Aunty Fucking Mame
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mom's hot, wild sister comes home from Paris on a mission.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew  

"Come right in, Jefferey. My! You're right on time! I'm afraid I'm running a bit late. Excuse my getup, but I had to press my dress after I had already gotten dolled up for my date. Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge while I finish getting ready."

My mother's hot sister kept droning on about this and that, yada yada yada, while walking back away from me toward the ironing board set up in the family room. When you're almost nineteen, you've seen a lot of women iron clothes, maybe, but in my case, this was the first time I saw one do it in a garter belt and tiny little lace bra. Things started getting hard right away."

Well, don't just stand there. Go on into the kitchen. I'll be in as soon as I get the wrinkles out of this dress. My date is supposed to meet me at the restaurant and I'm already running late. Bet your mom would shit if she saw me giving you a glimpse of the good stuff, huh?"

"You got that right!"

I tried to wriggle around somehow to find a way for my rock hard prick to fit in my jeans, but it was a losing battle. I've always had a crush on my Auntie Mame and dreamed many times of fucking the shit out of her, but it has always been a dream. For the past few years, she has been living in Paris, so we hadn't seen each other since I grew up. She had just moved back to town and I had been volunteered to help her around the house while she was getting settled.

"It's awfully nice of you to help me out like this, dear.", she called from the other room.

"I know it's very rude of me to run out on you. You're so sweet to let your mother tell you to come help an old lady with her problems. I had meant to be here to show you what needs to be done, and help with it, but an old flame found out I was back in town and wants to see me right away. If he can still do it like he did before, I'll be walking funny when I come home."

I guess my ears must have lit up, listening to a woman talk so frankly. I had heard a few girls with nasty mouths, but most of them were only trying to see if they could shock someone. My aunt was obviously accustomed to speaking her mind.

"Oh! Did I embarrass you? I'm so sorry. I'll have to remember that old ladies aren't supposed to talk that way around young boys in this country."

"Yeah, maybe a little, but I liked it. Besides, you're not old. You seem pretty young to me. Maybe it's because you act more like the people I know than like my parents. Mom would never say anything sexy around me and I think I'm pretty well grown up."

"Well, your mom and I don't quite see eye to eye on some things. She has never been comfortable around the subject of sex and I am."

She came prancing into the kitchen in her high heels and garter belt, holding the dress.

"Be a dear, Jefferey, and help me with this. I don't want to wrinkle it again. Can you hold the dress for me while I step into it, please?"

Since I never deny a reasonable request, I stood as erect as possible, considering the erection in my jeans, and held the dress for her.

"Now zip me up and tell me if you think I should wear the bra with it, or not?"

I guess I must have looked like a deer caught in her headlights. Not that I remember details, but I strongly suspect that my jaw was dragging the floor at this point.

"See. Take a good look as I turn around, then unzip me and take off my bra. Then we can see which is better. This doesn't bother you, does it?"

"I don't mind a bit, Auntie Mame"

, I managed to choke out as her zipper slid down. Bras have always been a challenge for me, but usually because the one I'm trying to unhook is behind the girl, in the dark, and I've never seen it before and am terrified that she will change her mind if I don't flick the sucker off right away. This one was in bright daylight, right in front of my eyes. I unhooked it like a pro."

"Thanks, Jefferey. Now watch when I bend over to see if too much tit shows. I always forget how uptight people are around here and if I'm going to live here a while, I have to act like I'm not too different from them. What do you think?"

"I think that guy is pretty lucky."

"Oh, you're so sweet to try to cheer me up, but what about the bra. Is it better with or without?"

Since I wasn't the lucky guy she was dressing for, it only hurt a little for me to tell her the truth.

"As much as I like it better without, I think you better wear it. You look so hot without it that a lot of people around here would be offended."

"Doesn't it offend you?"

"Heck no! I like your tits, err, I mean."

"That's all right, dear. I'm accustomed to people being able to speak their minds. I could tell you like my tits by the size of that wad in your jeans. You better take care of that pretty soon or it will explode. Just make yourself at home, here. If you would be a dear and clean the pool for me, that would be great. I've been looking forward to a good swim, but haven't wanted to use the pool until it has been cleaned. I think everything's in the pool house."

I was still hung up on her talking about me taking care of my erection, but caught the drift of what she was saying and mumbled something.

"If all goes well, we'll be busy all afternoon, if you know what I mean". She gave me a lewd wink. "Bye. Have a nice time."

