Sagging Boobs, Ugly Nipples - Cover

Sagging Boobs, Ugly Nipples

Copyright© 2014 by qhml1

Chapter 4: The Best Laid Plans

"Have you been to his house yet?" Norma blurted when she returned to work.

Sherrie smiled.

"Yes, don't you just love the stairs?"

"I love the whole thing. It's a man's house, no doubt, but with a few touches here and there, a woman could be quite comfortable."

"Norma!" Sherrie gasped in mock surprise, "Are you thinking about volunteering? You'd loose him in that big ol' bed."

Sherrie was even more surprised at her response.

"No I wouldn't! I wouldn't let any dead space develop, when he rolls over, I will too. It's about time I got into synchronized sleeping again."

"My, my. Nothing like declaring your intentions. Let's make a deal. You help me land my honey, and I'll help you hook yours. Shake?"

They shook, they hugged, they planned. Norma didn't know if she had a chance. Her feelings for Charley had strengthened over the months, but she had never felt any reciprocation from Charley.

If she only knew. Charley had given her a good deal of thought. He loved her smile, her warmth, her brains. That all that was wrapped in a body he really liked didn't hurt either. For the first time since his divorce, he was interested in a woman.

He tried to subtly probe David to see if she was seeing anyone.

"The only one I know for sure she's seeing is some silver haired old devil who keeps taking her to lunch, but won't take her to dinner. Step it up, old man, she won't stay on the shelf long."

"I'd love to, but it's complicated. She works for me and does a really good job. I'd hate to mess that up."

David knew he was splitting hairs, but he really thought they would make a good couple.

"That's not entirely true. She works for Sherrie, in a business that she co-owns. Sure, you're the majority owner, but you don't actually have anything to do with that branch of the business other than coordinating efforts. If it doesn't work out, leave her alone and let Sherrie deal with her."

Charley counterattacked.

"In the same vein, when are you going to get serious with Sherrie? She won't wait forever. You know she gets asked out all the time, but she doesn't go, waiting on you. Don't leave her vulnerable, state your intentions. Admit it, she's too good for you, but for some reason, she wants you anyway."

So, while Sherrie and Norma were planning on having them for dinner, Charley and David were planning to have them for lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.