Aunty Fucking Mame - Cover

Aunty Fucking Mame

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mom's hot, wild sister comes home from Paris on a mission.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew  

My mother's kid sister was still sitting on my overworked prick when she floored me with a question.

"Now, how would you like to fuck your mother?"

Even after the seventeen times that day she had wrung the jism out of my balls, my prick rose to the occasion. We could both feel it swelling up again inside that hot twat that it had been in so long today I was afraid it might shrivel up. However, her question caught me so off guard that my worries were dissipated in a flash.

"Wh, what do you mean?", I jammered as she slowly began to rise and fall on my revitalized prong.

"Have you ever seen your mother naked?"

"No way!"

"Would you like to?"

"Way!!!"

"Ok. I'll set up a pool party and invite all of you. Before the party, you can set up hidden cameras all over the house and we can tape everything that happens."

"Wow, Aunty Mame! You're the hottest thing I ever saw!"

"You don't know the half of it, kid. Wait till we get rolling. Think your dad would like to fuck me?" She squeezed my prick with her velvet glove while waiting. "Are you kidding? He would probably fuck your tits off if you gave him half a chance. I don't think he gets much from mom."

"Well, hurry up and finish me off. We can make a run to the camera store right now."

The girl clerk in the camera store couldn't keep her eyes off the bulge in my jeans. Ever since my Aunt Mame started on me, it had never completely gone down. As cute as the girl was, I didn't know if I would be able to do anything with her even if she begged me. I was sore!

"Is there anything else I can do for you?", she asked, with enough suggestion in the word that it was obvious what she had in mind. It's amazing how girls will come onto a guy more when he is with another woman. Must be the competitive instinct. She would never have given me the time of day if my aunt hadn't been along, staying very close to me as we compared the various cameras. I'm sure the girl didn't miss how many times Aunty Mame brushed her tits against my arm, or rubbed my ass.

"Why yes, dear. There is", replied Aunt Mame very smoothly. "We are having a pool party at my house Saturday night. If you have a very tiny bikini, you are welcome to join us, although I can't guarantee how long it will stay on you. Want to cum?"

It was plain that the girl got the meaning of the last word by the way she smiled. "My name is Mary and I love to cum."

"Well, if you're at this address on Saturday night, I'm sure you will--many times. Can we expect you?" Mame gave her a card with her address on it.

"I'll be there. Will you be hanging out there, too, Jefferey?" Now that the ice was broken, she came close and let her hand rest against my straining prick.

"Oh, yeah!", I breathed. I took back all the shit I just thought about not being able to do anything. All I wanted at this point was to bend her over the nearest display table and ram about a yard of prick up her nasty cunt.

"See ya", she breathed at us. There weren't many people in the store and she glanced around quickly to see if anybody was watching before flipping the hem of her skirt up to flash me a glimpse of her bare pussy.

If I had known her cunt was bare under that short skirt while she was helping us, I never would have made it. The memory of her standing there, grinning, with her skirt up in the brightly lit store was burned indelibly on my eyeballs. I knew it would be the first thing I saw when I woke up, for a long time.

"Well! She was a hot one, wasn't she?" Mame unzipped me as soon as we got in the car and swallowed my poor prick once more. I groaned as she pulled another load out of my sore balls. "Ok. That should take care of your problem, now you drive while I take care of mine." She leaned back in the seat with her skirt around her waist and began to feverishly tickle her clit again.

"Yeah, I don't need to cum again for a few minutes, but it's going to be pretty hard to drive with you showing me your cunt like that."

"In that case, stick a couple of fingers in my pussy and bite my nipples. I'm still grooving on the sight of her cute pussy."

"You too? You like girls?"

"I like anything that makes me feel sexy. She did. You do. Your father does, and so does your mother. You're the first, but I'm going to fuck you all before long. The pool party should take care of Mary and your father. We'll have to work on your mother a bit."

With two people to share the work, Mame got off quickly, and violently.

"Wow! How many times can you cum?" I wondered.

"With women, it's a matter of energy, not juice. The more I cum, the easier the next one is. If I play it right, I can go all day or all night. Don't you wish you could?"

"Sure do, although you've had me pretty close to that today."

"Hang on, Sport. It just gets better."


Saturday night "dawned" clear and warm. It was a perfect night for a party. The cameras were all in place, with connections to a master control panel. Each one had motion sensors so anything happening in their range of motion got recorded. We could edit out false alarms later, if we wanted to. Many of them had pan and zoom capability for close-ups, but some were just area coverage so we didn't miss anything.