I waved at her saucy ass as she pranced out the door to the garage. It made me wonder if she was really related to my mother when she flipped her skirt up and flashed her ass cheeks at me as she went out the door.The first thing I did after she drove away was to go into her laundry room and find a pair of her soiled panties. My prick was aching so bad for release I didn't really need any extra stimulation, but she had got me so hot that I wanted some way to help me visualize it was my aunt I was fucking instead of my fist. As you might expect, given my age and the amount of titillation she had hit me with, it wasn't very long at all until great, huge ropes of cum started blasting out of my balls, soaking her panties that were tightly wrapped around my pistoning fist.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!", I shouted, wishing that she were still there, instead of just her panties. It seemed like my balls were never going to stop pouring cum. Her panties were a soggy mess. I threw them back into the hamper and headed out to the pool.She was right. The pool definitely needed cleaning. I got right into it and soon had it in pretty good shape, but it was hot, sweaty, work. By the time I finished, I really wanted to hop in, but I hadn't brought a suit with me.

"Oh, what the hell!", I exclaimed, dropping my jeans. The pool area was very private, with no neighbors to look over the fence, and she had said she would be fucking her brains out all afternoon, so I dove in bare-assed.The water felt great! This was my first time skinny dipping and it seemed to intensify the pleasure of the water on my skin, to be able to swim with my cock hanging free.

In just a few minutes of this, said cock was coming back to life very quickly. I was all alone back here and there was no one to stop me, so I laid back on one of the pool lounges, closed my eyes and started whipping that monster into submission. Visions of my Aunt Mame riding me kept flipping through my fevered imagination.I was right on the verge of blowing a load all the way across the pool when I heard a soft voice.

"Oh, my! It's even bigger than I hoped."

"Oh shit!"

My eyes flew open and there stood Aunt Mame, looking down at me, with her hand caught between her thighs.

"Uh, sorry bout that, Aunt Mame. You said I should take care of it, but it just won't stay down."

I was still idly stroking a half hard, wondering if I had to stop or what, but the sight of my aunt's hand rubbing her crotch gave me some hope.

"That sonofabitch flaked out on me! When we got to the motel, all he could get up was his dander. I'm so fucking horny I could screw a goat. Don't let me stop you, hon. It looked like you were having fun. Mind if I join you?"

"Are you kidding?"

My shaft swelled to twice the normal size as my beautiful young aunt stripped her expensive Paris frock off and threw it on the pool deck.

"Well, here we go again", she muttered.

"Right back where we started. I'm in my underwear and you've got a hard-on. What else is new? Sorry, Jefferey, I had my heart set on a good fuck this afternoon and the sonofabitch couldn't get it up. Too bad he wasn't hung like you. How about taking my bra off again, will you? This time, I know how to dress for the occasion. Don't need these panties any more, either, but I'll keep the stockings and garter belt if it's ok with you. Makes me feel sexier."

"Damn, Aunt Mame! You're going to give me a heart attack. You look so damn sexy. I never had anyone do this with me before."

"Oh, you poor baby. You just sit back and relax and stroke that flagpole you're holding. I'll sit over here and tickle my fancy a bit. Maybe it will give you some inspiration."

My mom's younger daughter sat three feet away from me and watched hungrily as I stroked my big chunk of meat. I watched just as hungrily as she spread her legs to either side of the pool chair and began to tease the juice from her pink pearl.

"Oh shit, Auntie Mame! Here it goes!"

I closed my eyes and pumped away. I imagined huge columns of cum blasting skyward like a giant rocket and kept pumping until my balls stopped quivering. When I finally opened my eyes, my aunt was still quivering. Her hand was trapped between her thighs, that were convulsively clenching it. A few gobs of my cum had landed on her belly and she was rubbing them into her navel with her other hand.

"Hey! Who's up for some ice cream?", she managed to croak, after a few minutes.She led me into her kitchen, still dressed only in high heels, stockings and a garter belt. Her hand was wrapped firmly around my prick, as if I might get lost without her guidance.

"You sit right down and I'll get it", she commanded.I didn't mind at all. I sat down and watched her firm ass as she bent over and rummaged in the low level freezer for the ice cream. Her swaying tits brushed against the freezer door, causing her nipples to extend even further.

"Sorry, we don't have any cherry. We lost it long ago."

She giggled like one of my school friends.

"Aunty Mame, I don't miss your cherry one bit", I assured her as she plopped down beside me and we attacked out ice cream together."

Does it bother you for me to be so comfortable with sexual things and to sit here naked eating ice cream with you?"

"I can't say I'm not bothered,"I replied, "but it's a nice kind of bother. I wish I could be bothered like this all the time."

"Why? Doesn't a big, good looking boy like you get all the pussy he wants from these girls around here?"

"No way! I've only gotten laid a couple of times. The girls I want don't want me and the girls who will fuck don't appeal to me. Is it ok if I say 'fuck'?"

