topless by the time she reached the door, an advantage of living so far off the beaten path.

"Bring this in for me, will you?"

He had been lost in thought, and turned around to see her hang her bra on the doorknob.

He stopped to pick up her top, then got the bra, making sure the door was locked. He occasionally had visitors and didn't want any surprises. He picked up her sandals and shorts as he went through the living room, and found her panties at the entrance to the kitchen.

She was leaned over a counter looking out the window. She had arranged it so the first thing he saw was her bottom. He stood there admiring her for a minute.

Suddenly she felt something hit her right cheek. It bounced off and fell into the sink, clattering loudly. She looked and saw a quarter. Looking at Charley, she saw his smirk.

"Told ya. I'll have to be careful, or I will put someone's eye out."

They laughed, they played. She told him he could do anything he wanted if he could catch her. This led to a spirited chase through the kitchen and living room, before he caught her in the dining room.

"You win, good sir. What would you claim as your prize?"

"This" he said, sitting her on the dining room table.

He was as naked as she was by now, his rampant cock pressed against her opening, sliding back and forth in her moistness. He changed his backstroke angle just a bit, entering her quickly and fully. She let out a loud gasp as he filled her, and started rocking back, matching his intensities.

He would slow down, speed up, change angles, bringing her close until she couldn't hold back and squirted all over him and the table. He didn't hold back either, slamming harder for a few minutes before lifting her off the table and bouncing her up and down. She reached her second the same time he reached his first, both crying out in passion.

He sat her back down on the table where she held him in a tight embrace, crying softly while he stroked her hair. When she calmed she pushed back a little, and noticed the teeth prints on his left shoulder. She kissed them tenderly, apologizing.

He laughed and shushed her.

"Don't apologize. I expect a matching one on the right before tomorrow morning."

They cleaned themselves, he slipped into his sweats and her into pajamas, and they took a nap on one of his huge sofas. She awoke once, spooned in deeper and kissed his back before drifting back off. They slept three hours.

They nibbled cheese and crackers for lunch. Instead of cooking he took her to a barbeque restaurant nearby and they feasted on ribs for dinner.

Later, when they were relaxing on the couch with light music coming from his stereo, she reflected on how quiet it must have been for him here all alone. She looked around, redoing the room in her mind.

Charley noticed it and grinned.

"Adding a woman's touch.?"

She started, embarrassed.

"How did you know?"

"Because you're a lot like me. I do the same thing, though I try not to. I go into a person's home, and in no time at all I'm rebuilding it, changing the furniture, knocking out walls. I try not to, but after all these years it's just second nature."

"Sorry" she said, snuggling deeper.

"Don't be. The place could use some brightening up. Bring some samples by when you're up next weekend, run it by me."

Next weekend? Samples? She couldn't suppress the tingle that went through her.

It was the greatest weekend of her life thus far.

...

He drove her to her apartment the next day on the way into work so she could change into professional clothes. She left the bedroom door open[by accident, of course]and he gallantly assisted her by removing her panties. His courtesy seemed to abandon him when she tried to don a more conservative pair, and she ended up being even later than she thought because she had to take another shower. It would have been lunchtime if she hadn't thrown him out of the shower. She brushed his cock and he winced. She grinned.

"Sore?"

He nodded.

"This was the best sex, no, scratch that, it was the most intense lovemaking I've ever experienced. How about you?"

She actually blushed.

"I'll do a lot of work standing today, my bottom is so sore. It'll take all week for me to recover. And it was the best I ever had. I know why your hair is white now. It takes so much to keep that wonderful cock of yours energized your body doesn't have the spare blood to keep the follicles producing color."

It was his turn to be embarrassed.

"So, if we get extra rest this week, wanna try to do even better next weekend?"

Her joy was unbounded.

"I'm more than willing if you are. It's a date."

...

Even the smirk Sherrie gave her couldn't dampen her feelings.

"Sorry I'm late. Things kept coming up."

Sherrie's smirk got even bigger.

"Things? More like one thing kept coming up. Lighten up, you don't want to kill him before you get that ring on your finger. And, while we're on the subject of rings, look."

It was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen, signifying a lifetime of love and commitment.

They cried together on an overload of emotions. They were still hugging when a cold voice spoke from the door way.

"Well, aren't we professional this morning. Maybe I should come back later."

It was the only one in the world who could mar the moment.

Stella.

To her credit, Sherrie stayed professional.

"Sorry, Mrs. Stevens. I wasn't expecting you this early. We were just sharing some good news. I became engaged this weekend. You know him well, David Thornton, Charley's nephew. And heir as well, according to what David told me this morning. Seems he wanted to keep it in the family, not having any children and all. We're thinking about changing the name of the company to Thornton And Sons, or maybe Daughters, when Charley retires. Catchy, isn't it?"

It wasn't a shot across the bow, it was a broadside loosed at the waterline.

Stella actually went pale with anger. Charley had named the business in her honor when they first started out, Stellar Furniture, a word play on her name. Getting screwed out of the business, only to see it given away to another, incensed her. The boy[she could never call him a man]was barely tolerable when he was young. If Charley hadn't doted on him, she would have banned him from her house. He held her in the same regard, actually thanking her for screwing over Charley.

"Now he can find a real woman, someone he doesn't have to keep away from open flames and microwaves. Someone who'll look past a mirror occasionally and see a man she loves. I'll made sure you get an invitation when it happens."

She slowly regained control of her breathing. This wasn't how it was supposed to be, not at all.

She had 'stolen' a client from them, almost doing it for free just to get her foot in the door. She had heard the Raleigh developer was going to do two more condo projects, one in Atlanta, and one in Birmingham. It was her plan to do a superb job and ingratiate herself to the developer to steal even more business.

What she didn't know is he'd gotten a verbal commitment from Charley and company to repeat the magic they worked on the first one. Architectural Digest was doing an in depth article about his success in difficult times, and he wanted to announce the same team would be with him for the next two. It was just good business, plus they were the easiest group he had ever had to work with, meeting deadlines, making suggestions, keeping his customers very happy.

He knew the history between Stella and Charley, and asked him if he minded that she was going to one of the condos, the customer was very insistent.

"Not at all. If I remember correctly, she was actually quite good. As buried as we are right now it's actually a relief. As long as we don't have contact on a regular basis, we'll be fine."

When her customer raved about the 'frog' bedroom they had designed for the six year old boy, asking if she could do something like that for her daughter, she assured her it wouldn't be a problem. She and the mother were friends, and slight rivals, and of course she wanted just a little more 'oomph' in her design.

Stella actually had a few ideas, and her customer insisted she 'consult' with the designers of the first room, she had no idea why. She was the customer, and Stella fully expected referral business from her, so she agreed.

The slight gloating feeling she had evaporated rapidly with the news of the impending wedding. But, business was business, and she intended to take as much as she could away from them.

Oddly, they thought her ideas were sound. The little girl was a big fan of fairy tales, and Stella wanted to build on that. The room would be a chamber worthy of a princess. A high set, canopied bed, white with pink pillows and comforters. The wall facing the bed would be painted with a road in the foreground, leading to a castle with turrets. The turrets would emit a small glow, comforting nightlights for the child. Several big trunks were scattered around the room, for treasures and secrets. Borrowing the idea of the frogs chirping when he opened the drawers, the trunks all had voices. One would say "welcome, princess" every time it was opened, another would give a warning "Beware! These secrets are guarded by spells! Beware!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.