"Jim! How nice to see you again. How's my big brother-in-law?" Mame saw that Betty was still getting things from the car and took the opportunity to give my dad a big hug and a kiss on the lips. She told me later that it surprised hell out of him when she stuck her tongue down his throat, but he kissed her back as soon as the shock wore off. She could tell he wanted to go on with it, but was terrified that Mom would walk in and catch them.

"What's the matter, big guy? Afraid of Mommy?" Mame rubbed her hand across his swelling joint.

Dad looked like somebody had punched him in the gut when her hand touched his balls. "No, of course I'm not afraid of Betty, but she would leave me in a heartbeat if she saw where your hand is at the moment."

"Don't you like it, Jim?"

"Hell yes I like it! You're about to make me cum in my pants. I've dreamed about you rubbing my cock since you were a kid."

"I know. You don't know how many nights I masturbated, thinking about the hot glances you would slip my way when Betty's back was turned. Don't you love her?" "Hell yes, I love her. I love her so fucking much it kills me when she is so cold to me. You seem to enjoy sex. Why doesn't she? By the way, if you keep that up, it's going to be very hard to explain in a minute."

"Feels pretty hard to me now, big boy. Here comes Betty. Take that stuff back to the kitchen. You can hide your hardon behind the counter till it goes down a little. Jefferey is out by the pool. Be a sport and take him a beer."

"I can't do that! Betty would kill me for that, too."

"Seems like Betty would kill you for a lot of things, Jim. Either take him a beer or you can forget about that piece of pussy you thought you might get."

"Oh shit, Mame. You're killing me. I'll be walking bent over all night. Ok, I'll take the kid a beer. Not because you're blackmailing me, but because he's a good kid and he has to learn sometime."

"Good? He's delicious!"

"You mean?"

"He fucks like a mule, Jim. Did he get it from you?"

About that time Mom came in with her arms loaded. Dad scampered for the kitchen with his hands hiding his crotch and his mind in a mess. She had him so strung out he almost couldn't cope.

"Where do you want these, Mamie?" "Don't call me Mamie, Puss, or you can just go back home right now."

"Ok, but don't call me Puss any more. It sounds vulgar."

"Why, because it sounds like Pussy? Come on back to the kitchen. Jim and Jefferey are starting the fire. We can get everything ready to cook and have time for a swim before we eat so we don't have to wait afterwards."

Mom was still blushing from Mame using the "P" word. "But I didn't bring a suit!", she whimpered.

"Good. Then you can go in naked or use one of mine. I'll bet yours has long legs."

"You can just watch your mouth Miss Smarty Pants-I Live in Paris. Just because you have a vision of how the world should be run doesn't mean you can push the rest of us around. My suit is a very attractive, but modest style. I have to be careful around Jefferey. You know how young boys are."

"I certainly do. What they lack in experience, they make up for in enthusiasm and energy."

Mom was really blushing now. "Mame! Really! You shouldn't talk that way. What if someone overheard you?"

"Overheard what?" Mary came strolling around the corner of the hallway where she had been watching and listening to everything. This was her cue for action. "Betty, this is Mary. She is a friend of mine and Jefferey's. She is joining us tonight."

"Hello Mary. So nice to meet you. I always enjoy meeting Jefferey's friends. Are you a classmate?"

"No, I work in sales. I just think Jeff is hot!"

"Oh! It seems as if I am the only one here who watches what they say. Perhaps I should just leave."

If she could have seen the way Mame was rubbing Mary's ass, she would have been out the door in a flash, but Mame saved the moment by suggesting that she go pick out one of her suits to wear.

"Ok, but I seriously doubt that you have anything I would be caught dead in, Miss Showitall." Mom was really wanting to get out of the room and have a minute to herself. She was feeling a bit dizzy from all the sexually loaded innuendoes floating around.

"Don't just look. Try a few on. Most of them are stretchy and cover a lot more than you would imagine just from seeing them on the bed. In fact, there's one there I bought especially for you in case you didn't bring your suit. It may be a bit more revealing than you normally wear, but I don't think you will have to worry about where Jefferey's eyes are tonight, will you?"

Mom eyed Mary's body. "No, I guess not. Ok, I'll look at them.

"Mary, would you please go tell Jefferey I need him and ask him to come in?" We weren't yet ready to let Mary in on the camera bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.