"You can say anything you like. You're an adult and you can choose what you want to say. If I don't like something you do, I'll tell you, and you can decide if it's more important to you to please me or to go on doing what you wanted to do. If you do, then I have to decide if I want to put up with it. Ok?"

"Wow! Sounds good to me. Mom gets all bent out of shape if I even say 'shit' around the house."

"Your mom is a fine woman, but she has never learned how to live her own life and not worry too much about the peckerheads around here. If most people in this town could see us now, half of them would be sharpening the stake and the other half would be rounding up firewood. That's why I've been living in Paris."

"I thought you just liked it."

My eyes just wouldn't leave her luscious tits that were swinging so firmly in front of my face.

"I do. I truly love Paris. Paris is an unbelievable place. The first time I went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower and looked out at that magnificent city, I remarked to myself that Paris truly is the center of the universe. Want to see one of the things I learned there?"

"Sure!"

Anything she wanted to share with me concerning Parisian lifestyles was way up on my list of things that were ok.

"Put a big bite of ice cream in your mouth and hold it on your tongue till it gets numb. Ok?"

"Sure."

This was beginning to sound as good as I had hoped it might be.

"Is your tongue frozen yet?"

I nodded, with the beginnings of tears in my eyes from the pain.

"Ok, now swallow as much of my tit as you can get in your mouth, but don't swallow the ice cream. Hold the rest of it against my nipple till it all melts."

As in a dream, I followed her instructions. Following them was never in doubt. We sat silently on the vinyl chairs, in our glorious nudity as the ice cream slowly melted and ran down my throat.

"Is it all gone?", she asked.

"Uh, hunh", I nodded.

"Now lick me clean and do the other one."

No problem. I licked, I sucked, I slobbered all over her frozen, rigid nipple before reaching for my spoon to repeat the process with Miss Right. Miss Left was bright red and still glistened from my "cleaning".

If anything, Miss Right was even better than Miss Left. My aunt had her head thrown back, eyes closed, as she luxuriated in the sensations. This time it wasn't necessary to tell me to clean up after myself.When she was as clean as she was likely to get from that method, Aunt Mame roused.

"Can you guess what comes next?", she asked as she packed her mouth with ice cream.

"Oh, I do hope so."

I nearly knocked the table over in my haste to get up and lie back on it. My dreams were blown away by the reality of what came next. Her mouth full of freezing cream was rammed all the way to the root of the problem. I had heard of women who could deep throat a guy, but this was my first time. Hell, this was my first blow job, too, but I thought I might grow to like them. It felt like I had grown a foot already.I came the first time, just from the thought of what was happening. The second time took a little longer, but not much, when she rammed a finger up my ass that she had been resting in the ice cream till it was cold enough.The third and fourth times are only a pleasant blur in my memory now.

"Think you would like it in Paris?", my aunt asked with a grin on her face as she licked the last of the ice cream and cum cream from my aching balls.

"Aunty Mame, I like it so much right here, I'm not sure I could survive if it got any better."

"Well, hold on Sport. It's about to get lots better."

She straddled my lap and slid all the way down the length of my unbelievably erect prick. I'm a horny guy and I can usually go two or three times, at least, but this lady was putting it to me!

"Just sit still, dear. There's no need for you to do anything. I know you're tired. I just want to use your dildo for a while. Ok? Just sit back and relax while I play with this cute little thing that's sticking out here."

In my lack of experience, I had never seen a clit before. Sure, I had heard something about them, but nobody I knew well enough to ask knew any more than I did. It was fascinating! It looked just like a little dick sticking out of the top of her cunt slit. She obviously knew what she was doing with it. As I watched her grind her ass down on my balls, she toyed with her toy, bringing moans of ecstasy to her lips. I wanted to suck her tits again and hoped she wouldn't mind.

"Ooooh, you wonderful boy! How did you know that was exactly what I wanted?"

Her eyes were bright with lust.When she came, it almost surprised us both. I had been sitting still, as requested, but my prick slowly recovered its strength until it was filling every crook and nanny in her cunt. She became more and more agitated and began to squeeze my prick with her cunt muscles.It started building a long way off and gathered steam as it built. By the time the cum was blasting its way out of my balls, there was a roaring in my ears.We sat like this until she stopped shivering, which took quite a while. Every time I thought she was finished, she would go off again. By this time, my prick apparently decided that there was no point in going down because she would just get it up again, so it stayed close to full strength for hours, it seemed.It was dark by the time we staggered to the shower. As I soaped her back, Aunt Mame asked me a question that floored me.

"Now. How would you like to fuck your mother?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.